Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to begin? He says Casey has NO idea what we’re doing today. How did she know to wear a swimsuit kylie?

They get to the cenote and kylie says they will be jumping off a cliff to get in. KYLIE! Those were platform, NOT cliffs! Then the coward was afraid so he tells Casey to go in first.

At 26:22 it is obvious he hasn’t been tipping. Also the whole he was still in Cancun and missed the hatbox ghost début. That is all BS. He was too lazy to go to MK to cover it. He probably feels he needs to rest from his arduous vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where to begin? He says Casey has NO idea what we’re doing today. How did she know to wear a swimsuit kylie?

They get to the cenote and kylie says they will be jumping off a cliff to get in. KYLIE! Those were platform, NOT cliffs! Then the coward was afraid so he tells Casey to go in first.

At 26:22 it is obvious he hasn’t been tipping. Also the whole he was still in Cancun and missed the hatbox ghost début. That is all BS. He was too lazy to go to MK to cover it. He probably feels he needs to rest from his arduous vacation.
He's probably been home since Tuesday.

Reactions: 13
I didn't even see the entire NC video, but saw enough clips on Tattle. I cannot believe KP is almost 30. I have to imagine someone in the family watched and was horrified. Especially discussing the Dad and complaining about the neighbors.
This was the outfit that made me think of them as the douchebag neighbors in Christmas Vacation.
1701386625856.png

He just walks around and complains about the neighbors mowing in the middle of the day, while he was filming. The nerve :rolleyes: .

He was clearly upset that KC's dad wouldn't be in the video. He is just soooooooo entitled for noooooooo reason.

I think Kevin and Bri might have told StepMom about how disliked the guy is. I don't think either of the two like KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is probably right. Pretend he’s still in Cancun so on Sunday when we’re still getting vacation vlogs it doesn’t look lazy

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do these numbers look low???

View attachment 2602931
---
View attachment 2602937
Definitely seems low. I think he is cursed with needing to be stuck at Disney. He’s not a good vlogger in general, but most of his stans seem to stick with him because of the Disney aspect. When he tries to vlog outside of there, it becomes apparent just how much of an uncultured idiot he is. It’s a tough watch especially if you have 0 interest in going wherever his grift takes him. I’ve given this Cancun series about 4 mins of my time and I wish I could have that back.

Reactions: 12
This is probably right. Pretend he’s still in Cancun so on Sunday when we’re still getting vacation vlogs it doesn’t look lazy
That’s exactly what he’s doing. He loves to try and keep everyone in suspense like he’s some type of reality star and can’t ruin the next episode. He’s just ridiculous. They were there for 4 days and 3 night because he said it repeatedly in the NC vlogs. So Friday-Monday. He’s just super lazy and wanted to play with his little cards as soon as he got back home! He also probably went on a little field day with his videos, and deleting certain things, because of the fact that he’s getting caught in all his lies on tattle, and got exposed as that Peter Twitter account for the second time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spot on. They didn't venture anywhere. They had a scripted tour and took a dip. On the other hand, for a dumbass like Pallo and the Dowdy Doormouse, that was probably a grand adventure that few on earth have had.

I'm sure the late Sir David Attenborough would have love to have made a 2 hour on National Geographic special episode on "The Living Planet" out of it.
View attachment 2602621
:LOL: My god those two 'ugly Americans' are pathetic. I almost wish they'd do something, anything original or special so I COULD at least feel one, just one, pang of jealousy and say, "Wow! I'd like to see/do that!"
Of course, THAT will never happen.
I almost choked on my corn bread at “Noodle Armed Loser” LOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree. It does not look like an open box sticker. We need to try to be factual when calling him out. The Best Buy open box stickers have an all red border.
View attachment 2602667

It appears the one from the video does not.

It's still deserving of ridicule and shame since he lied about originally ordering it from Amazon, and was only pressured into ordering it after he was called out. I'm sure he was worried about Casey's parents finding out too, so he also tried to make a "big impression."
I still say Tattle gets to take a victory lap on this one. I’d bet he’d originally bought a cheaper refurbished pair that he was waiting on but when he got called out, he was forced to go to Best Buy & pay full price. That’s definitely a point for the good guys.

Gotta say, I’m still blown away that he was asking to borrow them before she’d even opened the box. Total dick move

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmaoooo the camel dribbled spit on Kyle. 😂 Listen to Kylie calling us out again. Now he’s going to do excursions on cruises y’all! 😂 Good thing he has so many booked for next year. Sure Jan! #bigthingscoming

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Speaking of swimsuits, did Kyle strip down and swim in the main-larger pools at Iberostar in his underwear, like he did at the Intercontinental Hotel in Chicago? [For anyone new, he really did on a trip with his Mommy and sister.]
——

Reactions: 9
Wow, BasedPeter13 didn't last long at all! I love that Dudley2 put him on blast on Twitter X. We know one thing, don't ever piss off Dudley2.

Reactions: 12
The icky rubbing of the shoulders and trying to pressure her is such a red flayyyg and I think she kinda noticed it then. Look at her face. Run Casey! Run!! You still have a chance!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

So like 7 Vlogs 2 a day so 3.5 days. When did they arrive? Saturday? They were in NC for Black Friday - so Saturday morning Raleigh to Cancun. Back Tuesday?

Reactions: 8
So like 7 Vlogs 2 a day so 3.5 days. When did they arrive? Saturday? They were in NC for Black Friday - so Saturday morning Raleigh to Cancun. Back Tuesday
He's demonstated on may occasions that he can get 2, maybe three, vids out of a trip to any one of the parks for a couple of hours while he rides a kiddie ride and then eats some greasy food and downs a few chuggers.

I'm shocked he didn't get 10 or 12 days out of a couple of days in Cancun. He's slipping. :LOL: Any good vlogger would get 1 fine vlog vid, maybe 2 out of the trip Pallo grifted.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2602738

Bunch of new stories up on IG and still appears he's in Cancun. He got there on Saturday morning, so this is his 6th day. He said he was only going to be there 3-4 days. I wonder if Michelle Bauer was able to pull some strings and get a longer stay for Grifty?

We're only on what...day 2 of the vlogs? Probably going to be 10-12 more vlogs coming from this deadly dull trip 😂
How does Casey get more time off to extend the trip? I vaguely recall them saying she is was out of days a while back.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.