Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Tweets! Here are some that Kyle liked (and he will run to unlike) once he reads them again.

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 10.40.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 10.46.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 10.59.48 AM.png

---
He says "Happy Birthday Walt Disney World." Isn't it 100 years of the Walt Disney company? Dumbass!
The official birthday for the Walt Disney Company is October 16th. What a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He revealed his big surprise. He's says he's heading down to Miami on the Brightline. There were recently posts here saying he should go to Miami. Someone's been reading Tattle.

He mentions that he's been there once before. Driving to a cruise port doesn't count.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"Great guy, down to earth" 😂

He sure loves posting these photos with stans. Funny how he has plenty of time for that but no time for birthday shoutouts or updating Patreon.
Yeah, and who's going to see it? Other stans and hatters.

Reactions: 3
Speaking of Tweets! Here are some that Kyle liked (and he will run to unlike) once he reads them again.
The same exact kind of tweets that 'Peter' likes.

He's a big fan/supporter of DeSantis, but in his videos he calls him a "big giant poop head." Dude is so phony.

002315.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg the fake emotion when he's exiting Soaring is ridiculous. He misses his family so much? He just saw them and he's going to Disneyland with them soon. I'm sorry, but the emotions look like bullshit!

Lol "Here's a tear If you don't believe me." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He revealed his big surprise. He's says he's heading down to Miami on the Brightline. There were recently posts here saying he should go to Miami. Someone's been reading Tattle.

He mentions that he's been there once before. Driving to a cruise port doesn't count.
So he's going to waste money heading on a train down the coast? We can imagine how pissed off the passengers will be when he's acting like a complete asshole the entire trip. Has he ever even ridden a train before? Doubt that he understand how it works. Did he do his research and see that it's $160 round trip for one person without luggage? So he's going to take the train down and walk around before heading back? This is a disaster waiting to happen. Get your popcorn ready.

Oh, still nothing about the Treasure....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
OMG the crying in today’s dump!!! The cringe 😬😬😬 a literal 30yr old man crying like a little girl over a ride that reminds him of his family. He needs professional help. He has the disease of man child. The worst case I’ve ever seen. We all know that all that crying was from being up all night trying to defend himself on Twitter as Peter. The poor baby didn’t get enough sleep. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Kyle is useless and never informative. He shows this pin and says that it's coded yellow, which is a certain price, but he doesn't know what that price is and then he leaves it at that. Why can't he look at the little chart that's practically everywhere in the store and see what yellow means? Because Kyle is a stupid lazy grifter that's why. He also again says today that he thinks Soarin over California will probably be through December of this year because that's what "makes sense" but he actually has absolutely no idea. He thinks he is some freaking Disney Mastermind who just knows what makes sense. What an absolute joke. He is in no way, shape, or form a Disney expert of any kind.
20230922_134750.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kyle is useless and never informative. He shows this pin and says that it's coded yellow, which is a certain price, but he doesn't know what that price is and then he leaves it at that. Why can't he look at the little chart that's practically everywhere in the store and see what yellow means? Because Kyle is a stupid lazy grifter that's why. He also again says today that he thinks Soarin over California will probably be through December of this year because that's what "makes sense" but he actually has absolutely no idea. He thinks he is some freaking Disney Mastermind who just knows what makes sense. What an absolute joke. He is in no way, shape, or form a Disney expert of any kind.View attachment 2466122
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 “our little guy”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG the crying in today’s dump!!! The cringe 😬😬😬 a literal 30yr old man crying like a little girl over a ride that reminds him of his family. He needs professional help. He has the disease of man child. The worst case I’ve ever seen. We all know that all that crying was from being up all night trying to defend himself on Twitter as Peter. The poor baby didn’t get enough sleep. 😂
Simple answer (as Kyle would say) crying ups the grifting game. Plus, his family are some of the few people that will tolerate his foolish behaviors.

Reactions: 7
Now come on, let's be fair. Kyle hasn't seen his sister for like a day and a half so I'm sure he misses her so much and he was trying to get her to come down next weekend but that isn't happening. It's perfectly normal that a 30-year-old man constantly wants his family from out of town to come visit him. And he won't even see his mommy and daddy until next week at Disneyland - it's a lot for our little guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
`
002316.png

000253.jpg
002319.png

002323.png

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
---
He needs some serious help. A 30 year old man bawling his eyes out because he "misses his family" which he sees every 2 weeks.

Maybe part of it is him staying up until 3AM obsessing about the "Karens" and "hatters" and he needs his family to comfort him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Kyle Pallo #48 in my opinion it could be but probably isn’t but then it might be but likely not

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Simple answer (as Kyle would say) crying ups the grifting game. Plus, his family are some of the few people that will tolerate his foolish behaviors.
All the stans in the comments are praising him for being "so real" and showing "he cares so much." And they're all crying with him.

002326.png

002327.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s funny how when he’s doing the voiceover he talks about how the scenes he’s watching were his childhood. For me, it was my childhood because we actually vacation to those places like Yosemite.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.