Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment on today's centoe vlog:
Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 12.12.17 PM.png

Apparently dowdy, no personality Casey is not the draw that Kyle thought she would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is squirt still in Cancun? I thought it was only 3-4 days?
---

I got the full videos saved of the ones he deleted 🤣
He doesn't seem to grasp, and it's peculiar for the dwarf has lived most on his life online, the notion that all his racist tweets, whether openly or by his sock puppets, have been copied, are easily found for the most part, and are never going away.

kylewhaat.jpg

---
Comment on today's centoe vlog:
View attachment 2602475

Apparently dowdy, no personality Casey is not the draw that Kyle thought she would be.
I don't get the impression Kyle "...abandoned his friends" at all. He's always been their "friend" only when he needs or can use them and when it's convenient for him. Therein lies the reason he has NO real friends.

I feel definitely they, for the most part, are feeling freed of him at last, especially the old gang at the bro sty.

For most of the people who've known him long, I've sure the relief is overwhelming when he's gone: "Good riddance to bad trash."

His attacks on JoJo lately are telling. He's not been invited to any of the gathering JoJo and his actual friends have had and Kyle is seething and obviously obsessed and doing a slow burn. Going to be interesting to see if "emotionally frail" :LOL: JoJo caves and tries to make amends after he's been trashed by Pallo. I can't even imagine it, but JoJo has shown in the past a willingness to give in when he gets bad publicity or press.

Hmmmm......well, what to say? OH...pass the popcorn:

popcorn-binoculars.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ol' duck face doesn't know the difference between secluded and private. The sinkhole wasn't private. He kept saying that. It's secluded. He's so bleeping stupid it hurts.
---
(Talking about the cenote) "You can't see this anywhere else."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ol' duck face doesn't know the difference between secluded and private. The sinkhole wasn't private. He kept saying that. It's secluded. He's so bleeping stupid it hurts.
---
(Talking about the cenote) "You can't see this anywhere else."

And the 'true' cenotes, applying the original use of the word , are to be found in Belize and Guatemala. My god he couldn't even take a second and do a scintilla of research.

[ The term cenote, originally used only to describe the features in Yucatán, specifically in Mexico, Belize and Guatemala, since been applied to similar karst features in other countries such as Cuba, Australia, several European countries, and the United States.]

Reactions: 7
They didn't venture out of the resort by themselves. They either had Michelle or the travel agency take them around. Around to the touristy areas. The armed guards didn't even bother him as he just didn't get why they were there. Even in that little area that looks like it is made for tourists (kind of like the ports they make for cruise ships), to see that would scare me and think that it was not a safe place. Of course the contract must have said you need to say 50 times that it is safe as they tried over and over to convince everyone it is.

I want to see them go out on their own, in a uber or taxi to someplace on the island that is not manufactured for tourists. To really see the country.

This was ALL set up by Michelle and the TA and they did nothing the entire time they were there to have to made decisions on what to do. It was all laid out for them and their job was just to vlog it. Which they did a horrible job at it with him shrieking and yelling all over the place like an animal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They didn't venture out of the resort by themselves. They either had Michelle or the travel agency take them around. Around to the touristy areas. The armed guards didn't even bother him as he just didn't get why they were there. Even in that little area that looks like it is made for tourists (kind of like the ports they make for cruise ships), to see that would scare me and think that it was not a safe place. Of course the contract must have said you need to say 50 times that it is safe as they tried over and over to convince everyone it is.

I want to see them go out on their own, in a uber or taxi to someplace on the island that is not manufactured for tourists. To really see the country.

