Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell he was up late last night owning the hatters. No daily dump yet. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
"Great guy, down to earth" šŸ˜‚

He sure loves posting these photos with stans. Funny how he has plenty of time for that but no time for birthday shoutouts or updating Patreon.
The narcissist in him loves any positive commentary which strokes his ego. On the contrary, any criticism (which may not even be negative just merely constructive), he deems as a threat to him and his fragile ego. Very typical of a narcissist to possess such juvenile "black/white" logic (either my way or the highway). In reality, things are typically shades of grey; even constructive criticism can be both good and bad. But he clearly doesn't have the capacity to have this higher order thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also, what ever happened to that crazy lady that kept inviting Kyle and JoJo to her birthday party?
Debra? she blocked me. But she's still pissed over the fact that kile and hobo didn't goto her birthday. seems she's got depression now.

IMG_4159.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Touring Plans already has a reel up on Instagram. Even if Kyle uploads a vlog today, heā€™s behind.
There was some annoying Woooing at the start and end of the ride in that video? Would that be Kyle?

My guess is no because Kyle would be doing it all ride long.

Edit: I saw WDWNT video, not Touring Plans.

Reactions: 2
On the topic of incomeā€¦ I just went back and sorted the videos by ā€œpopularā€ and it seems like about a year ago there were many that now have 400k+ views so heā€™s still making some off the videos with Lora on the cruises and all that.

so I suppose it can make sense that the figure we saw on his phone was accurate despite current videos averaging 30k.

Attachments

so I suppose it can make sense that the figure we saw on his phone was accurate despite current videos averaging 30k.
if that was the case and he was actually making money off of them, he wouldn't be renting an apartment.

Reactions: 5
On the topic of incomeā€¦ I just went back and sorted the videos by ā€œpopularā€ and it seems like about a year ago there were many that now have 400k+ views so heā€™s still making some off the videos with Lora on the cruises and all that.

I just can't fathom that he's making $30k-$40k per month like the "figures on his phone."

If that were the case, he wouldn't be living in a tiny 1 bedroom apartment that he's struggling to furnish. He would own a home, especially if he knows he's going to remain in that area for his "career."

H wouldn't need to beg to go on the Disney Wish.

He wouldn't be flying on Spirit and Breeze airlines.

He wouldn't walk by every Rolex store and say "one day I'm gonna own a Row-lex."

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I just can't fathom that he's making $30k-$40k per month.

If that were the case, he wouldn't be throwing money away on a tiny 1 bedroom apartment. He would own a home, especially if he knows he's going to remain in that area for his "career." And he wouldn't need to cry and beg to go on the Disney Wish. He wouldn't be flying on Breeze airlines.
IMG_6107.jpeg

For someone who supposedly makes $30K-40K a month, he looks like a bum / homeless guy wearing that ill-fitting dingy jersey.

Wonder which is his favorite jersey (this grey Disney one or the black & red Marvel)? (They both look nasty on him and should be retired #šŸ”„šŸ‘•)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2465902
For someone who supposedly makes $30K-40K a month, he looks like a bum / homeless guy wearing that ill-fitting dingy jersey.

Wonder which is his favorite jersey (this grey Disney one or the black & red Marvel)? (They both look nasty on him and should be retired #šŸ”„šŸ‘•)
Wait. I thought Kyle had blue eyes. šŸ¤”

The gray is my favorite It coordinates with his bland apartment decor and dingy sneakers.

Reactions: 5
Just had to say it. He looks disgusting and dirty.

View attachment 2465746

Also, what ever happened to that crazy lady that kept inviting Kyle and JoJo to her birthday party?
Real talk, all three of them look like they could use a good scrubbing. You know, you'd think because he's presumably showing his antics in the parks as a form of aspirational content, you hope he'd take a moment or two to put together a decent personal hygiene regiment & present his best self. Unfortunately what we get is a personal style that ranks somewhere between community college frat douche & a homeless chimpanzee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Real talk, all three of them look like they could use a good scrubbing. You know, you'd think because he's presumably showing his antics in the parks as a form of aspirational content, you hope he'd take a moment or two to put together a decent personal hygiene regiment & present his best self. Unfortunately what we get is a personal style that ranks somewhere between community college frat douche & a homeless chimpanzee
He only really appeals to a very small subset of equally odd people. This is why he struggles gaining new subscribers.

stans.jpg

These people see nothing wrong with his behavior, how poorly he treats others, and his chronic lying and bragging. They all eagerly for their next daily dose. Many of them will post that meeting Kyle Pallo was the highlight of their life. They must find him relatable (poor hygiene, dumb as a bag of rocks, etc.) or they're older men who thirst over a dwarfish, unhygienic 30 year old man-child.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He says "Happy Birthday Walt Disney World." Isn't it 100 years of the Walt Disney company? Dumbass!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.