Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's totally going to brag about the "media invite" but as the locals know, this was not a high profile media event. People like Wrightonmainstreet and Promise Hope got invites so that tells you it's not important. He also used a ton of footage from S&D in this video to make it look well produced.
Man i remember staying at Swan as a kid when it was just about the only property over there. Went back just to check it out about a year or two ago and its so lackluster compared to the other springs properties. It's no wonder they're trying to drum up business by getting it plastered all over these "influencers'" pages.

Reactions: 9
FAT HAND and fingers
---
What's with that Eye?
eyes.jpg
eyes.gif

That's how Baby Cyclops keeps an 👁 on all the hatters and meanies. It's the Little Disney Orc version of The Eye of Sauron:
sauron.jpg

*And you're observation about the fingers is spot on. Weird, vienna sausage fingers. Yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle says he doesn't like crab. Then he tries the crab and he likes it. I guess he likes free crab. He goes on to describe it as juicy, surprise surprise. He is such a food critic. Then he said he doesn't like Rubens but he tries it and loves it. What Kyle really likes is "exclusive" free food. If he got an exclusive dog tit sandwich he would eat it up and exclaim it was the best ever.
20231013_111202.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

OMG what is with him and everyone he hangs out with that have to do Cheers every time they eat and drink. Still reminds me of 5 years olds on NYE with the sparkling wine or whatever non-alcoholic beverage to be like the adults at midnight. I don't know about anyone else but IME I don't do cheers every time I eat or drink with anyone lol

Now there's a food review, huh? Daily Dumps of watching that disgusting pig eat and drink, either at the park or that ramshackled little apartment? A 'Disney Vlogger'? :LOL: This is some riveting content. God it's embarrassing. He's should have entitled the vid: "Mary's Having a Little Lamb."

Something about a 'stupid mutton head' eating lamb. :ROFLMAO:

mary.jpg

• Haha
Kyle says he doesn't like crab. Then he tries the crab and he likes it. I guess he likes free crab. He goes on to describe it as juicy, surprise surprise. He is such a food critic. Then he said he doesn't like Rubens but he tries it and loves it. What Kyle really likes is "exclusive" free food. If he got an exclusive dog tit sandwich he would eat it up and exclaim it was the best ever.View attachment 2508283
Watch The Magic Dads review Jiko if you want a real food review. They’re a little snooty for me, but they can describe food (and cocktails) very well

Reactions: 7
Kyle says he doesn't like crab. Then he tries the crab and he likes it. I guess he likes free crab. He goes on to describe it as juicy, surprise surprise. He is such a food critic. Then he said he doesn't like Rubens but he tries it and loves it. What Kyle really likes is "exclusive" free food. If he got an exclusive dog tit sandwich he would eat it up and exclaim it was the best ever.View attachment 2508283
Spot on. Everything that is "exclusive" free food is the best ever to him. Just like the other week when he was #hosted at the Swan Reserve and said he hates Old Fashioned's, yet gets an Old Fashioned and says it's the best ever and he's an "Old Fashioned type of guy now." :rolleyes:

He has the palate of a toddler who only eats chicken tenders and mac and cheese. He can only describe food as either nummy, juicy, or disgusting. What he actually values is how "exclusive" the food is. Just like he values everything by the brand and price tag and how much of a 'flex' it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll wait for the video from Mammoth Club to see a real review of the food. He got Alan and Molly in the background of his video today a couple times. And he tried to copy Alan again with the weird accent thing. I just don’t know what kind of accent he was going for. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
O.M.G callahbreean chilli... the Italian in me is screaming at the TV! DUMBASS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spot on. Everything that is "exclusive" free food is the best ever to him. Just like the other week when he was #hosted at the Swan Reserve and said he hates Old Fashioned's, yet gets an Old Fashioned and says it's the best ever and he's an "Old Fashioned type of guy now." :rolleyes:

He has the palate of a toddler who only eats chicken tenders and mac and cheese. He can only describe food as either nummy, juicy, or disgusting. What he actually values is how "exclusive" the food is. Just like he values everything by the brand and price tag and how much of a 'flex' it is.
Knowing Kyle’s toddler taste buds the Old Fashioned was probably way too sweet which is exactly why he liked it. Was it a chugger?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.