This was ALL set up by Michelle and the TA and they did nothing the entire time they were there to have to made decisions on what to do. It was all laid out for them and their job was just to vlog it. Which they did a horrible job at it with him shrieking and yelling all over the place like an animal.
It wasn't a "romantic getaway" in any way, shape or fashion. It WAS, however, a couple of days at a hotel, poorly orchestrated infomercial, ad, done by a con, a racist, homophobic, misogynistic dwarf. That stupid old woman who's infatuated with him and Iberostar should have done, and should do, some simple basic research before they tout some white trash riff raff to push their properties. It looks unbelievably desperate and a very stupid move on their part. They should hear about that, and repeatedly. :unsure: (Pssst...I'll gladly do my part.) :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus no wonder he has tooth issues. He probably also chews any brand of gum that says "whitening" on the package, because dentist b too time consuming for professional procedure and Lorcana cards and holiday decorations max out the $500 debit card limit.
From the Susan Amen video titled: “Kyle Pallo Part 40”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Yup. My friends and I went to Cancun in our early 20s and went to that same touristy area. We even went to the same "nightclub" - which really isn't a nightclub at all, but a ticketed show. We know he wouldn't go out to an actual club.

they mentioned multiple times about how happy they are for venturing out in cancun. my brother in christ, y’all litchurlee went to a GUIDED and SUPERVISED tourist area that was arranged for you. i would be shocked about the culture appropriation he and casey showed in the vlog, but after his peter account, not that surprising. he probably sees nothing wrong with it. 😬
Spot on. They didn't venture anywhere. They had a scripted tour and took a dip. On the other hand, for a dumbass like Pallo and the Dowdy Doormouse, that was probably a grand adventure that few on earth have had.

I'm sure the late Sir David Attenborough would have love to have made a 2 hour on National Geographic special episode on "The Living Planet" out of it.
attenb.jpg

:LOL: My god those two 'ugly Americans' are pathetic. I almost wish they'd do something, anything original or special so I COULD at least feel one, just one, pang of jealousy and say, "Wow! I'd like to see/do that!"
Of course, THAT will never happen.

Reactions: 11
Yup. My friends and I went to Cancun in our early 20s and went to that same touristy area. We even went to the same "nightclub" - which really isn't a nightclub at all, but a ticketed show. We know he wouldn't go out to an actual club.
Yeah, is that club supposed to be a big deal for the city? Because yikes, super lame. I went to an Off Broadway show called De La Guarda back in the day & I always compare every one of these nightclub acrobatic-type experiences to it. This one's not even in the same universe of entertainment

Reactions: 9
Sadly I am going to have to say I think these are NOT a return/open box. They appear to be shrink wrapped and best buy uses the same sticker for online order pick ups. That said, he still pretty clearly ordered it for pick up well after the anniversary after we shamed him...he also waited until early black friday sales started....so in conclusion...still a scumbag. (Open box AirPods Max is actually not much cheaper than current prices since they have not updated to design or product in quite a while and are due for a refresh.)

EDIT: This is what I get for not reading ahead...looks like yall already covered it. ;)

Spot on. They didn't venture anywhere. They had a scripted tour and took a dip. On the other hand, for a dumbass like Pallo and the Dowdy Doormouse, that was probably a grand adventure that few on earth have had.

I'm sure the late Sir David Attenborough would have love to have made a 2 hour on National Geographic special episode on "The Living Planet" out of it.
View attachment 2602621
:LOL: My god those two 'ugly Americans' are pathetic. I almost wish they'd do something, anything original or special so I COULD at least feel one, just one, pang of jealousy and say, "Wow! I'd like to see/do that!"
Of course, THAT will never happen.
Bingo, especially to the stunted elf. He probably thinks he's at his pinnacle, flexing with so much smug arrogance right now that he thinks he went on a grand adventure that few other than himself have ever experienced.

