Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So either squirt is lying about still being in Cancun or he somehow extended the trip. Another Pallo mystery. 🤔

Reactions: 8
1701393184881.png

---
So either squirt is lying about still being in Cancun or he somehow extended the trip. Another Pallo mystery. 🤔
Maybe someone should call the Apartment Complex and have them do a welfare check to see if he is there. :):):):):):):):)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He did call Mexicans "dumb." I'm sure he believes that the workers don't deserve any tips and it should be an honor to serve thee Kyle Pallo. When he occasionally tosses a crumpled up $1 bill at them I bet he says "and there's plenty more where that came from" while doing that douchebayg side-mouth snicker he always does.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
and I hope you do as well as others as this was NO WAY informative to going to their resorts, at.all. It was like 2 middle schoolers with their teacher chaperone trying to explain the hotel and surroundings and failing miserably.
---
When it comes to being informative, look at the Instagram posts tagged as #wdwfitcation and compare Kyle's to several of the other "hosted" people. It doesn't even compare. While he could say his primary platform is YouTube, whatever, you use every opportunity when it comes to something like this. THINK, man.

I primarily went to Insta to see if anyone else posted about receiving their treadmill! Nothing like that for now. Oh... and I like that couple from Miami, numb nuts should've made friends with them and then he and Casey would have cool new pals.
8C263264-1629-452F-8488-B7545F4DA345_1_201_a.jpeg

D4A91612-D8B9-45A1-8F63-0E6362231978_1_201_a.jpeg
458AC9BB-DE7F-405D-BFD3-7B9EBEA08097_1_201_a.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They have been back since Tuesday. 5 vlogs so far. 2 coming. 2 a day. 7 total. 3.5 days.

maybe someone should post the math on twitter. Although maybe for his stans, math b hard too.

got receipts Kylie????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that Casey crying on the car ride back to the airport?

The theatrics when she has to leave is going to be unprecedented. Maybe we'll see Kyle prying her out the doorway to their "luxury suite" while she's shouting "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE KYLE! CAN WE STAY FOREVER!?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Kevin and Bri might have told StepMom about how disliked the guy is. I don't think either of the two like KP.
I honestly have no idea how they feel about oar boy. If they really didn’t like him, they wouldn’t constantly hang out with him and be filmed all the time. If my sister was with an insufferable cretin like Kyle, I certainly wouldn’t want to hang out in a group frequently, or in the case of Kevin, spend several DAYS in a ROW with him. I mean they have gone on several trips together already… they could have easily said HELL NO.

Then again, I don’t honestly know how ANYONE could like Kyle, so it amazes me that they spend as much time as they do with him.

Also… SIDE NOTE… when we exposed “Peter” for the final time by finding Stijn’s Instagram with all the pics KP ripped off of him, did anyone else picture Kyle seething behind his computer like a Scooby Doo villain and saying to himself with his fists in the air “And I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t those MEDDLING TATTLE FOOLS!!!”… or was it just me? LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that Casey crying on the car ride back to the airport?

The theatrics when she has to leave is going to be unprecedented.
I would be crying too if I was stuck in a car with that smelly swamp rat.
---
I honestly have no idea how they feel about oar boy. If they really didn’t like him, they wouldn’t constantly hang out with him and be filmed all the time. If my sister was with an insufferable cretin like Kyle, I certainly wouldn’t want to hang out in a group frequently, or in the case of Kevin, spend several DAYS in a ROW with him. I mean they have gone on several trips together already… they could have easily said HELL NO.

Then again, I don’t honestly know how ANYONE could like Kyle, so it amazes me that they spend as much time as they do with him.

Also… SIDE NOTE… when we exposed “Peter” for the final time by finding Stijn’s Instagram with all the pics KP ripped off of him, did anyone else picture Kyle seething behind his computer like a Scooby Doo villain and saying to himself with his fists in the air “And I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t those MEDDLING TATTLE FOOLS!!!”… or was it just me? LOL!!

Maybe Older sister feels sorry for Casey about the mother dying? Takes pity on her and makes Kevin participate?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Maybe it's just me, but I get the feeling that Kevin and Brianne don't really like him. But for some reason they feel compelled to be "friendly" around him for Casey.

Kevin just seems annoyed and uncomfortable around him now, especially after spending 4 nights at the "lahje" with him. He said he hates when he WOOOOOO's and says LET'S GO. He looked uncomfortable every time squirt was thanking Disney for inviting him.

Both of them have forced looking smiles when they're around him too. Just my take.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Maybe it's just me, but I get the feeling that Kevin and Brianne don't really like him. But for some reason they feel compelled to be "friendly" around him for Casey.

Kevin just seems uncomfortable around him now, especially after spending 4 nights at the "lahje" with him. He said he hates when he WOOOOOO's and says LET'S GO. He looked uncomfortable every time squirt was thanking Disney for inviting him.

Both of them always have forced-looking smiles. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.
Who does that? Kevin does not like Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and all that Shrimp Smelly Swamp Creature does is do it in has face all the time!!!!! He's lacking social skills.

Last edited:
Will definitely be making a video when the last vlog comes out 🤣
I screen recorded the leaving Disneyland one and have watched it an unhealthy amount of times and it STILL cracks me up every single time LOL!

K-“What about D23?”
C-“I’M NOT GOING TO D23!!”
K-“I know… WELL… we’re going to the AIRPORT!!”

C-“ I’m gonna…. I’M CRYYYYING”

And of course Kyle doing the jig in random places.

God… it KILLS ME! 🤣

• Haha
Loathe as I am to say this, Kyle did honestly tip the bellman when he, Susan, and. Farida went to Chicago.

Granted, that's one example and we have countless examples of bad behavior, but it does mean that somewhere in his thick skull, he can be decent.

Although now that I'm thinking about it, he was in Bell Services at Wildness Lasge, wasn't he? Of course he'd know.

Reactions: 5
Loathe as I am to say this, Kyle did honestly tip the bellman when he, Susan, and. Farida went to Chicago.

Granted, that's one example and we have countless examples of bad behavior, but it does mean that somewhere in his thick skull, he can be decent.

Although now that I'm thinking about it, he was in Bell Services at Wildness Lasge, wasn't he? Of course he'd know.
There was a Bellman at Iberostar Golden Corral and he edited out the tipping? OR big boy loves to flex. No tip.

RENT IS DUE TOMORROW!!!!

Maybe his mom or sister handed him the cash and told him to give it to the bellman before he recorded it? I guess it could have been a rare moment of decency, but I also do find it hard to believe he'd do it on his own volition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.