Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if these have been previously posted. Going down the twitter rabbit hole and found these gems. Why he didn’t delete this mess confuses me.

61B27797-4EC0-45DC-81EC-974C087597AA.jpeg
389476A9-D92B-4CFA-94AA-8C70039F56A8.jpeg
55F91F30-66EB-43D4-94DA-58924BB9A614.jpeg

P.S. if you search ‘Kyle Pallo duck’ on twitter, a couple of posts from 2012 appear after a short scroll down. I imagine these posts are from old schoolmates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
P.S. if you search ‘Kyle Pallo duck’ on twitter, a couple of posts from 2012 appear after a short scroll down. I imagine these posts are from old schoolmates.
Should be interesting if someone messages those people to see if they would like to corroborate the story about the 12 year old.

002304.png

Looks like they are from Wisconsin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Which is exactly the same argument Kyle made. Peter is Kyle. Kyle is Peter. 🤣 I doubt Kyle truly has hatred in his heart for anyone based on race but I think he has some preconceived notions and racist ideas. Or did based on those posts.

PETER: But he (I) haS GaY FrIenDs and BlaCk FaMilY!

Truly 12 years old mentally.
Ah yes, the old "But I have _______ friends/family" defense. Iron clad proof that that person never is, was, or will ever be racist. Well played Peter Pallo, you crafty devil. You win the day this time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact that he (Peter) is defending racist and homophobic tweets in itself proves it’s Kyle. It’s like defending the indefensible. Why would you do that for a stranger from YouTube? Even if you’re one of his fans, why would you make yourself look like an ass? It’s a no-win situation. Only Kyle would do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact that he (Peter) is defending racist and homophobic tweets in itself proves it’s Kyle. It’s like defending the indefensible. Why would you do that for a stranger from YouTube? Even if you’re one of his fans, why would you make yourself look like an ass? It’s a no-win situation. Only Kyle would do that.
Recap on the whole thing:

Kyle often used to reply directly on Twitter ('X") to his sister Farlexa and the "hatters" using his main account, until he couldn't take it anymore and abandoned Twitter for 2 months.

With his dead as tit, abandoned Twitter page... his family went on the cruise and Farlexa was going off on her drunken tirade about how she's going to shut Tattle down. While on the cruise, Kyle created the 'Moose' sock puppet account to team up with his sister. 'Moose' was threatening to "beat the tit out of" the hatters. Eventually he got figured out as being Kyle by using the same exact words, popcorn gifs, poor grammar and phrasing as Kyle. Coincidentally, this was also when Kyle begin saying he "loves exposing himself" in his vlogs.

After the 'Frank' story was revealed, he then created the 'Maverick' account and began "liking" Farlexa's tweets again. And now he got figured out again. That's the downside to having a very limited vocabulary. All of his sock puppet accounts sound like a 12 year old is behind them.

He's not smart or literate enough to convincingly mask himself as some obsessed fan. Instead he makes it too obvious that it's "Kyle defending Kyle."

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Does anyone really think Kylie was going to pay for his sister to fly in for the next weekend? I don't believe it for one second! It seemed set up. The crap at the end when he was saying you can't let a job control your life... seriously?!? He wouldn't know. She is a nurse and he's telling her to call out? What a bleeping asshole!

Sorry if this was already brought up.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Does anyone really think Kylie was going to pay for his sister to fly in for the next weekend? I don't believe it for one second! It seemed set up. The crap at the end when he was saying you can't let a job control your life... seriously?!? He wouldn't know. She is a nurse and he's telling her to call out? What a bleeping asshole!

Not terribly expensive from Hooterville to Orlando

1695331127108.png

Reactions: 4

For Alexa “… you can’t shouldn’t let a job needy, obnoxious sibling control your life days off from your job nursing career...seriously?!?”

By the way he keeps asking others to visit and take over the vlog, Kyle must be totally bored vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm sorry, but what kind of 30 year old man needs to have their sister around at all times? He's been seeing her every 2 weeks lately, but that's apparently not enough. I guess it's because he has no friends, and he doesn't really like Casey.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone on here checked Peter's liked posts? It is easy to see that Peter is 1000% KP.

1695333471853.png

1695333525229.png

1695333580187.png

1695333639325.png

Incel acting little b*tch. But whose surprised he loves Trump, Elon and Jordan Peterson? KP just stop while you are behind. F*cking idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.