Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either Kyle had to pay for lunch or he hated it because he inly spent like 3 minutes on it, didn’t tell us anything he had, and didn’t say it might be better than cruise slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe his mom or sister handed him the cash and told him to give it to the bellman before he recorded it? I guess it could have been a rare moment of decency, but I also do find it hard to believe he'd do it on his own volition.
It’s definitely something like this that happened. I love how in the video, Alexa even tries to cover for him by saying he tips just doesn’t leave a note and he only responds with “yeAHH” 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
In a swampland apartment far far away.

---
IMG_1800.jpeg

---
Kyle Pallo #58 | He’s a PIG!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s definitely something like this that happened. I love how in the video, Alexa even tries to cover for him by saying he tips just doesn’t leave a note and he only responds with “yeAHH” 🤣
That was a leading question by Alexa most definitely.
---
Also, I think the Iberstar chaperone from Wisconsin orchestrated and filmed the puddle scene where Casey patted water on herself and nuzzled Grifty in her titties.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Loathe as I am to say this, Kyle did honestly tip the bellman when he, Susan, and. Farida went to Chicago.

Granted, that's one example and we have countless examples of bad behavior, but it does mean that somewhere in his thick skull, he can be decent.

Although now that I'm thinking about it, he was in Bell Services at Wildness Lasge, wasn't he? Of course he'd know.
I recall him tipping when he stayed at The Intercontinental Chicago. I assume his banker gave him a few dollars to hand over to him.

Reactions: 6
That comment is gone..
The critical comments have been disappearing very quickly these days. The Clown Posse must be extra worried about his sinking channel to be monitoring them around the clock and removing them so quickly like this.
---
Speaking of the Clown Posse, it's almost time for another wellness check and visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So either squirt is lying about still being in Cancun or he somehow extended the trip. Another Pallo mystery. 🤔
He was probably lying - that is much more like him. I thought Casey said a week or so ago that after North Carolina they were going to Cancun for 3 days (2 nights.) Grifty never mentions the length when it is a short trip, as he makes it look a lot longer by filming 2 and 3 vlogs a day. He really needed to stretch this one out since his buddy JoJo is in Hong Kong, and he needs to create the illusion that he is always travelling to other countries too. I think they arrived very early Saturday morning, spent the day in Cancun and went to bed fairly early, Sunday evening they went to the "club," and Monday they went to the cenote and lunch - and were back at the hotel very early afternoon. They rested up there (they had already eaten lunch) and then headed to the airport for a late afternoon or early evening flight back. If you recall, Casey was already "crying the blues" about leaving as they were walking back to their room. The trip was not extended - except in the fantasy world which Pallo wants to create for his stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He was probably lying - that is much more like him. I thought Casey said a week or so ago that after North Carolina they were going to Cancun for 3 days (2 nights.) Grifty never mentions the length when it is a short trip, as he makes it look a lot longer by filming 2 and 3 vlogs a day. He really needed to stretch this one out since his buddy JoJo is in Hong Kong, and he needs to create the illusion that he is always travelling to other countries too. I think they arrived very early Saturday morning, spent the day in Cancun and went to bed fairly early, Sunday evening they went to the "club," and Monday they went to the cenote and lunch - and were back at the hotel very early afternoon. They rested up there (they had already eaten lunch) and then headed to the airport for a late afternoon or early evening flight back. If you recall, Casey was already "crying the blues" about leaving as they were walking back to their room. The trip was not extended - except in the fantasy world which Pallo wants to create for his stans.
I had to look for Casey's sad puppy 🐶 face since you mentioned it.

"I'm so sad."

004618.png

Tomorrow's vlog should be a doozy. Will Casey handcuff herself to the wash basin on the roof... "I don't wanna leave Kyle! I don't wanna have to go back to reality! Can we stay in this dream forever!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In one of the comments today, someone tells Pallo that because his trip was comped, he should have purchased a $65 photo package - as it would have gone a long way to "support the locals." Can you imagine Pallo caring about supporting anyone but himself??? What a shame; his parents really messed up when they raised this one. Also, since the trip was paid for, he could have also supported the locals by tipping VERY generously. That is something I always try to do is something is given to me gratis. Pallo is one of the most self-absorbed, uncaring human beings walking this earth in 2023.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
In one of the comments today, someone tells Pallo that because his trip was comped, he should have purchased a $65 photo package - as it would have gone a long way to "support the locals." Can you imagine Pallo caring about supporting anyone but himself??? What a shame; his parents really messed up when they raised this one. Also, since the trip was paid for, he could have also supported the locals by tipping VERY generously. That is something I always try to do is something is given to me gratis. Pallo is one of the most self-absorbed, uncaring human beings walking this earth in 2023.
I don't think I've never witnessed anyone as self-absorbed as Pallo. He has zero care for others to be concerned with tipping. Even when talking about the "love of his life" (Casey) he didn't want to spend more than $25 on her. Then when he was forced, the first thing he says before shoving the package in her hands on camera is "you gotta let me wear them sometimes." And then shortly after says "I was thinking about buying a pair for myself." He can't do anything without thinking about himself. He looked like the jealous child at a birthday party. I think it has to do with his stunted growth (mentally and emotionally). Toddlers are self-absorbed and then as they mature they learn empathy. That never occurred with Pallo. Something went very, very wrong with his upbringing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am sitting in JFK about to fly to Los Angeles for a very fast trip which may include my first ever time in Disneyland tomorrow.

If I spot Patrick, I will say hello. I am otherwise glad I should be safe from everyone except maybe BLAB.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another house for sale in the neighborhood next to Disney World, and it could be just perfect! Modern interior, no pool like the last house but it's OK cause we now understand how oar boy feels about water, and surely the sellers aren't mean and egotistic so they might let it go for $700K.

But wait -- BIG PROBLEM. He'd never remember how to speak and spell the street name :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.