Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, it's bulking season, and nothing is putting my appetite off faster than watching Kyle eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle is killing it.

He had 189k subscriber but with the boost from the Canadian morning show appearence and the Australian girl comeback, he have 189k.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He "gets invited," yet can't even put the correct name of the event in the title. It's called the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He "gets invited," yet can't even put the correct name of the event in the title. It's called the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic. :ROFLMAO:
He’s such a fcking imbecile! 😂😂😂
Also, how embarrassing that he was there so early that they hadn’t even opened the doors yet! He probably thought the earlier they got there the more time they had to stuff their faces. The lady who opened the door for the event looked annoyed AF! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can never get over how he holds a fork. WHO taught him how to eat that way?
One has to assume that the One Eyed Fat Fingered Vulgarian Piglet Pallo didn't wander far from the Pallo Pig Pen when learning table manners.

GOURMET.jpg
ap.jpg
000000000000000.jpg
a34a.jpg

aug1.jpg
greece2.jpg
greece1.jpg
greece6.jpg
youzguys.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spot on. Everything that is "exclusive" free food is the best ever to him. Just like the other week when he was #hosted at the Swan Reserve and said he hates Old Fashioned's, yet gets an Old Fashioned and says it's the best ever and he's an "Old Fashioned type of guy now." :rolleyes:

He has the palate of a toddler who only eats chicken tenders and mac and cheese. He can only describe food as either nummy, juicy, or disgusting. What he actually values is how "exclusive" the food is. Just like he values everything by the brand and price tag and how much of a 'flex' it is.
He mentioned multiple times he does not like Asian food. He now likes ramen ever since eating with Casey. As long as the food is free (i.e. he doesn't pay and others do so), he will like it. Feed him dog food that is labelled as "exclusive / fit for royalty" and he will eat it. The guy has absolutely no class.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Typical Kyle. "Peter" says he's from Florida, yet his profile says North Carolina. As usual, he can't remember his lies and always ends up contradicting himself.

003171.png

I somehow missed all of these posts from a few days ago, so just sharing it here. 🤣 He gets very defensive that "I'm not Kyle" yet makes it obvious that he actually is Kyle instead.

F77eEWZXkAE8tWL.jpeg

Tick tock, little man. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
He mentioned multiple times he does not like Asian food. He now likes ramen ever since eating with Casey. As long as the food is free (i.e. he doesn't pay and others do so), he will like it. Feed him dog food that is labelled as "exclusive / fit for royalty" and he will eat it. The guy has absolutely no class.
Grifty the Midget Pallo lives by one rule: "If it's free, it's for ME!" Most cons, panhandlers and entitled bums have the same standards. If they can get it for free, if they can get YOU to pay for them or if they can convince YOU to buy it for them, they want it and it's the best.
Pallo is a freeloading bleep, a taker of anything he can get and if it has a label on it that somehow holds a certain cache and suggests 'upscale' or 'upper class,' then he will say it's the best EVER! :ROFLMAO: He's vulgar, common to his core, and judges people and things by the price and the labels. He will always be low class white trash because that's who he is at his core.

freetacos.jpg
Best tacos ever, nummy, better than cruise tacos.
1 (439).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Peter Kyle is so obvious! It’s so sad how easily he fell for that! 😂
That might be why "Peter" has disappeared. He did the same thing when he got humiliated and exposed himself as Kyle when he was "Moose."

Keep an eye out for a new Kylie sock puppet. It'll be easy to spot because he's such a moron. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Rough week for Casey, how many thousands has she spent on her boyfriend and she gets ditched from the +1 media invitation because Taylor’s in town for two days? Ouch! 🤣

Everything I said about Taylor getting him to tone down on yesterdays video gets cancelled out by today’s nauseous dump. His inflated ego is uncontrollable when he gets “special” access to even the smallest events. The worst keeps getting worse 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.