Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i follow her on IG- she did work for disney social media, but now it looks like she left Disney and started her own "social media" company doing stuff for small businesses. She was hanging out with Kyle while she was working for Disney- i'm sure shes another one who tried to give him advice and stuff, but he ignored.
We have not heard anything good of the other Disney employee who was s mentor for Myle. Cheryl. We have not heard her ofrom her in quite sometime. I guess she has long left the Kyle support team.

Reactions: 6
Got to drop my suggestion for the next thread…a little take on my previous comment:

Kyle Pallo #48: The Cockroach 🪳 & The Fruit Fly 🪰 : The Love Story of Kyle & Casey.

Cheers fellow hatters and meanies😎
Loving the commentary. He, his woo woo taintlicking stans and his sock puppets have been busted more than than the inner workings of a 14 year old BMW!💪😎 Keep goin’!✊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo #49 You Know Times are Tough When LPSG dumps you
---
Anyone else having problems on this site?

IMG_1792.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Peter Kyle changed up his profile image and added some emojis to show he's a "world traveler."

002305.png

I assume the "North Carolina" is because Casey's family lived in North Carolina. So original.

In his mind he thinks he's really OWNING you hatters with this lame sock puppet. 🤣 😂

Looks like he's going to be up to 2-3 AM again obsessed about you Tattle hatters and meanies. He's mentioned in the vlogs he has trouble sleeping lately. Tattle lives rent free in his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone really think Kylie was going to pay for his sister to fly in for the next weekend? I don't believe it for one second! It seemed set up. The crap at the end when he was saying you can't let a job control your life... seriously?!? He wouldn't know. She is a nurse and he's telling her to call out? What a bleeping asshole!

Sorry if this was already brought up.
I hate how he always seems to imply that working for yourself is just so easy and how everyone should just quit their job, a job shouldn't control your life, etc. He couldn't be more naive. Granted, I've worked jobs that did control my life (in a negative way) which is why I set out to open my own business. But never, ever, ever do I put anyone down by smearing in their face how I don't have a boss, I can go on vacation whenever I want etc. That's just bragging, idk it's icky. Don't do that. But guess what? Jokes on me because my job controls me more than ever lol like most business owners, we never stop working.

Reactions: 14
Got to drop my suggestion for the next thread…a little take on my previous comment:

Kyle Pallo #48: The Cockroach 🪳 & The Fruit Fly 🪰 : The Love Story of Kyle & Casey.

Cheers fellow hatters and meanies😎
Loving the commentary. He, his woo woo taintlicking stans and his sock puppets have been busted more than than the inner workings of a 14 year old BMW!💪😎 Keep goin’!✊🏻
Another idea: Pallo haters wear a Mad Hatter T shirt or hat or just get ball caps made that say Hatter on them.
---
I hate how he always seems to imply that working for yourself is just so easy and how everyone should just quit their job, a job shouldn't control your life, etc. He couldn't be more naive. Granted, I've worked jobs that did control my life (in a negative way) which is why I set out to open my own business. But never, ever, ever do I put anyone down by smearing in their face how I don't have a boss, I can go on vacation whenever I want etc. That's just bragging, idk it's icky. Don't do that. But guess what? Jokes on me because my job controls me more than ever lol like most business owners, we never stop working.
Indeed. His clue is an integer.

Reactions: 3
Did I read this correct? Kyle thinks vlogging doesn’t control his life. Vlogging is beyond controlling his life. Vlogging IS his life. Kyle doesn’t seem the have the ability to.. [oh so many fill in the blank choices here on and off topic. 🙄]

Kyle doesn’t seem to have the ability to separate vlogging from non-vlogging “normal” life.

He needs to look in the mirror. Kyle imagine if Alexa talked 24/7 about nursing and demonstrated nursing skills 90% of the time you were with her? Or if Casey talked and related every activity you did together to wedding planning? Or Lora, if every conversation you had revolved around Disney VIP tours? How much would you enjoy it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's totally naive. He could never operate an actual business or work any kind of job beyond retail. All he does is panhandle cash and gifts and put out a sloppy 20-30 minute home video with no substance behind it. That's not "work." For him to shame people about their job shows what a joke he is.

I've operated a few businesses of my own before. You're right, you never stop working and it's a lot more work than Kyle would ever understand. In some ways I had more flexibility working for myself, but there's pros and cons of both. Remote jobs are a nice middle ground between the two in my experience.
---
Did I read this correct? Kyle thinks vlogging doesn’t control his life. Vlogging is beyond controlling his life. Vlogging IS his life. Kyle doesn’t seem the have the ability to.. [oh so many fill in the blank choices here on and off topic. 🙄]

Kyle doesn’t seem to have the ability to separate vlogging from non-vlogging “normal” life.

He needs to look in the mirror. Kyle imagine if Alexa talked 24/7 about nursing and demonstrated nursing skills 90% of the time you were with her? Or if Casey talked and related every activity you did together to wedding planning? Or Lora, if every conversation you had revolved around Disney VIP tours? How much would you enjoy it?
So true. He can't go anywhere without that stupid camera. He has to lug that thing around for every mundane thing he does because he needs to fill 30 minutes of "content" every day 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Today’s daily dose of Kyle doesn’t drink and will not be drinking until his next cruise.

1695360409099.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another idea: Pallo haters wear a Mad Hatter T shirt or hat or just get ball caps made that say Hatter on them.
Watch out, Peter Kyle says he's going to beat your booty butt if he sees you in public. Can you imagine that 5 foot tall midget in his UFC shirt waddling up to you? I think I'd die laughing. 😂

dwarfy.jpg

The only "fighting" he's done in his life is getting swirly's in the boy's restroom at high school and getting shoved into lockers by his much bigger classmates.

