Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so ironic. 😅 They wrote “excused” instead of “accused”, used “losers” which is the favorite word of oar boy KP, and they wrote a fragmented incomplete sentence saying we cannot articulate our thoughts. Kyle just seems to attracts this type of highly educated supporter!

As a side note, I’ve often told Mr. DisneyTrolls that posting in this forum requires some wit and intelligence. It’s like an exercise in creative writing to find the stupidity in the Daily Dump and then repurposing it with humor! 🤣
To be fair, that person was accused excused of being Kyle. I would be offended as well. That's the ultimate insult.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lazy is as Lazy Does - He could not even buy Breakfast Items for his parents.
I agree, he couldn't even go to Publix and grab some muffins. What burns my butt even more is he couldn't even let them stay at his lux-jury apartment the entire visit. They had to pay for a hotel.

Reactions: 12
What is this, motherly advice? Seriously, who are these people?
His primary demographic of lonely shut-ins and grandmothers who view him as some kind of "silly grandchild" by proxy.

"Oh, silly Kyle! You pronounced wreath wrong!"
"Oh, silly Kyle! Always let the lady order first. This will be important for marriage!"
"Oh, silly Kyle! Please chew with your mouth closed. Casey will appreciate it!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
His primary demographic of lonely shut-ins and grandmothers who view him as some kind of "silly grandchild" by proxy.

"Oh, silly Kyle! You pronounced wreath wrong!"
"Oh, silly Kyle! Learn some manners. This will be important for marriage!"

Imagine if they knew the real Kyle Pallo without the "silly Disney kid" act?
What’s bizarre is that his actual mother is sitting at the table there with him in the vlog. If Susan can’t get through to him, what makes Today’s Featured Oddball Shut-in of the Day Wendy Klarman think she can, other than hope, a prayer, & a couple missing chromosomes?

Reactions: 8
A room tour of pop? riveting content! Since the room is only big enough for a 30 second tour hahahahaha! Why is he even staying at a resort? He lives 10 minutes away hahaha
Actually he has not yet stayed there. First night rents stayed with him - then he kicked them out without breakfast. Later that night he was back in his luuuuuuggggssssuuurree apartment in the swampland of Floirda.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually he has not yet stayed there. First night rents stayed with him - then he kicked them out without breakfast. Later that night he was back in his luuuuuuggggssssuuurree apartment in the swampland of Floirda.
So basically, the rents paid for the room, checked in, then he booted them to the apartment so he could have the hotel room ha!

Reactions: 3
That’s so ironic. 😅 They wrote “excused” instead of “accused”, used “losers” which is the favorite word of oar boy KP, and they wrote a fragmented incomplete sentence saying we cannot articulate our thoughts. Kyle just seems to attracts this type of highly educated supporter!

As a side note, I’ve often told Mr. DisneyTrolls that posting in this forum requires some wit and intelligence. It’s like an exercise in creative writing to find the stupidity in the Daily Dump and then repurposing it with humor! 🤣
I saw their comment in the Tracker thread yesterday and laughed that everyone ignored the off-the-wall and totally not tracker-related post. Like… why bring it up over there when it has ZERO relation to any conversation in that thread? Totally bizarre behavior. I even went back a couple pages to see if anyone mentioned OAR BOY and they did not.

I then went back through their posts to figure out what caused such a random outburst and proceeded to laugh more at “the cause”.

If you weren’t actually Kyle, you wouldn’t be offended by someone “excusing you” of being him, bro. Also, it’s called sarcasm.

Welcome to Tattle.

So basically, the rents paid for the room, checked in, then he booted them to the apartment so he could have the hotel room ha!
Rents stayed in their hotel room without the smelly disgusting illiterate son.

Adding - it's basically a motel --- room. I think I would spend my vacation dollars to get an on property stay at something NON Disney at a better rate. Swan/Dolfin come to mind.

Reactions: 6
I agree, he couldn't even go to Publix and grab some muffins. What burns my butt even more is he couldn't even let them stay at his lux-jury apartment the entire visit. They had to pay for a hotel.
He probably told him his place was too small because they wouldn’t subsidize a 2 bedroom apartment for him. So in essence, it’s their own fault for needing to stay at a hotel. That’s sounds like Kyle logic, right?

• Sad
How is this kid so clueless about the world that he doesn't know about 45 records or anything pop culture related, outside of his exact generation? Heck I was born in the 70s and even while growing up, knew what "very outdated" stuff like a quill pen, phonograph, zoot suit, and coffee grinder were. Even without the advantage of the world wide web information superhighway.

382BAF9F-44FD-48B2-811D-3B1ADB060EA9_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess I’m taking the week off from Kyle videos because I cannot stand these videos with his parents. Talk about boring!!

The family dynamic is so strange to me and I couldn’t figure it out, until I realized that they have absolutely no idea how to have a conversation with each other. His dad just says these stereotypical one liners and his mom looks and acts like she ate a bag of sour grapes. I’m a quiet person, but I love dinner time with my family! We always have so much to talk about. The Pallo’s seem absolutely bored with each other. And I don’t think it’s just the camera being on.. because if anything Kyle seems to be more talkative with the camera. They must just sit in silence when he’s not filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol'ed at him insulting someone for "not getting girls" while also complaining about not being able to find a girl.

It sounds like he hasn't matured a bit since 2012 based on his "Peter" account. Sounds exactly the same.
Quintessential Kyle.

Reactions: 4
He probably told him his place was too small because they wouldn’t subsidize a 2 bedroom apartment for him. So in essence, it’s their own fault for needing to stay at a hotel. That’s sounds like Kyle logic, right?
In actuality his place is big enough. It's close proximity to Disney. The bath has entrances from two locations. What he fucked up was that $4000 couch. It had a pull out bed sleeper configuration for a few hundred more. That apartment is like 759 square feet and is like twice the size of the cheap ass hotel popsicle place they are staying in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.