Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, he's a man-child. Look how quickly he waddles his fat ass over to the seats facing the stage.
View attachment 2622238
He pushed Casey out of the way or pulled her arm to get ahead of her.
---
Does this story make sense to anyone? What’s 30yrs of Morocco and why would anyone celebrate that during the sweetheart time of the show? Did he mean 30 years of marriage? I swear Kyle was on something in this vlog.
View attachment 2622413
---

View attachment 2622413
Casey rolled her eyes and laughed at him again at the same place lmfao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So how would Peter know Kyle is in the parks at that moment? He just gets dumber by the day. The sharp decline is shocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2622700
Whose feelings were hurt? Probably the one who had to go to an entirely different thread to try and garner sympathy.
Every so often we get a Kylie stan in here who makes a pathetic attempt to defend the grifter's honor and they quickly scamper off. Not even sure how anyone could defend this bum anymore with everything that's been revealed.

Reactions: 12
Every so often we get a Kylie stan in here who makes a pathetic attempt to defend the grifter's honor and they quickly scamper off. Not even sure how anyone could defend this bum anymore with everything that's been revealed.
I wonder if ol’ CalvinBalls or whatever their name was wants to start a “tattle was mean” support group with Glossy…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone posted this again at his X page. WTF? I know it's a participation diploma 😂 from some 1000th rate diploma mill, but
what the duck are the parents doing in their socks? Just weird.
And Ger and Susan and Alexa look like they just came from The Dew Drop Inn in Sucville.
ClownGer, I see, wore his clown pants.
THIS is the picture you want to remember that day?
The whole lot is simply the definiton of 'Weird A F."
View attachment 2622078View attachment 2622090
Oh, this is too funny and I would love to know the story behind why his parents (?) are wearing just socks or just his dad is. The diploma is appropiate. He can go to Mar largo to his lord and savior.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He pushed Casey out of the way or pulled her arm to get ahead of her.
Good catch I didn't notice that. It looks like he pulls her arm to get in front of her, then leaves her in the dust so he can get first dibs on the seats.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So, I have never dined at Hoop Dee Doo and it really does not look inviting to me. Maybe others have and enjoyed it. All his bad behavior was on display except running to the bathroom when someone said something that "offended " him. The family next to him did not look too thrilled that they had to share their tables with a reality show. Also, as others point out, he has to take the chair with the stage view instead of letting his visiting parents have a view of the show.

So, I have never dined at Hoop Dee Doo and it really does not look inviting to me. Maybe others have and enjoyed it. All his bad behavior was on display except running to the bathroom when someone said something that "offended " him. The family next to him did not look too thrilled that they had to share their tables with a reality show. Also, as others point out, he has to take the chair with the stage view instead of letting his visiting parents have a view of the show.
If you like Hee Haw type comedy you’d love it. To me, Hoop De Doo is sheer torture.

For the rest of it, who knows, Kyle could have some kind of brain injury, he could have been raised wrong, he somehow stopped progressing at the age of 5 and is stuck in his MY MY MY, ME ME ME, spoiled rotten stage, or more likely, I believe he’s just an incredible asshole.

Reactions: 9
OMG I totally agree! The food looks nasty af and unseasoned. The singers in the show seem like the best part but the show in general is very…rednecky/tacky/white-trashy 😬

I dk maybe it’s just me. 🤷🏽‍♀️ His parents really look thrilled to be there. 😂

• Haha
If you like Hee Haw type comedy you’d love it. To me, Hoop De Doo is sheer torture.

For the rest of it, who knows, Kyle could have some kind of brain injury, he could have been raised wrong, he somehow stopped progressing at the age of 5 and is stuck in his MY MY MY, ME ME ME, spoiled rotten stage, or more likely, I believe he’s just an incredible asshole.
And another contender for our next thread title - credit to @Hardly Here if chosen

Kyle Pallo #60 He's just an incredible asshole

Reactions: 11
This confirms it everyone. He's not Kyle.

View attachment 2622619
Is he so stupid he's forgotten what a cell phone is? :ROFLMAO: Perhaps it's an alcohol poisoning level of stupid. 😂
How did he know Kyle was at the park? So many questions.
My god, he's now at the point of posing laughable nonsense questions to try to prove a point. Jesus, he's weapons' grade and bullet proof stupid.

I often, when time allows and I think of it, take a second and check in, and post from my cell phone here. I do it hastily all the time....thus the
small keyboard + big hands = spelling errors at times.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Thanks, that is what it looks like to me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.