Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aren't cruises all inclusive?
why are they so crowded?

lol
There are honestly only two truths I’ve learned from Kyle’s two comped trips to Iberostar properties: the accommodations are tired & the resorts are dead AF. Hard pass

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There are honestly only two truths I’ve learned from Kyle’s two comped trips to Iberostar properties: the accommodations are tired & the resorts are dead AF. Hard pass
wouldn't this also be considered an off season too? they might ramp up a bit closer to the holidays.

Reactions: 5
Quick check in on the views over the past 30 days... down 12% 😮 and now we're seeing less subscribers as well! (Until he buys more)

1701450800405.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
His chaperone’s arms crossed in the clips posted. 😂 She’s clearly having the time of her life. Not.
When they walked in there, he was like, do you think we will get the table all to ourselves? Seriously? Have you NEVER been to Hibachi? RARELY do you have a table to yourself and why would you say that when you are WELL aware that your chaperone is going too?
---
Well, he says he tips a dollar, if deserved, because a single dollar goes far there. " A buck? I am glad this place is cursed. " BIG spender.
---

Is that circles or black eye?
Circles, she always has them

Reactions: 9
He is such a cheapskate, he probably rips the 1's in half and tips "Half a Georgey."
Last week, friends and I were making plans to buy concert tickets. As we talked about price points I worked "Benny Franks" into the conversation. Everyone goes, "WTF did you just say?!" and we all died laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When they walked in there, he was like, do you think we will get the table all to ourselves? Seriously? Have you NEVER been to Hibachi? RARELY do you have a table to yourself and why would you say that when you are WELL aware that your chaperone is going too?
He's a baller who is used to the "private chef" experience now, so he probably assumed LaMacchia arranged a VIP table for just their party. And hoped so too, because other people b scary. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick check in on the views over the past 30 days... down 12% 😮 and now we're seeing less subscribers as well! (Until he buys more)

View attachment 2604060
Good. Put out tit content, get tit views in return. He was getting way more views than he deserved for awhile there, I’m glad to see that even vacation videos don’t crack 20k views in the first 24 hours anymore. He can try to say this is always his down time of year for views all he wants but the fact is, exactly one year ago the entire family (Pallos + Aunt Julie’s family) was in Orlando and he was getting double the views he’s getting now. Shouldn’t have spent the past year burning every bridge imaginable, squirt.

Reactions: 17
He's a baller who is used to the "private chef" experience now, so he probably assumed LaMacchia arranged a VIP table for just their party. And hoped so too, because other people b scary. :LOL:
Kylie doesn't like to be near the unwashed masses. He must always be separated from the common folk... Club Level, Coral Level, private dining, can't sit near anyone on a plane, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this is a big reason why Kyle doesn’t get these opportunities very often. Corporate marketing people aren’t generally stupid. Kyle doesn’t understand that he’s there to market & sell the properties, yet somewhere along the line, he got it twisted & thinks it’s all a gift for being such an awesome guy. That’s why he gives minimum effort to actually selling, & max effort into flexing his dopey, low-rent adventures to a dwindling audience. It’s kind kind of sad actually
I'm really curious if Iberostar actually watches KP's videos. How on Earth do they justify wasting all their money on him?!? Money well spent, Iberostar. Guessing there are Pallomars inside Iberostar and #fitcation Disney World adventure staff. I hope they got the private shower show and got a glimpse of shy little Peter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going Into A SINKHOLE In
The Middle Of A Mexican Jungle!
(
*The 'SINKHOLE' is this channel Grifty)
It's a CENOTE idiot.
Actually, STINKHOLE is more accurate. :LOL:
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dose
192K subscribers

(*JoJo at 1, 500,000+ subscribers and climbing fast)

Less than 20K views in a day and a half.

19,174 views Nov 30, 2023
pointing.gif
laughing-at-you-happy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.