Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does strike me as odd that he went through and deleted a bunch of videos. Normally Kyle does not delete anything and is rather arrogant with no self-awareness when it comes to leaving stuff up (left the Minion's preview up after the backlash, left all his old tweets up, etc). Something definitely has him spooked.

The videos he deleted the other night all seem to have a pattern. He's trying to cover something up from Casey's parents it seems:
  • The headphones video/filming the Durliat house
  • His apartment being put on hold and his claims to be moving in with Casey
  • Hometown Date in Wisconsin with Casey (hiding behind Casey from old high school classmate and him talking about his bad experience in high school)
  • "Making Big Boy Moves" (couch buying video with Casey)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It does strike me as odd that he went through and deleted a bunch of videos. Normally Kyle does not delete anything and is rather arrogant with no self-awareness when it comes to leaving stuff up (left the Minion's preview up after the backlash, left all his old tweets up, etc). Something definitely has him spooked.

The videos he deleted the other night all seem to have a pattern. He's trying to cover something up from Casey's parents it seems:
  • Hometown Date in Wisconsin with Casey (hiding behind Casey from old high school classmate and him talking about his bad experience in high school)
There MUST be a pretty serious reason Grifty the Dwarf is deleting vids.

He continues to make some change off those things for as long as they are up and people click on them, and NOTHING is more important to him, nothing and no one, than some money, in any amount.

Reactions: 13
405201230_3715781791997244_6626085977988778448_n.jpg

Bunch of new stories up on IG and still appears he's in Cancun. He got there on Saturday morning, so this is his 6th day. He said he was only going to be there 3-4 days. I wonder if Michelle Bauer was able to pull some strings and get a longer stay for Grifty?

We're only on what...day 2 of the vlogs? Probably going to be 10-12 more vlogs coming from this deadly dull trip 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tattle's angel with another blessing: 🙏💄👄💋

---
View attachment 2602738

Bunch of new stories up and still appears he's in Cancun. He got there on Saturday morning, so this is his 5th day. He said he was only going to be there 3-4 days. I wonder if Michelle Bauer was able to pull some strings and get a longer stay?
Words fail! :ROFLMAO:

Camels are notoriously one of the most foul, ill tempered animals in the animal kingdom and never have I wished more for one to have acted out viciously as I do right now. :LOL:
Ahab: "Grab him on the right side Kyle! Camels are attracted to the color blue." 🐪
camel.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2602738

Bunch of new stories up on IG and still appears he's in Cancun. He got there on Saturday morning, so this is his 6th day. He said he was only going to be there 3-4 days. I wonder if Michelle Bauer was able to pull some strings and get a longer stay for Grifty?

We're only on what...day 2 of the vlogs? Probably going to be 10-12 more vlogs coming from this deadly dull trip 😂
Longer stay for Grifty? I’d think Casey had to get back to work since she has a REAL job. Is Grifty staying extra days with Michelle? Hmm, how romantic! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yup. My friends and I went to Cancun in our early 20s and went to that same touristy area. We even went to the same "nightclub" - which really isn't a nightclub at all, but a ticketed show. We know he wouldn't go out to an actual club.
Actually it looks like the Coco Bongo ("club") they went to is about a 15 min drive from Iberostar. The one we went to was in Playa del Carmen, about an hour away, but it's the same thing.

Reactions: 5
That North Carolina deleted clog. Didn't they divulge conversation they had had with Tom? Casey private conversations with her father. Also Kyle talking about the neighbors?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2602738

Wonder if he put them up after going home as he said 4 days and they got there on Saturday.
---
View attachment 2602738

He said today only 1 more vlog.