• Haha
From the Susan Amen video titled: “Kyle Pallo Part 40”
OMFG! Cringe overload. That look on her face in that staged and flesh crawling set up, and staring into the camera, is creepy as duck, sickly voyeuristic, and the equivalent of those stripper shows where the patrons put money in a slot, a shield would go up, and the anonymous viewer would get a peep for a couple of minutes. Gaaadamn' Eww..NO___ Just NO!
She's all in and they're trying to sell themselves as the low rent Disney version of some reality show. They're The Kardashians, only infinitely poorer, uglier, without a studio or agents or writers or a staff (Oh, there's DAD, old crow Susan, and MuffdiverFarlexa:LOL:) ___ and both are unlikeable posers and cons.
And she seems to be getting off on knowing they're being watched.
My god, I'm not sure I can endure the nausea that more of this, plus
an engagement and wedding would cause. ___ But I shall try. :ROFLMAO:
pukeeee.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, is that club supposed to be a big deal for the city? Because yikes, super lame. I went to an Off Broadway show called De La Guarda back in the day & I always compare every one of these nightclub acrobatic-type experiences to it. This one's not even in the same universe of entertainment
That club they went to was located in Iberostar. Years ago when I went to an Iberostar resort in the DR, I remember they had a nightclub like that.
---
Sadly I am going to have to say I think these are NOT a return/open box. They appear to be shrink wrapped and best buy uses the same sticker for online order pick ups. That said, he still pretty clearly ordered it for pick up well after the anniversary after we shamed him...he also waited until early black friday sales started....so in conclusion...still a scumbag. (Open box AirPods Max is actually not much cheaper than current prices since they have not updated to design or product in quite a while and are due for a refresh.)

EDIT: This is what I get for not reading ahead...looks like yall already covered it. ;)
Agree. It does not look like an open box sticker. We need to try to be factual when calling him out. The Best Buy open box stickers have an all red border.
004613.png

It appears the one from the video does not.

It's still deserving of ridicule and shame since he lied about originally ordering it from Amazon, and was only pressured into ordering it after he was called out. I'm sure he was worried about Casey's parents finding out too, so he also tried to make a "big impression."

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Maybe he deleted those videos because Casey’s stepmom and dad took a deep dive into Kyle’s past and he’s trying to cover up evidence. Imagine once they returned from Cancun, Casey’s dad gave her a call regarding Kyle’s behavior at the house. Perhaps that’s why he was so quiet on X last night. He was busy deleting the incriminating videos.

• Haha
It wasn't a "romantic getaway" in any way, shape or fashion. It WAS, however, a couple of days at a hotel, poorly orchestrated infomercial, ad, done by a con, a racist, homophobic, misogynistic dwarf. That stupid old woman who's infatuated with him and Iberostar should have done, and should do, some simple basic research before they tout some white trash riff raff to push their properties. It looks unbelievably desperate and a very stupid move on their part. They should hear about that, and repeatedly. :unsure: (Pssst...I'll gladly do my part.) :LOL:
and I hope you do as well as others as this was NO WAY informative to going to their resorts, at.all. It was like 2 middle schoolers with their teacher chaperone trying to explain the hotel and surroundings and failing miserably.
---
I love how he told parents to turn off the TV now if there were kids watching. Why? Did he really think it was THAT adult? They probably see more on TV or skin at the beach.

Reactions: 10
Maybe he deleted those videos because Casey’s stepmom and dad took a deep dive into Kyle’s past and he’s trying to cover up evidence. Imagine once they returned from Cancun, Casey’s dad gave her a call regarding Kyle’s behavior at the house. Perhaps that’s why he was so quiet on X last night. He was busy deleting the incriminating videos.
It's possible the step-mom is a little more computer/tech literate and Google'd Kyle's name and found Tattle after meeting him.

I remember that Casey said the father didn't even know how to use YouTube to find Kyle's videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It's nice that they pre-set a divider for the "happy couple." :)

Also, regarding Lora...I would've argued against her being all about Kyle months ago but having checked her IG a bit lately it seems she's entered her "revenge era" since she was last in the vlog. She's lookin better and better.
Getting away from him probably saved her. He's like the China Syndrome reactor at Chernobyl. The closer you get to that thing, the more your life is drained away and the more sick and unhealthy you become.

I think Lora made the classic mistake of trying, genuinely trying, whether because she was/is infatuated with him or just knew he 'needed' a friend, tried to stay around this time and endure his toxic personality and true self. Well, if I know anything, it's that it's not her job to detox a toxic person. It's her job to detox the part of her that is attracted to someone as toxic as Pallo is.

Anyone who deals with him for long finds out that Kyle is like a storm cloud, and when he disappears it can be a beautiful day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.