Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea if this fellow is who he says he is (Grifty's 2nd cousin) but he learned very quickly what happens when you make any critical offering to the Manic Midget. :ROFLMAO:
And he is a hoot.
So now MiniMan has made a new 'friend' .... for Tattle. This was in Sept. and after a few comments one of the Pallow Clown 'Team' 😂 zapped him.
Seems every time I look at some 'reply' over there, a new Pallo enemy has been born. :LOL:
amy.jpg

amy2.jpg amy1.jpg laugh-slam.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think all of the vloggers are getting desperate and doing the "surprise" thing". Even PMM has been teasing a "surprise video" that hes "been working on for awhile and wants it to be perfect", and also teasing a trip coming up after his current NYC trip.
Nothing wrong with doing it here and there, but Pallo does it for EVERYTHING. He never gives specific details that highlight an upcoming event or trip. Everything is a "SURPRISE." And he's done it so often, for so many lame or non-existent things, that no one pays attention to it.

Just like his "supposed" three, four, five, or six cruises he has booked for next year (BIG THINGS) and fans are asking him which cruises he's going on, and he won't say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Isn’t mini man a big Halloween guy that used to decorate and make haunted houses with his dad back in Wisconsin? I wonder why he didn’t book this tour? Oh that’s right it’s because he doesn’t want to waste his money because he’s cheap af, you can’t film and can only take pics and he can’t narrate worth a damn so it would be too hard for him. #workbehard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing wrong with doing it here and there, but Pallo does it for EVERYTHING. He never gives specific details that highlight an upcoming event or trip. Everything is a "SURPRISE." And he's done it so often, for so many lame or non-existent things, that no one pays attention to it.

Just like his "supposed" three, four, five, or six cruises he has booked for next year (BIG THINGS) and fans are asking him which cruises he's going on, and he won't say.
oh yeah- nobody does it as much as Kyle.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He announced the trip he was taking on Brightline to Miami. Still waiting on that one. To me, he is the definition of "all talk, no action".
Typical ADHD. They jump from one thing to the next. I have a child like this. I get flack from not being more "supportive" but I KNOW the next day, or even an hour later, they are into something else and forgot about that thing they were just talking about.

Mammoth Molly’s husband Alan shaking it for KP and Taylor AU is amused but he’s clueless, even when editing. Taylor has to quickly come up with an alternate excuse on why she was laughing.
🤣 :LOL: The panicked way he says "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?" reminded me of Hoop De Doo, when he kept asking why they're laughing and then ran off to the bathroom to cry after learning they were laughing at him. He's always worried about people laughing at him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think all of the vloggers are getting desperate and doing the "surprise" thing". Even PMM has been teasing a "surprise video" that hes "been working on for awhile and wants it to be perfect", and also teasing a trip coming up after his current NYC trip.

I follow a few who will rarely talk about upcoming things they are working on a vlog especially projects that they know will take a long time. Once complete or near completion, then they start dropping hints to drum up a little hype but actually follow through with a full video or video series. Problem is, these Disney vloggers don't know how to have multiple projects on the go at the same time.

There are also others that will do the day to day progress reporting and or post on socials but not include in their YT videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He announced the trip he was taking on Brightline to Miami. Still waiting on that one. To me, he is the definition of "all talk, no action".
Or all of the times he's said he's planning an Alaskan cruise the past 3 years. Every single time he's been on Soarin' since 2020 he always says "Alaska cruise coming soon" during the Alaska part :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣 :LOL: The panicked way he says "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?" reminded me of Hoop De Doo, when he kept asking why they're laughing and then ran off to the bathroom to cry after learning they were laughing at him. He's always worried about people laughing at him.
herve.jpg
crying.jpg

• Haha
Before he tasted anything, he said the food at this Swan and Dolphin event is definitely going to be a huge upgrade compared to Disney's Food and Wine Festival. Keep biting the hand that you want to feed you Kyle.View attachment 2508228
No one believes a single one of those BS lines from Kyle’s channel. Casey said at the last tasting they did that the event was a “must do” before taking a single bite. If these resorts know anything about Kyle Pallo, they know if you feed him or his guests for free, they’ll whorishly drool all over whatever you’re serving, no questions asked

• Haha
Did mommy Casey tell you you had to try it and have one little taste before you can decide to hate it?
Then when he tries it and likes it, despite never trying it before, he says that his "taste buds must be changing." 🤣

I guess he's a blue cheese kind of guy now. Maybe soon he'll like swish cheese.

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone catch this with the guy coming by saying "Rock and Roller" and the the girls looked confused? Didn't see anyone mention it

1697226624120.png

---
1697226668795.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.