Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says he has a big surprise up his pants for you guys'es on Friday, but you'll see it on Sunday. Guessing that Casey has sprung for Club Level this time because the manic dwarf seemed really excited.

Disneyland trip in less than a month with the family. Back to Oogie Boogie bash. He made 10 videos out of a 3 day trip last time. This time it's 5 days, so expect at least 15 vlogs of the same tit.

View attachment 2463830
View attachment 2463832

He's going to wear his his Tony Stark costume again with the t-shirt and sticker hanging halfway off. This dumpster fire of a channel is sinking fast.
ANOTHER Disneyland trip already, and even LONGER than last time? Well at least without Casey there he'll be dialed up to 10 and the entertainment level of the vlogs will be off the charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What other vacation has she taken that is not really relaxing? He is obsessed with the word relaxing:

View attachment 2463725
So is Ginn Tracker. It’s an obsession for people who don’t actuallly bleeping work apparently. What are you relaxing from? Look I like Disney and do find time to relax at Disney, but overall Disney isn’t a relaxing place by its very bleeping nature. Hawaii, sure—Aulani, no. He’s a moron just like the slob known as Ginn.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel bad for all of his family members because every birthday and every Christmas the only presents that they get from him are things from Disney because he just happens to be there and doesn’t have any consideration actually buy them a present they might want. He just buys what’s convenient for him
For being a wealthy millionaire whose supposedly earning $350k-$400k per year, he sure is cheap when giving gifts.

Didn't he get some $19 step ladder for his sister for her birthday?

$15 serving bowl for mom for mothers day.

$10 plastic storage cubes on Amazon for Alexa for Christmas.
---
ANOTHER Disneyland trip already, and even LONGER than last time? Well at least without Casey there he'll be dialed up to 10 and the entertainment level of the vlogs will be off the charts.
Expect a lot more drinkies without mommy watching over him.

002297.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not only was he talking the entire time he was on Soarin, but he told Alexa how a certain scene was CGI. Why would you do that while you’re sitting next to people who may be riding it for the first time?! Especially when your job is to promote the park as part of your channel. Like how stupid and inconsiderate can you be?!!! He ruins the experience even when he’s not screaming. SMDH

Reactions: 20
So is Ginn Tracker. It’s an obsession for people who don’t actuallly bleeping work apparently. What are you relaxing from? Look I like Disney and do find time to relax at Disney, but overall Disney isn’t a relaxing place by its very bleeping nature. Hawaii, sure—Aulani, no. He’s a moron just like the slob known as Ginn.
I think she’s regretting having kids. Even with the nanny on the trip she needs a break from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Once again, not only does Kyle prove that he’s reading Tattle every day but now he’s trying to copy little bits from other peoples videos. Everyone knows that I’m a fan of mammoth club and Molly’s husband Alan does this little “accent” all the time in their videos. I guess Kyle took the time to watch some of their videos, and now he’s trying to do it too. 😂 Fckin loser!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Once again, not only does Kyle prove that he’s reading Tattle every day but now he’s trying to copy little bits from other peoples videos. Everyone knows that I’m a fan of mammoth club and Molly’s husband Alan does this little “accent” all the time in their videos. I guess Kyle took the time to watch some of their videos, and now he’s trying to do it too. 😂 Fckin loser!
View attachment 2464161
View attachment 2464162
Molly looks like she’s 68 in that video. The blue hair didn’t work well for her

Reactions: 5
I think he said today, that probably Soarin is going to change permanently, maybe it will change, I don’t know if it will change. Then it was Soarin over California will be there until the end of the year. But maybe not. But maybe.

He’s totally copying Alan’s nature documentary voice. But since he doesn’t even know the original source Alan is imitating, it comes across as idiotic.

I don’t understand why he’s practically trying to run into the parks, shaming people on video that they’re being slow, only to get in the park and decide not to do anything. It’s always so much wasted timewith him and his crew. No one ever wants to wait in line for anything and then they end up on the people mover. after all that effort to even get in the place, even if you’re driving yourself there, that’s exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2464161
View attachment 2464162
😂 😂 😂 Excellent catch. He 100% copied that. My god, what a loser this guy is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just love seeing that "damaged" lamp that required a full refund because it was so beat up sitting proudly in his bedroom. Guess it's perfectly suitable for use after all. bleeping deadbeat. I'm gonna go out on a limb & say the only thing that would make the whole little scam better in Kyle's eyes is if they actually fired the warehouse worker who haphazardly packed the original lamp at the factory in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just love seeing that "damaged" lamp that required a full refund because it was so beat up sitting proudly in his bedroom. Guess it's perfectly suitable for use after all. bleeping deadbeat. I'm gonna go out on a limb & say the only thing that would make the whole little scam better in Kyle's eyes is if they actually fired the warehouse worker who haphazardly packed the original lamp at the factory in the first place
Just as we all predicted, the lamp ended up in his bedroom. My god, he is pathetic. I thought he was going to give the barely scratched lamp to a friend? Or maybe that was the tv stand? Either way, it’s hilarious how much of a free-loading, lazy ass moocher this guy truly is.

Reactions: 15
Just as we all predicted, the lamp ended up in his bedroom. My god, he is pathetic. I thought he was going to give the barely scratched lamp to a friend? Or maybe that was the tv stand? Either way, it’s hilarious how much of a free-loading, lazy ass moocher this guy truly is.
I think he said he was giving the TV stand to a "friend" but I'm confident that it'll show up in his bedroom too.

Reactions: 7
They are still complaining about HHN. They were there for 6 hours. You know most people who go to parks only do so once a year and lot of them go from open to close to get their moneys worth. I would love to see him do 4 straight days open to close at the parks. I've done that twice in the last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are still complaining about HHN. They were there for 6 hours. You know most people who go to parks only do so once a year and lot of them go from open to close to get their moneys worth. I would love to see him do 4 straight days open to close at the parks. I've done that twice in the last year.
While using only Disney transportation during those days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.