Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In once again he does not fully disclose if he paid anything or if the trip was sponsored and paid by the travel agency or iberostar. He also doesn't discuss prices period. Maybe it's just me, but I think if you are a vlogger and you are covering a property or experience/event you should also be disclosing the price points. All these fraking vloggers do not do this. It's point, eat, repeat.
Ol' Michelle MUST be getting at least some private shower shows out of this. What the duck is in these little nothing excursions for her or Iberostar?

I'd be shocked if one fan or viewer of his book any trip. It's value to her must be 'personal' and it's value to Ibeorostar is ZERO ___ or worse. His misinfromation and his actions and his old racist tweets about Mexicans probably have cost that company and that property visitors. He managed to make that aging hotel and Cancun look worse than they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am sitting in JFK about to fly to Los Angeles for a very fast trip which may include my first ever time in Disneyland tomorrow.

If I spot Patrick, I will say hello. I am otherwise glad I should be safe from everyone except maybe BLAB.
Fresh baked and his lady are pretty cool and then you have Peter and Kitra. Have a good trip. I’ll be at a theme park this weekend for a company holiday party.

Reactions: 5
Ol' Michelle MUST be getting at least some private shower shows out of this. What the duck is in these little nothing excursions for her or Iberostar?

I'd be shocked if one fan or viewer of his book any trip. It's value to her must be 'personal' and it's value to Ibeorostar is ZERO ___ or worse. His misinfromation and his actions and his old racist tweets about Mexicans probably have cost that company and that property visitors. He managed to make that aging hotel and Cancun look worse than they are.
With how much Michelle was fawning over the dwarf on her Facebook, I wouldn't be surprised if she's using her position as director in hopes of acquiring some private shower shows from Pallo. Perhaps during the Cancun stay, she got a little private 1-on-1 time with the greasy hobbit while Casey waited outside the room. I'm sure Michelle's superiors, once informed, will be interested in hearing her rationalization for inviting Grifty, of all vloggers, to promote the resort.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
KP seems to be channeling Poochie from The Simpsons. Such a great look for Iberostar's spokesdouche.

View attachment 2604110
Sure... NO safety concerns in Cancun. That's why your need armed security to go take a dip in a cenote.

[ But how safe is Cancun for travel? The short answer is that you should “Exercise Increased Caution” in Cancun — which is sensible advice to follow everywhere you go.
Every year, a large number of criminal acts occur in Mexico, which has prompted the US State Department to issue a travel warning for travelers on how to stay safe.
In it's travel warning, the US State Department highlights cities that tourists should never visit, should reconsider visiting, or should exercise extreme or increased caution when visiting.
Cancun belongs in the “Exercise Increased Caution” category. This means that the US State Department gives American tourists the green light to visit Cancun, but they need to keep in mind that it’s possible to experience crime and violence there
.]

Reactions: 9
.... and no wrist. View attachment 2604114View attachment 2604115

WTF is up with that?
1) Fat
2) Edema
View attachment 2604108 I'm reminded of another epic liar who was called "...a short fingered vulgarian." He and Grifty the Dwarf have lots of personality traits in common.
It blows my mind how quickly his body has gone to 💩

He is truly the poster boy for what zero exercise and the “Disney Diet” does to a person. I know people criticize his hair loss. I will not. He cannot help that. He can control what he eats and his physical activity. Jeet rocks a bald head, but takes care of himself and is good looking. At this rate, Tater is on track to look like Danny DeVito in under three years.

Reactions: 14
It blows my mind how quickly his body has gone to 💩

He is truly the poster boy for what zero exercise and the “Disney Diet” does to a person. I know people criticize his hair loss. I will not. He cannot help that. He can control what he eats and his physical activity. Jeet rocks a bald head, but takes care of himself and is good looking. At this rate, Tater is on track to look like Danny DeVito in under three years.
It reminds me of the Morgan Spurlock documentary "Super Size Me" where he ate only McDonald's fast food for a month in traveling across the country.
As he progressed, his blood pressure began to rise dramatically, he began to pack on the pounds at an alarming rate, he began to feel sick and lethargic all the time...etc. All somewhat predicted by his physician from the empty calories, the fat, the sugar, the sodium, carbs....etc.

And this was in only or less than 30 days.

