Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It blows my mind how quickly his body has gone to 💩

He is truly the poster boy for what zero exercise and the “Disney Diet” does to a person. I know people criticize his hair loss. I will not. He cannot help that. He can control what he eats and his physical activity. Jeet rocks a bald head, but takes care of himself and is good looking. At this rate, Tater is on track to look like Danny DeVito in under three years.
Hilarious. He, as Peter, was attempting to ridicule people by saying their bodies reminded him of Danny Devito.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hilarious. He, as Peter, was attempting to ridicule people by saying their bodies reminded him of Danny Devito.

Pure projection! He projects more than a movie complex.

It's always "Opposite Day" in Kyleworld':

Who's got 'Danny DiVito's body? :LOL:
hugg.jpg
kylediveto1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
saturday, november 25th: flew from the north carolina airport and arrived in cancun. they had dinner at la horma in the resort with the chaperone™

sunday, november 26th: golf/food/beach during the day then had their beach dinner and went to the “club” that night.

monday, november 27th: explored some holes then went back to the resort where they came back to their bed all made up. had hibachi with the chaperone™ for dinner

tuesday, november 28th: TBD, but casey said they had the afternoon at the resort and flying back that night. we’ll see this vlog tomorrow!

so they’ve been home since late tuesday/maybe wednesday morning. why lie about being in cancun on thursday when you post videos with proof that you’re not?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
saturday, november 25th: flew from the north carolina airport and arrived in cancun. they had dinner at la horma in the resort with the chaperone™

sunday, november 26th: golf/food/beach during the day then had their beach dinner and went to the “club” that night.

monday, november 27th: explored some holes then went back to the resort where they came back to their bed all made up. had hibachi with the chaperone™ for dinner

tuesday, november 28th: TBD, but casey said they had the afternoon at the resort and flying back that night. we’ll see this vlog tomorrow!

so they’ve been home since late tuesday/maybe wednesday morning. why lie about being in cancun on thursday when you post videos with proof that you’re not?
I'm guessing so that could be the excuse as to why he missed the Hatbox Ghost debut.

Reactions: 16
"Do you accept this rose?"

• Sick
  • Haha
He's sulking all day at his "lug-jury" apartment. It's back to reality: no goals and no direction in life. Probably playing video games and ordering DoorDash. Also wondering when his next sponsored trip will be (recall, he's very selective who he chooses). It's ironic he feels people are jealous of his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
UUUUUGH!!! Every time he says words to try and sound smart ("Not to mention" especially), I always hear Inigo Montoya say: " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Reactions: 6
Imagine sitting at the same hibachi table as the whooping idiot. The ear-shattering WOOOOOOOO and "flex" at the end had the entire restaurant staring at him.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"Do you accept this rose?"
View attachment 2604330
Don't know if he's just incredibly socially awkward or has a condition that limits his mental capacity, but man this guy is so odd. I mean, good lord, over & over & over with this rose napkin thing, "Lookit me, mommy, lookit me!!" Casey's seen it Kyle, we've all seen it. Give your girl a break & come up some new material, I'm begging you. If I need something to break up my hate watching, I can't imagine what your actual audience thinks about the same ol' schtick, vlog after vlog. It's lazy, ponderous drivel

• Heart
Reactions: 14
UUUUUGH!!! Every time he says words to try and sound smart ("Not to mention" especially), I always hear Inigo Montoya say: " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
He's such a desperate little muppet who so wants to be taken seriously. My fav's still "Without further ado". It sends shivers up my spine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine sitting at the same hibachi table as the whooping idiot. The ear-shattering WOOOOOOOO at the end had the entire restaurant staring at him.
Now remember: "I'm kind of an introvert..." He's given that and variations on it numberous times.

He's obviously the loudmouthed, screaming, banshee kind of introvert. What he is is completely socially awkward. He's a moron who's lived his life online and with a family who tolerated a foul screeching little orc. Reality isn't like that. He still craves attention, but in the real world, the world outside of the internet, he's just a oddity, a perverse screaming little attention seeker. The grave difference is that he wants only positive attention back and when it doesn't come, and that's often, he feel awkward, put upon and his feelings are hurt. ___ He, of course, doesn't care a whit about anyone else's feeling or their hearing. It's always got to be about him.

He has no real friends and those who know him avoid him. JoJo is presently learning that lesson.
The broader world sees him, usually finding him and his behaviors repugnant and responds accordingly.

bird ro.jpg

• Haha
Don't know if he's just incredibly socially awkward or has a condition that limits his mental capacity, but man this guy is so odd. I mean, good lord, over & over & over with this rose napkin thing, "Lookit me, mommy, lookit me!!" Casey's seen it Kyle, we've all seen it. Give your girl a break & come up some new material, I'm begging you. If I need something to break up my hate watching, I can't imagine what your actual audience thinks about the same ol' schtick, vlog after vlog. It's lazy, ponderous drivel
Seems like stunted mental capacities. I'm sure part of the reason is that he gets validation from it, which he's always seeking... "LOOKIEEE MOMMY!!! DO YOU ACCEPT!?" Even Casey looks tired of the shtick just by comparing her previous near-tears reactions to the napkin rose versus now.

It's the same old shtick with everything. Zooming in on the hand-holding while giggling, the eye-roll inducing hints of marriage, constantly asking "how he's doing" around Casey's family, the same theme park routine every day (wander around, film concrete, ride a kiddie ride, film self eating), wears the same shirts and shorts every day, the empty promises of "BIG THINGS" coming soon, and on and on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Seems like some combination of extreme social awkwardness and stunted mental capacities. I'm sure part of the reason is that he gets validation from it, which he's always seeking... "LOOKIEEE MOMMY!!! DO YOU ACCEPT!?" Even Casey looks tired of the shtick just by comparing her near-tears reactions to the napkin rose previously versus now. It's so cringe that it's hard to look away. 🤣
Perfect example. He had to check in with mommy to make sure he’s using “good English” 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.