Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says you are broke as f*ck than saying 1.1 for $1,100. Such a big number for him, it is probably also a family purchase when anything he buys exceeds $500.
No doubt. When I hear 1.1, I think million, but I guess I'm just bougie like that...or at a minimum, have a basic understanding of how normal people actually talk

Reactions: 11
It’s funny, I know exactly how many trips I’m taking next year.

Reactions: 12
He's so full of tit. Everyone but the most clueless stan knows damn well he hasn't paid a damn penny toward any deposit, or for that matter, lifted a finger to make a single reservation for 2024. This guy always does the last minute, deal of the month circuit with the geriatric cruise crowd, we all know that. He can't afford anything else. What boggles my mind is that he's got fans who are so sad & lonely, so desperate for friendship, they'll swallow everything he says hook, line & sinker, & this douchebag is more than happy to prey on them any way he can
Exactly. He hasn't put down a single cent for a deposit. He doesn't need to make a deposit to spew lies and bullshit to his fans. Every cruise that he's done has either been grifted or booked last minute for a deal.

Reactions: 8
He definitely made this video because the "hatters" on 'X' were posting stuff, including stuff from here, clowning on his "BIG PLANS FOR 2023."

So now he's playing the victim, saying that Casey got in the way, and he's putting all his attention and focus on Casey because he's such a good person and boyfriend. He says he's "evolving as a person." 😂 Nothing is Kyle's fault. :rolleyes:

But don't worry, BIG PLANS FOR 2024 COMING, he has like one, two, three, maybe four, maybe five, like six cruises already booked next year. He praises himself for having such a very personal conversation, says how much of a toll his "job" takes on him but most of you guys'es will always be there for him and stick around for him.

And all of his dullard stans will hold onto every word.
Soon to announce EVEM BIGGER PLANS FOR 2025!
---
He says how sad he is that he had to close the P.O. box because so many of you guys'es come up to him in the parks saying that you were just about to send him something. 🤣 😂

View attachment 2478440
Yes and now I am stuck with the 2 rolls of toilet paper I was going to send him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And I’ll only point out that if Kyle wants fresh content, I need a traveling companion for two of my three cruises…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same here! Hell, we know how many for the rest of 2023. Anyone else get the feeling he's regretting moving out from his previous place?
He absolutely regrets it. Just like any new, shiny object he gets, he quickly grows tired of it. The 'more luxury' apartment was exciting at first, he was so manic that he could barely contain himself. But now it's not so exciting and shiny anymore. And he's all alone there with this handmaiden, who doesn't share any kind of interests with him outside of Disney. At least JoJo liked video games. :LOL:

I'm not sure if he's paying more money or what his portion is that he splits with his family, but I also assume it's costing him more than his previous place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He absolutely regrets it. Just like any new, shiny object he gets, he quickly grows tired of it. The 'more luxury' apartment was exciting at first, he was so manic that he could barely contain himself. But now it's not so new and shiny anymore. And he's all alone there with this handmaiden, who doesn't share any kind of interests with him outside of Disney. At least JoJo liked video games. :LOL:

I'm not sure if he's paying more money or what his portion is that he splits with his family, but I also assume it's costing him more than his previous place.
Spot on! With the apt. came more responsibilities, different responsibilities, and the slightest grown up, adult, task he has to face is very scary for him. He misses the Bro Sty and all the childish routines he had there. There he felt he was the Big Man 🤣 and the others so often found it just worth it to give in to him rather than deal with his fits.

Now he's in a much more adult situation and he hates it, fears it and is having a difficult time coping with it. He's failing and he knows it.
Mmmmmmmmmm...... Pass that popcorn over here:
popcorn n.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same here! Hell, we know how many for the rest of 2023. Anyone else get the feeling he's regretting moving out from his previous place?
I think he is regretting it. It shows he only could cruise and eat at Disney when he was paying $700 for rent. Now that he is paying more/has more expenses he can’t do as much and mini man is frustrated he can’t have whatever he wants. He thinks he is entitled to a cruise!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know that the only reason he did this stupid vlog is because his channel is sinking and he’s trying to get sympathy. BTW it’s working because his stans are in the comments telling him he doesn’t need to apologize and he’s so mature and all this other stuff. The way they eat up his bullshit is so sad and gross. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Spot on! With the apt. came more responsibilities, different responsibilities, and the slightest grown up, adult, task he has to face is very scary for him. He misses the Bro Sty and all the childish routines he had there. There he felt he was the Big Man 🤣 and the others so often found it just worth it to give in to him rather than deal with his fits.

Now he's in a much more adult situation and he hates it, fears it and is having a difficult time coping with it. He's failing and he knows it.
Mmmmmmmmmm...... Pass that popcorn over here:
View attachment 2478777
Absolutely! He did feel like the 'big man on campus' at the bro-sty. He'd often mention how he had the biggest/best room and I'm sure everyone gave into him. And there was less of that scary 'responsibility.'

But at the lugjurrreeee apartment, he feels lonely and scared, there's new adult situations which he has to anxiously sit around all day worrying about until Casey gets home to take care of it. As subservient as she is to him, he doesn't get that same kind of satisfaction he did in his more 'natural environment' at the frat bro house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If the "not that Casey got in the way or anything" comment isn't enough to make her run away, change her name, and move, nothing is going to do it. That was a direct shot at her as his reason for his "business" not making the strides he wanted it to. What a joke.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.