Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle to Taylor "You know what? We've never done a cruise!"
Taylor: (Laughing) That would be bad!
Kyle "That would be so fun!"

Couldn't even bother to add in anything about Casey " I'll see when Casey can get off" or ANYTHING...

Reactions: 14
Rough week for Casey, how many thousands has she spent on her boyfriend and she gets ditched from the +1 media invitation because Taylor’s in town for two days? Ouch! 🤣

Everything I said about Taylor getting him to tone down on yesterdays video gets cancelled out by today’s nauseous dump. His inflated ego is uncontrollable when he gets “special” access to even the smallest events. The worst keeps getting worse 😂
Today's dump he seems as manic as usual just from spending a few minutes skipping around the video. You're right about how he can't control his ego when he has "exclusive" access.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
We've been to the S&D Wine and Food festival and it is, as those events go, a very mediocre event. And it's an open to the public event for, I believe we paid about $170 bucks a few years ago and I certainly wouldn't waste even that small amount today and certainly not at those aging properties. Oh, I just glanced up and saw it's $185. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone see any media credentials? IF he was invited in any way other than an email or a notice of the event, I have no doubt he'd post the hell out of that invite or any paperwork or lanyard with a tag. :ROFLMAO: Wouldn't surprise me if he lied, hard to believe, I know😂, but he's such a disgusting and prolific pathological liar he wouldn't be able to help himself. IF Disney invited him, even to such a 4th rate 'festival,' shame on tthem and it would be worthy to take a second and let them know that. 🤭
When the Tim Tracker did it the last couple of years they always had a lanyard and a free night stay

• Haha
Reactions: 11
caseysad.jpg
tittys.jpg

Rough week for Casey, how many thousands has she spent on her boyfriend and she gets ditched from the +1 media invitation because Taylor’s in town for two days? Ouch! 🤣

Everything I said about Taylor getting him to tone down on yesterdays video gets cancelled out by today’s nauseous dump. His inflated ego is uncontrollable when he gets “special” access to even the smallest events. The worst keeps getting worse 😂
The Doormouse Doormat absolutely reeks of 'Second Fiddle,' 'Useful Fool,' and 'Desperation Discount Doormat.' It's truly pathetic. He KNOWS he has her firmly in tow and she, evidently, is willing to do anything, endure any humiliation and give in to him. He's back to drinking like a sot and simply taking her for granted ___ and no sympathy for her. She just takes the abuse and humiliation and comes back for the price of some amorphous promise and a little napkin folded into a rose at the table while eating a meal she's paid for or staying in a hotel room she paid for. "Oh Kyle! You're so giving. I'm so lucky." :oops::ROFLMAO:
kc1.jpg
kc4.jpg

It's taken quite a toll. She's devolved from a shiny penny in fairytale Disney Weddingland to a sallow, sad looking, dowdy $3 bill scold who is aging in dog years and goes right along with his fraud and lying dog & pony show.
Still, she's an adult and is being treated as a second thought and standby idiot because she allows it. Again, no sympathy for her from me.

kc6.jpg
kccc.jpg
caseysad.jpg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
He mentioned multiple times he does not like Asian food. He now likes ramen ever since eating with Casey. As long as the food is free (i.e. he doesn't pay and others do so), he will like it. Feed him dog food that is labelled as "exclusive / fit for royalty" and he will eat it. The guy has absolutely no class.
I honestly think it is purely so Casey doesn't go out without him. a control thing.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think it is purely so Casey doesn't go out without him. a control thing.
I think so too. He was seething when Casey mentioned she goes to get ramen without him. Even though he's not attracted to Casey, he still can't stand if she's giving someone else attention.

Even with Lora, when she re-appeared back in the vlog and he was fixated on her going out on dates without him, and how he's always tracking her phone's location to see where she's at. Then asking if they're still "friends" over and over again.

When his family is around, if his sister or dad wants to take a nap, he sits there and wails like a toddler for them to wake up and pay attention to him. But whenever Kyle is tired and needs a nap, everyone needs to stop what they're doing and change their schedule up for him.

It drives him nuts when he's not the center of everyone's focus and attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily Dump :ROFLMAO:

His 'View Bonanza' has already proven to be
a wet fart as I was sure it would be.
Some of the masochistic stans 'OOO' and 'AHHH'
over the arrival of The Blunder from Down Under's arrival,
but all newbies just wince and say WTF? and Who The Fu*k is she?
She should have brought a banjo playing platypus. Big Fun Boost! :ROFLMAO:
banjo.gif

189K subscribers
(*JoHO at 1.43 MILLION subscribers)
4.K views 3 hours ago (Near 'JoJo Numbers.' SAD 😂)
*There was NO 'Taylor' bump in views. NADA!