• Haha
As predicted, Kyle was up until 2:00 AM last night worrying about Tattle. He posted around 1:00 AM on his main account and then... 😂

002312.png

002311.png

002310.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
When you’ve had no true work experience other than some minimum wage, fast food/retail level job, you believe the caricature of the dead end job with no hope for joy or advancement. If our guy lived a second of his life in the real world, he know that there are plenty of amazing careers that allow for great flexibility and an amazing income. Hell, take his sister. If Alexa became a travel nurse, she’d do what she wanted, live where she pleased & have more flexibility than Kyle could ever dream off. The world isn’t burger flipping & shirt folding, my guy. If you spent less time stumbling through theme parks & actually lived a bit more, you’d know that
---
As predicted, Kyle was up until 2:00 AM last night worrying about Tattle. He posted around 1:00 AM on his main account and then... 😂

View attachment 2465350
View attachment 2465345
View attachment 2465346
We’ve determined that ILuvDisney500’s trolling, no? Honestly, I don’t care, whether they’re in on the joke or oblivious to it, they’re a total crackup

Last edited:
First of all, I saw this sign at the Daytona Beach airport on Wednesday and of COURSE thought of this group LOL!!

IMG_0805.jpeg

Second of all… it seems awfully coincidental that Kyle keeps running into JoJo wherever he goes lately. I mean sure, they are both Disney Vloggers who are in the parks all the time so of course they are bound to see each other every once in a while (although, I myself go to the parks about once a week and have never run into either of them, but I usually go later in the day because I actually have a real job). BUT, it just seems strange that they have been bumping into each other way more often lately. I wonder if this is all planned… like maybe JoJo is trying to get some of Kyle’s viewers to watch his videos to boost his pathetic view count. It’s so crazy how JoJo has over 1 million subscribers, yet lately his average views per video seem to be around 20k. If he is indeed trying to get some of Kyle’s viewers, it’s not a bad tactic, because if Kyle’s stans can faithfully watch him, they will
watch any garbage.

• Haha
When you’ve had no true work experience other than some minimum wage, fast food/retail level job, you believe the caricature of the dead end job with no hope for joy or advancement. If our guy lived a second of his life in the real world, he know that there are plenty of amazing careers that allow for great flexibility and an amazing income. Hell, take his sister. If Alexa became a travel nurse, she’d do what she wanted, live where she pleased & have more flexibility than Kyle could ever dream off. The world isn’t burger flipping & shirt folding, my guy. If you spent less time stumbling through theme parks & actually lived a bit more, you’d know that
This is a great point. Kyle's only experience with that horrible "JOB" word, is working retail at Target, and then at Disney. He never bothered to see what else is out there. Especially now with so many jobs being moved to remote at least some of the time. Theres great flexibility and money to be had out there, without having to make your family and friends "perform" while you berate them on camera to make money.

First of all, I saw this sign at the Daytona Beach airport on Wednesday and of COURSE thought of this group LOL!!

Second of all… it seems awfully coincidental that Kyle keeps running into JoJo wherever he goes lately. I mean sure, they are both Disney Vloggers who are in the parks all the time so of course they are bound to see each other every once in a while (although, I myself go to the parks about once a week and have never run into either of them, but I usually go later in the day because I actually have a real job). BUT, it just seems strange that they have been bumping into each other way more often lately. I wonder if this is all planned… like maybe JoJo is trying to get some of Kyle’s viewers to watch his videos to boost his pathetic view count. It’s so crazy how JoJo has over 1 million subscribers, yet lately his average views per video seem to be around 20k. If he is indeed trying to get some of Kyle’s viewers, it’s not a bad tactic, because if Kyle’s stans can faithfully watch him, they will
watch any garbage.
My opinion is that Kyle and Jojo don’t know each others schedules anymore so its harder to avoid each other.

Reactions: 8
We have not heard anything good of the other Disney employee who was s mentor for Myle. Cheryl. We have not heard her ofrom her in quite sometime. I guess she has long left the Kyle support team.
The one who had a really kick ass job in WDW Public Affairs... she is well and thriving. (y)

Reactions: 10
Everyone I know who works for themselves works far more than I do. You have to grind a long time in most cases until you can have that sit back and let the business run itself feeling. My buddy went from corporate America was laid off during the 2020's and started a small business. It's been 3 years and it is still a struggle to grow it.

I know a couple of people who are at a comfortable point with their business but still grind hard. I went on a cruise with one of them and he was working much of the time we were on the ship. This is with a business where he's at a point that he lives in 2 major cities to accommodate his hobbies and his children in the other city. It is successful and runs itself but he is still on top of all of it.

Reactions: 6
Everyone I know who works for themselves works far more than I do. You have to grind a long time in most cases until you can have that sit back and let the business run itself feeling. My buddy went from corporate America was laid off during the 2020's and started a small business. It's been 3 years and it is still a struggle to grow it.
my friend got very lucky with his 2020 startup ecommerce business. started off with selling inventory out of 2 small storage units and over the last 2 years grew to 9 units. this past summer we helped him move from his storage units into a warehouse. I'm not going to name the business type but it's a growing market, and he will continue to see grow for the foreseeable future.

BUT, this ecomm business is still a side gig. He's still doing his full time corporate job.

Reactions: 5
Just had to say it. He looks disgusting and dirty.

IMG_6366.PNG

Also, what ever happened to that crazy lady that kept inviting Kyle and JoJo to her birthday party?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.