And Pallo, who whines and grifts off his proclaimed Anklosing Spondalytis, or cronic arthiritic condition to be simple, would be a candidate for avoiding it all as much as possible.
On the contrary, as we've all seen, he disgustingly pigs out on that stuff all the time at the parks.

Reactions: 6
Just putting this out there. So, let’s say a margarita is about $100p roughly $1 is a 20ish% tip. Granted, he’s not paying for any of them.

I’m on the fence about the tipping thing down there. I think $1 a drink isn’t too unreasonable unless you’re a couple getting 2 labor intensive drinks then maybe tip a little more. With the exchange rate a beer costs roughly $1.50 for Mexican brands.

I’m not siding with him but why would you tip more than a drink costs?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
ya know- i just watched JoJos video from china. They ended up at some shady airbnb in shanghai that Jete supposedly picked out. It made for a funny moment, i laughed out loud a couple times- and made the video more interesting to see what the "real" china might be like. I couldn't help but think of our Coral Level boy and what he would've done! HAHA To me, THAT was a real "travel vlog", showing what it's actually like and the crazy situations you could end up in. Not just showing private mini-pools and mediocre room service :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
It reminds me of the Morgan Spurlock documentary "Super Size Me" where he ate only McDonald's fast food for a month in traveling across the country.
As he progressed, his blood pressure began to rise dramatically, he began to pack on the pounds at an alarming rate, he began to feel sick and lethargic all the time...etc. All somewhat predicted by his physician from the empty calories, the fat, the sugar, the sodium, carbs....etc.

And this was in only or less than 30 days.

And Pallo, who whines and grifts off his proclaimed Anklosing Spondalytis, or cronic arthiritic condition to be simple, would be a candidate for avoiding it all as much as possible.
On the contrary, as we've all seen, he disgustingly pigs out on that stuff all the time at the parks.
you know who else has AS?

This guy:

Attachments

Reactions: 1
ya know- i just watched JoJos video from china. They ended up at some shady airbnb in shanghai that Jete supposedly picked out. It made for a funny moment, i laughed out loud a couple times- and made the video more interesting to see what the "real" china might be like. I couldn't help but think of our Coral Level boy and what he would've done! HAHA To me, THAT was a real "travel vlog", showing what it's actually like and the crazy situations you could end up in. Not just showing private mini-pools and mediocre room service :rolleyes:
I'm not JoJo's biggest fan by a long shot :LOL: , but I give that young man a thumbs up for his travels, for jumping into the fray and expanding his reach. He'll never regret it. And I admit I've enjoy much of what he's posted, the cringe and the laughter. His travels to the UAE / England / France / China...and on show he's willing to go and find new adventures ___ and he'll learn from it all and his vlogs will, if he survives the vlogging wars, get better as well. He has real friends and they gather and have good times.
Pallo managed a couple of cruises, a couple of stays at off season hotel resorts and the rest was wandering around the parks and family visits. All of it was deadly dull schlock. And no one wants to be near or around him for long. He's now attacking JoJo (called him a Mole Rat) evidently because JoJo and the others didn't invite him to several gathering they've had though the early holidays. It's petty bitterness from Grifty and was still, to me, a bit shocking.

Additionally, just thinking of JoJo, after someone posted a note about his family visiting, I went back and took a look. He treated them with respect, paid for their experiences and truly showed them the proverbial 'good time.' That spoke volumes. That was a loving family and I enjoyed those vids. It's the polar opposite from Pallo's Family. He leeches off them, expects them to pick up the tabs, exploits them relentlessly for vid clicks and, as a whole, they seem dour, often snapping at each other, as they all try to pander to Grifty's wants. Their 'vistis' to Orlando always strike as trips to bail him out and try to keep him afloat than any joyous family gathering. They're not holidays but wellness checks on a special needs man-child.

So, as far as JoJo's travels go, I say, "Go JoJo!" (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's back again. Must be a slow day over at the ol' lugjureeeee apartment while Casey is at work.

GASFlUYW0AEU0Vj.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So the Lorcana obsession is over with.

Add it to the list of all his other obsessions that lasted a mere few weeks:
  • Cooking
  • Becoming a foodie
  • Golf
  • Gambling
  • House tours
  • Becoming a realtor
  • Running
  • Lorcana cards

He definitely has unmedicated ADHD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.