To quote the late comedian Jackie Mason: "You can put stain glass
in a toilet, and it's still a toilet."

And Pallo's vlog is a tit hole by the kindest measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2508596
Kyle Pantload's Daily Dump :ROFLMAO:

His 'View Bonanza' has already proven to be
a wet fart as I was sure it would be.
Some of the masochistic stans 'OOO' and 'AHHH'
over the arrival of The Blunder from Down Under's arrival,
but all newbies just wince and say WTF? and Who The Fu*k is she?
She should have brought a banjo playing platypus. Big Fun Boost! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2508590

189K subscribers
(*JoHO at 1.43 MILLION subscribers)
4.K views 3 hours ago (Near 'JoJo Numbers.' SAD 😂)
*There was NO 'Taylor' bump in views. NADA!

To quote the late comedian Jackie Mason: "You can put stain glass
in a toilet, and it's still a toilet."

And Pallo's vlog is a tit hole by the kindest measure.
Something stupid that Pallo does is always announce everything as a "surprise." He's done this so many times, for so many non-events and little mundane things which he hyped up as "BIG THINGS HAPPENING TOMORROW! HUGE SURPRISE THIS WEEK!" It's like the boy who cried wolf, and people grow tired of it.

He likely would have done a bit better on the views if he actually announced that Taylor was coming to visit him rather than just hinting at a "surprise." This guy sucks at marketing. Actually, he sucks at everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Something stupid that Pallo does is always announce everything as a "surprise." He's done this so many times, for so many non-events and little mundane things which he hyped up as "BIG THINGS HAPPENING TOMORROW! HUGE SURPRISE THIS WEEK!" It's like the boy who cried wolf, and people grow tired of it.

He likely would have done a bit better on the views if he actually announced that Taylor was coming to visit him rather than just hinting at a "surprise." This guy sucks at marketing. Actually, he sucks at everything.
Didn't he graduate with a marketing degree from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee? What did he actually learn during his college years? He clearly can't write or speak. He should get a refund for the college tuition just like he did to Wayfair ! Clearly, the finished product here is way below standards.

• Haha
When other Disney vloggers become extras in KP’s vlog.

This is the other Taylor of ‘Travel with Josh & Taylor’

Attachments

Reactions: 6

doesn't he announce the odd surprise is coming and then seemingly forgets all about it? just like his big things happening!

Didn't he graduate with a marketing degree from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee? What did he actually learn during his college years? He clearly can't write or speak. He should get a refund for the college tuition just like he did to Wayfair !
I think that Sister-Wife or BankerMom did all his work for him. I'm not sure how he would have passed any tests though. Even if it's a poor college, he seems like he'd struggle to pass 5th grade even at the age of 30.

• Haha
Alexas instagram shows she's flying to CA today. More dull, boring disneyland vlogs incoming

• Haha
  • Sick

He'll be throwing out teases for the upcoming Disneyland dates too. So stupid, like just say when it is, the "big surprise coming" schtick is entirely overused.

Reactions: 7
doesn't he announce the odd surprise is coming and then seemingly forgets all about it? just like his big things happening!
Yes, a lot of times he'll say a big surprise is coming and then forgets about it.

002466.png

SPOILER ALERT: Nothing special happened on Thursday (September 28th) except for his "apology video" blaming Casey for holding him back from traveling and cruises.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He announced the trip he was taking on Brightline to Miami. Still waiting on that one. To me, he is the definition of "all talk, no action".

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I think all of the vloggers are getting desperate and doing the "surprise" thing". Even PMM has been teasing a "surprise video" that hes "been working on for awhile and wants it to be perfect", and also teasing a trip coming up after his current NYC trip.

Reactions: 7
Mammoth Molly’s husband Alan shaking it for KP and Taylor AU is amused but he’s clueless, even when editing. Taylor has to quickly come up with an alternate excuse on why she was laughing.

Attachments

• Haha
Didn't he say that he spends all day coordinating and planning? In today's dump, he says he thinks he has a couple more vlogs with Taylor and doesn't know when today's dump is getting uploaded 🤦‍♂️

003173.png

He seems to have no clue on what day it is, when vlogs are getting uploaded, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.