Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’ll only point out that if Kyle wants fresh content, I need a traveling companion for two of my three cruises…
Please let him take you up on the offer and it happens to be an Atlantis cruise and you don’t tell him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the "not that Casey got in the way or anything" comment isn't enough to make her run away, change her name, and move, nothing is going to do it. That was a direct shot at her as his reason for his "business" not making the strides he wanted it to. What a joke.
But then she'll hear his twisted words at the end where he says (paraphrasing) "I'm not blaming Casey, it's just that I'm so supportive of her and want the memories of those trips to be with her."

That's how he gaslights her. It's a constant tornado. She absolutely does get put-off by stuff he says (which we see on camera), but then he'll twist his words around, leaving her always questioning her reality. It's how narcissists like him manipulate and control people. And he feels that he has her fully under his control at this point.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kylism of the day “we JUST found a sushi restaurant… that I’ve wanted to try forever”

“it’s feels lighter then my iPhone 13” hey buddy I’m sure it does judging you have a big otter box on your iPhone 13

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole snip editted bit near the end around 30:30 when he says "...but Casey she obviously has a job right now & the plan is to hopefully, you know <snip> we'll see" was either super lazy or crazy passive aggressive. Who knows, it might be both...but he clearly has zero qualms about absolutely chucking that chick right under the bus without thinking about it twice. Kyle's never really had a job worth a damn, so he doesn't know the implications of what the hell he says or does on these videos. If I worked with her, I'd suggest she tell that moron to cut that part out completely before a supervisor saw it. They obviously wouldn't fire her over it, but it could definitely make a manager think twice before promoting her right now

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I never understood why these vloggers that started solo are so desperate to make their channel a couples channel. When people subscribed to Kyle Pallo, Jojo’s World, PCDev, Paging Mr. Morrow etc. they subscribed to solo acts.

There are couples that make Disney & Universal videos but those people started their channel as a unit. When people hit subscribe they know they are subscribing to a couple channel or a group of people. “Kyle Pallo” implies they are subscribing to and watching an individual.

Reactions: 7
He says he promised to take a cruise every month this year, but of course, Casey got in the way.

He says he'll only go on a cruise with Casey. So why did he go on his family cruise cruise without Casey? Why did he ask Lora to go on a cruise a month ago? He also mentioned doing a solo cruise a few times recently. JoJo asked him to go with him on some cruises too.

REAL REASON: Kylie b broke.

Also funny how there's no more mention of the Treasure. And it's still "unknown" if he'll be able to take a cruise before the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
KP is out here rewriting history. He would have never thought of having a significant other on his channel? I've seen plenty of videos with his past girl friends.

1695925687865.png

1695925713232.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So no ones mentioned this but if he couldn't travel this year because of Casey with her full time job, how can he book 4 to 5 to 6 cruises next year without her getting the time off in advance whats the difference from this year to next year???? and damn deposits for at least 5 cruises at minimum 5 cruises at 200 dollar deposits thats at minimum $1000 plus the cruise price atleast $1000 per cruise. baby boy is rolling in the cash! lol MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!
Either he plans for her to quit or use every.single.day she is gets off from work she has to keep for HIM.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He says he promised to take a cruise every month this year, but of course, Casey got in the way.

He says he'll only go on a cruise with Casey. So why did he go on his family cruise cruise without Casey? Why did he ask Lora to go on a cruise a month ago? He also mentioned doing a solo cruise a few times recently. JoJo asked him to go with him on some cruises too.

The fact that he throws his own "Girl Friend" under the bus without a second thought is just another reason amongst hundreds that he doesn't care about her.

Also funny how there's no more mention of the Treasure. And it's still "unknown" if he'll be able to take a cruise before the end of the year.
Exactly! The little midget grifter’s channel is dying, he hasn’t been getting free stuff from his fans which is why he kept mentioning the PO Box and how sad it was that he closed it. He has 6 cruises booked but doesn’t know exactly how many are paid off and how many have deposits on them?!!! He’s asked about them on Twitter but can’t provide any info???? Really??? Why??? He’s so full of fcking tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The fact that he throws his own "Girl Friend" under the bus without a second thought is just another reason amongst hundreds that he doesn't care about her.

Yeah, he’s completely full of tit. If a stan offered him a Disney cruise without Casey, he wouldn’t hesitate to accept it. He would even have her drive him to the port and wave goodbye as she drove away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kylowrent' is pulling out all stops with his "4 cruises ...mebbe' 5.... uhh, or 6" BOOKED 🤣 but I can't tell you how many or what they are..........but BELIEVE ME!
donald-trump-believe-me.gif
Bigly cruises! The best cruises! Only the Best! Many people are saying that! I'm reading that a lot! The Best cruises! You can believe that! YOOOOGE' cruises! Maybe the biggliest cruises of all time! Many people are saying it.

The only sure cruise he would be able to prove right now.
junglecruise.jpg
All the rest is bullshit, lies, hints and desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.