Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another contender for our next thread title - credit to @Hardly Here if chosen

Kyle Pallo #60 He's just an incredible asshole
I think that's a given by now. It's always been a feature and not a bug. šŸ˜‚

And it needs a modifier or it's an insult to the common, every day asshole.
...incredibly idiotic asshole
...incredibly stupid asshole
...incredibly dimwitted asshole ___ oh, you get the point.
---
He pushed Casey out of the way or pulled her arm to get ahead of her.
Again a bit of telling asshattery by the ret @rded vulgarian.
Hmmm....where have we seen that kind of low bow, trashy, and entitled behvior before?

Oh..I know and I'm sure pissant Kyle would be flattered by the comparison.
To paraphrase Dorothy Parker, "Rich or poor, trash is trash."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you like Hee Haw type comedy youā€™d love it. To me, Hoop De Doo is sheer torture.
It's no doubt about as corny a show as you'll find. However, it kinda grows on you once you are there and give in to it. As I said the other day to DW, if it was being done by a community theater or dinner show troupe, it would be unbearable. Corny AND poorly acted. Because it's performed by professionals who know it's meant to be corny and can lean into with some talent, it ends up being pretty entertaining (and still corny of course). It's not something I'd do over and over for sure, but if I was at WDW with someone who'd never been, and likes that sort of thing, I wouldn't run screaming from it.

Reactions: 9
For the love of god why did he not buy a case of water off property for his parents.This guy must be so broke getting by on handouts while jerbear and haggard Suzy still busting their ass working well past retirement age.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
10 hrs into this Kyle Pile and it's already in the dump
14K views and already ratio'd. __ BOOO! My god
moron, take a hint.
Checking Into Pop Century Resort For A
4 Night Stay! Room Tour And Hoop Dee
Doo Musical Dinner Show

Better title: Same tit Different People And Stupid
Prick witn Camera Make Fool of Himself

Good thing Casey's friends weren't there this time so
you don't have to start crying and run away, huh?

NgKXg8ImgfKiEVTW9snlgE7g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Today's Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
ratiosk.jpg

"L" is for LOSER!
(y)
1K ___ (n)1.3K

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2622700
Whoā€™s feelings were hurt? Probably the one who had to go to an entirely different thread to try and garner sympathy.
Ok, so I donā€™t browse other Tattle threads, but is it a common occurrence for posters from other threads to come on & try to actually defend the target of another thread? Youā€™d think everyone would typically be content to stay in their own lane & have a little fun. Seems Kyle brings out the pathos in all who love him, itā€™s very odd

Oh & I totally agree with the pp about Hoop de doo. You couldnā€™t get me in that room if you paid me by the second

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone posted this again at his X page. WTF? I know it's a participation diploma šŸ˜‚ from some 1000th rate diploma mill, but
what the duck are the parents doing in their socks? Just weird.
And Ger and Susan and Alexa look like they just came from The Dew Drop Inn in Sucville.
ClownGer, I see, wore his clown pants.
THIS is the picture you want to remember that day?
The whole lot is simply the definiton of 'Weird A F."
View attachment 2622078View attachment 2622090
Oh, this is too funny and I would love to know the story behind why his parents (?) are wearing just socks or just his dad is. The diploma is appropiate. He can go to Mar largo to his lord and savior.
This looks like it was taken outside their house on Rocco's tit pad. Theoretically they legit wanted a nice luxury family pitcher to make a maygnet to stick on their cheese chiller, after they were already home, and the kids weren't out of their shoes yet. The real question is why does Kyle think those brown boots go with the robe, guess he didn't have Allen Edmonds yet.

• Haha
For the love of god why did he not buy a case of water off property for his parents.This guy must be so broke getting by on handouts while jerbear and haggard Suzy still busting their ass working well past retirement age.
Yes, you would think that being at Target the day prior wouldā€™ve been the perfect time to pick up some water, snacks, and breakfast items for his folks. But we canā€™t expect Kyle to plan. Heck, he doesnā€™t even bring his own water to Disney; he relies on the free water cups at the walk up windows. šŸ˜… And why prepare snacks when Dad is going to buy him popcorn? He is the epitome of an egocentric toddler.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Yes, you would think that being at Target the day prior wouldā€™ve been the perfect time to pick up some water, snacks, and breakfast items for his folks. But we canā€™t expect Kyle to plan. Heck, he doesnā€™t even bring his own water to Disney; he relies on the free water cups at the walk up windows. šŸ˜… And why prepare snacks when Dad is going to buy him popcorn? He is the epitome of an egocentric toddler.
Lazy is as Lazy Does - He could not even buy Breakfast Items for his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s quite a stretch to think oar guyā€™s got ā€œCase of waterā€ kind of money just lying around for him to spend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also to get them a case of water he'd have to care to put someone before himself.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sure when the parents have Kylie as a houseguest in Suckville they never have anything for him to have for breakfast?

What an inconsiderate little tit.

Iā€™ll bet you anything he wanted to DoorDash their breakfast, but since the Banker would have to pay for it they told him to go duck himself. Poor Dwarf didnā€™t get the free breakfast he was counting on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m sure when the parents have Kylie as a houseguest in Suckville they never have anything for him to have for breakfast?

What an inconsiderate little tit.

Iā€™ll bet you anything he wanted to DoorDash their breakfast, but since the Banker would have to pay for it they told him to go duck himself. Poor Dwarf didnā€™t get the free breakfast he was counting on.
Of course but he does not like SWISH Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
View attachment 2622700
Whoā€™s feelings were hurt? Probably the one who had to go to an entirely different thread to try and garner sympathy.
Thatā€™s so ironic. šŸ˜… They wrote ā€œexcusedā€ instead of ā€œaccusedā€, used ā€œlosersā€ which is the favorite word of oar boy KP, and they wrote a fragmented incomplete sentence saying we cannot articulate our thoughts. Kyle just seems to attracts this type of highly educated supporter!

As a side note, Iā€™ve often told Mr. DisneyTrolls that posting in this forum requires some wit and intelligence. Itā€™s like an exercise in creative writing to find the stupidity in the Daily Dump and then repurposing it with humor! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know someone posted earlier about the sound that happened after he bit into the rib Iā€™m wondering did he actually eat the bone? Because if you look at this photo after that, what heā€™s showing the sauce on the ribs thereā€™s no bone to be found and only about an inch and a half worth of rib on the left there.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.