Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look who showed up as soon as Kyle Pallo was tagged on Twitter by someone. 🤣

002299.png

002300.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wrong! 🤣 This is from many moons ago.
View attachment 2464059
As someone who worked as a professional audio engineer for over 15 years, that won't be true if you're next to him. People can tell how much effort someone's using to say something. Say something loudly, then quietly, then as if someone's next to you and notice the difference in how it sounds.
Theme Park Worldwide always says he's so quiet talking through rides when someone says anything, but he speaks the same when they're just standing outside a ride and many who've seen him at parks say you can hear him like 10 feet away.

Reactions: 9
While using only Disney transportation during those days.
Both trips I did in the last year, my friend and I walked 75 miles each time. If he really wants to be relatable, he should do a week's stay like everyone else does when they go. Most of the vloggers I watched to get ready for my trip were folks from the UK who did the parks like I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is 100% Kyle trying to defend himself.

002301.png

002302.png

Same excuse:
002303.png

Also 😂 😂 😂 @ Kyle calling other people dumb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Or their only time?
Exactly!!! And the sad part is that he constantly does this it’s not like he did it in a couple videos and then stopped after seeing all the criticism. He reads here daily. He knows that it’s rude and he continues to do it. That’s why I can’t stand this guy.

Reactions: 7
Peter is Kyle.
Next thread title.

Hi Peter/Kyle. We see you. And universal won’t miss my money. I don’t care but I do know Hyatt values it as a globalist. See, I’m a real traveler who spends actual money. But when universal does turn on you. And they will. You’ll be out of a “job.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You would think that just keeping the camera rolling not doing anything in his videos,& never editing anything out, would give him more time to come up with a better pseudonym and examples.

Maverick time b issue

Reactions: 6
Kyle says he can't be racist because his uncle is black. The same uncle that wants nothing to do with him. 😂

He's making himself look even worse trying to defend himself through this sock puppet account. He also sounds like a 12 year old in his responses, perfectly fitting for our lil' guy. My god, this guy is an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hats off to whoever is stoking that fire because the person/people behind the Maverick and LuvDisney accounts are just making it worse and worse. Shaun has intelligent (although be it skewed) remarks that evoke a dialogue. The other two are just trolling out of control in a thread that includes "Kyle's big sponsor".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle says he can't be racist because his uncle is black. The same uncle that wants nothing to do with him. 😂

He's making himself look even worse trying to defend himself through this sock puppet account. He also sounds like a 12 year old in his responses, perfectly fitting for our lil' guy. My god, this guy is an idiot.
Which is exactly the same argument Kyle made. Peter is Kyle. Kyle is Peter. 🤣 I doubt Kyle truly has hatred in his heart for anyone based on race but I think he has some preconceived notions and racist ideas. Or did based on those posts.

PETER: But he (I) haS GaY FrIenDs and BlaCk FaMilY!

Truly 12 years old mentally.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.