Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another clear example of his stunted mental capacity is how he keeps re-activating the same sock puppet account despite everyone knowing that it's him.

004640.png

I guess coming up with a new sock puppet will strain that singular brain cell too much. And it's not as if he's capable of masking his vocabulary to sound different, so he'll cling to the same shtick because it's all he's got.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That's his latest thing now... asking Casey's approval if said a word or sentence correctly. 🤣 😂
Casey’s got some balls answering in the affirmative in that clip. Both Merriam and Webster are rolling in their graves right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That's his latest thing now... asking Casey's approval if said a word or sentence correctly. 🤣 😂
When it's cute and fun and he can get some mileage out of that with his online stans, he will make the 'cutesy' deference to her. It's the "Mommy, did I do good?" cringe act. The old ladies and gullible morons online in flyover America eat that crap up and he knows it. Oh, he IS painfully stupid and ignorant to a fault, but he opportunistic and he knows, to a degree, what those mental midgets who swallow his Kyle-Aid want.
"Oh silly Kyle. It's 'our' not 'or'..."
"You sound like my little grandson. Let me tell you..."

God help us from that. I always want to shout: "He doesn't give a tit about you or what you think." :LOL:

And so, on camera, he will grit his teeth (and he often does when she makes some remark he doesn't like. You see him suddenly flash with anger, seeth with poutrage." but he represses it.} and bear it.

One day he won't repress it. It won't be on camera. She will at that moment be faced with the real Kyle Pallo. Hopefully she won't have by then given up her job and her good medical coverage because she may need it.
drywall.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't know if he's just incredibly socially awkward or has a condition that limits his mental capacity, but man this guy is so odd. I mean, good lord, over & over & over with this rose napkin thing, "Lookit me, mommy, lookit me!!" Casey's seen it Kyle, we've all seen it. Give your girl a break & come up some new material, I'm begging you. If I need something to break up my hate watching, I can't imagine what your actual audience thinks about the same ol' schtick, vlog after vlog. It's lazy, ponderous drivel
Socially inept is definitely included in his long list if maladies.
---
He's such a desperate little muppet who so wants to be taken seriously. My fav's still "Without further ado". It sends shivers up my spine
Or how he repeats statements twice. “Gonna be a great time. Gonna be a great time.”

• Angry
When is the Clown Posse coming to visit? This will be the first time the whole family is staying in that little apartment they're paying for. I can't wait for Susan & Clown Dad to see what squirt has done with the place.

• Haha
Another clear example of his stunted mental capacity is how he keeps re-activating the same sock puppet account despite everyone knowing that it's him.

View attachment 2604477

I guess coming up with a new sock puppet will strain that singular brain cell too much. And it's not as if he's capable of masking his vocabulary to sound different, so he'll cling to the same shtick because it's all he's got.

He is very deluded if he thinks he is even close to SWOLE...unless he means the first definition 🤣 He is average and chunky, but not close to swole or any other gym bro description. Anyone who goes to the gyms can see that.

Screenshot_20231201_225152_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the Lorcana obsession is over with.

Add it to the list of all his other obsessions that lasted a mere few weeks:
  • Cooking
  • Becoming a foodie
  • Golf
  • Gambling
  • House tours
  • Becoming a realtor
  • Running
  • Lorcana cards

He definitely has unmedicated ADHD.
And after Taylor's visit last year -- when he had a come to Jesus about being a good person -- there was going to church with Nick, and journaling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All you hatters will be eating crow when you see the BIG THINGS that Dwarfy has in store for next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.