Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Michelle their Iberostar hookup coming to dinner with them. Lmaoooo look at her sitting next to Kyle. And listen to that little head laugh Kyle lets out when that person didn’t catch the food in their mouth. He’s such a tool.
View attachment 2603913
He's a tool.

004629.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In once again he does not fully disclose if he paid anything or if the trip was sponsored and paid by the travel agency or iberostar. He also doesn't discuss prices period. Maybe it's just me, but I think if you are a vlogger and you are covering a property or experience/event you should also be disclosing the price points. All these fraking vloggers do not do this. It's point, eat, repeat.

Reactions: 16
How does this make any sense?? Because it's an all-inclusive no one's there?View attachment 2603929
He’s got an answer for everything, regardless of how glaringly stupid it sounds. Hell, you could read that no one’s there because people just don’t like all inclusives into his comment. Dude just flails at every turn, he simply can’t help himself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's glaring at him after he does that douchebayg laugh in her face at the table.

004630.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How does this make any sense?? Because it's an all-inclusive no one's there?View attachment 2603929
Huh? Maybe because people are turned off by the AR's you keep mentioning that are all over the place where ever they go. Again, there is a TRAVEL ADVISORY NOT to go there.
---
Once again, so informative for someone looking to stay here.

1701447629575.png

Reactions: 11
"Our friend" SMH

1701447824232.png

---
A real man shakes someone's hand. You don't say you rock. So unprofessional and immature.

1701447920836.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
In once again he does not fully disclose if he paid anything or if the trip was sponsored and paid by the travel agency or iberostar. He also doesn't discuss prices period. Maybe it's just me, but I think if you are a vlogger and you are covering a property or experience/event you should also be disclosing the price points. All these fraking vloggers do not do this. It's point, eat, repeat.
I think this is a big reason why Kyle doesn’t get these opportunities very often. Corporate marketing people aren’t generally stupid. Kyle doesn’t understand that he’s there to market & sell the properties, yet somewhere along the line, he got it twisted & thinks it’s all a gift for being such an awesome guy. That’s why he gives minimum effort to actually selling, & max effort into flexing his dopey, low-rent adventures to a dwindling audience. It’s kind kind of sad actually

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think this is a big reason why Kyle doesn’t get these opportunities very often. Corporate marketing people aren’t generally stupid. Kyle doesn’t understand that he’s there to market & sell the properties, yet somewhere along the line, he got it twisted & thinks it’s all a gift for being such an awesome guy. That’s why he gives minimum effort to actually selling, & max effort into flexing his dopey, low-rent adventures to a dwindling audience. It’s kind kind of sad actually
Spot on. This is why he profusely thanks Iberostar over and over in every video. He thinks it's a gift because he's so awesome and doesn't understand he's supposed to be showcasing and selling the properties. In this case, I believe that this Michelle Bauer (Director of Business Development @ Iberostar) is an infatuated stan or friend of Susan Pallo and is doing him a "favor." Without her, he never would have been invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He wants a 24/7 buffet. Maybe I am sheltered but no hotel or cruise I have ever been to (and yes I have been to 5 star hotels) have had a 24/7 buffet. That is why there is room service.
there was a time when the buffet on cruise ships were open almost 24 hours a day.
I remember on my very first cruise they had a midnight buffet and my cousins and I went every night.
including room service for breakfast, we had at least 7 meals a day. lol

Reactions: 8
there was a time when the buffet on cruise ships were open almost 24 hours a day.
I remember on my very first cruise they had a midnight buffet and my cousins and I went every night.
including room service for breakfast, we had at least 7 meals a day. lol
Yes, they used to have the midnight buffets but even those were for a short period of time. He is just spoiled all around and thinks they should cater to his every want and need. They can't even get up in time to use the buffet in the morning.

Reactions: 11
Yes, they used to have the midnight buffets but even those were for a short period of time. He is just spoiled all around and thinks they should cater to his every want and need. They can't even get up in time to use the buffet in the morning.
true but it was open. they shut down completely now after the dinner service.

btw, last cruise was on Princess and we had a suite with Club Class and I think we had 24 hour room service. didn't use it after hours though as we aren't dicks. Was pre-pandemic and things have changed a little now so not sure if it's the same.

---
aren't cruises all inclusive?
why are they so crowded?

lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.