Reactions: 6
That North Carolina deleted clog. Didn't they divulge conversation they had had with Tom? Casey private conversations with her father. Also Kyle talking about the neighbors?
Yeah he shamed the neighbor for mowing their lawn and made some hobbit rage noise on camera.
004615.jpg

I have the full vlog still downloaded from when I was putting together clips to post here:

It also showed Kevin and Brianne having to check why the door was closed with Doormat and Squirt inside.
The headphones gifting (Squirt says she can have it as long as she lets him wear them sometimes)
A bunch of footage of the Durliat house.
Kyle claiming that Tom needs to be on the vlog, Casey says they never asked him, then Kyle says he asked him multiple times and Tom told him "no."
Squirt making loud whoop whooping sounds around the neighborhood and Casey being pissed off and telling him to stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

I just wanted to point out a few of those “deleted” videos are still up, same title and everything. He must have deleted them shortly after upload and reuploaded with the same or similar names, the view count for a few posted are very low. You can still find the “big boy moves” video, as well as the first video from the family cruise (it’s not titled 30 years since his dad was last on a cruise, it’s now titled “FIRST cruise in 30 years! Boarding Royal Caribbeans Mariner of the Seas”). The one where he gives Casey the headphones is actually gone though, which raises a few questions as to why!

Reactions: 14
Tell me that this is someone who likes "adventuring". I'd be mortified to post something like this, but toddler Kyle and his mummy seem to think this is the content people want.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 2.40.33 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Let me just make an observation from the proverbial 30K feet view:
This isn't a vacation. This is an ad, an infomercial, a timeshare push, from two dullards trying too hard to sell it and sounding like the late Billy Mays on steroids. It's a joke. A few days wondering around a hotel in Cancun, a dip in a cenote, a trip to a bar. It's a joke.
And he's getting 7 or 8 vids out of this ...this nothing?

And those horrific flesh crawling cringe posed pics:
Posed like some low rent agua 'Madonna & Child' in a rinsing pool.
'Passionate' :LOL: hug&smooch and then looking into the camera to see how it went.
Ewwww! Nausea inducing stuff. That's not passion; that's posing and horrible acting.

And who the duck does that Iberostar rep. from Wisconsin think she's selling to? This must just be her indulgence and Iberostar's loss and regret. His stans may watch the vids but, almost without fail, none will ever go to any Iberostar location...ever. Most of his fans don't care or can't afford it. It's a postcard featuring a racist, self hating homophobic, misogynist. It's a postcard that's thrown away a minute after it's read because it has no value.

The underlying message ___ well, take it away Billy...
billy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah he shamed the neighbor for mowing their lawn and made some hobbit rage noise on camera.
View attachment 2602786

I have the full vlog still downloaded from when I was putting together clips to post here:

It also showed Kevin and Brianne having to check why the door was closed with Doormat and Squirt inside.
The headphones gifting (Squirt says she can have it as long as she lets him wear them sometimes)
A bunch of footage of the Durliat house.
Kyle claiming that Tom needs to be on the vlog, Casey says they never asked him, then Kyle says he asked him multiple times and Tom told him "no."
Squirt making loud whoop whooping sounds around the neighborhood and Casey being pissed off and telling him to stop.
Doormat and KP in N. Carolina
CV.JPG

KP in Florida/Wisconsin
1701384610377.png

• Haha
Spot on. They didn't venture anywhere. They had a scripted tour and took a dip. On the other hand, for a dumbass like Pallo and the Dowdy Doormouse, that was probably a grand adventure that few on earth have had.

I'm sure the late Sir David Attenborough would have love to have made a 2 hour on National Geographic special episode on "The Living Planet" out of it.
View attachment 2602621
:LOL: My god those two 'ugly Americans' are pathetic. I almost wish they'd do something, anything original or special so I COULD at least feel one, just one, pang of jealousy and say, "Wow! I'd like to see/do that!"
Of course, THAT will never happen.
sorry for deleting my post on this!!! tattle refreshed when i submitted it and was showing my post twice. didn’t think it would delete both.

as for the IG posts, i bet he’s posting photos to make it seem like he’s still there. i have a source who works for disney and they said casey has been active today on their work chat (Teams) she could’ve looked from her phone rather than her computer tho, but it seems very likely that she did work today. i don’t see her leaving her little man by himself in cancun.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't even see the entire NC video, but saw enough clips on Tattle. I cannot believe KP is almost 30. I have to imagine someone in the family watched and was horrified. Especially discussing the Dad and complaining about the neighbors.
And shrieking while walking around the neighborhood next to neighbors. That whole vlog was so cringe. My god. A 30 year old man. If I had to guess, the step-mom might have picked up on it and was horrified at what she saw on camera and off camera.

I suspect that Casey will cling to her dwarf even harder if her family tries to have an intervention though. She's all in on the grift, super "in luv," and a true believer.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.