Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man... Kylie posting Bible verses about wickedness. I bet he's been seething all day in that apartment amongst his scattered plastic Christmas decorations. Get ready for some major Tito's rage tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh man... Kylie posting Bible verses about wickedness. I bet he's been seething all day in that apartment amongst his scattered plastic Christmas decorations. Get ready for some major Tito's rage tonight.
laughing-baby.gif
Oar' little alcoholic must be tanked to the gills tonight, huh?

Antonio in Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice":

"Mark you this, Bassanio, The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness is like a villain with a smiling cheek."

Describes hypocrite Cowardly Kyle perfectly! Although I hate to use a genius line like that from The Bard of Stratford on Grifty White Trash Pallo. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.