Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have to be trolling.

Kyle: "Eating these Mickey waffles is really making me want to eat a Mickey waffle at sea."
Casey: "Me too."
Kyle: "I WISH...I WISH... it would be a FANTASY, and a DREAM, and a WONDER come true."
Casey: "It would be my biggest WISH."

View attachment 2394950
Jesus. Kyle is nothing more than a rapidly aging internet panhandler. Kyle, if you want to go on the Wish so badly, nut up and pay for it. We all know you can’t though. Pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yup, because I’m sure since he’s not making enough he could probably use a co-signer, the sister being a nurse would definitely qualify which is why he couldn’t move in sooner until she came down.
Bingo! Those "luxury" rental communities look at your pay stubs and/or bank statements as part of the approval process. Alexa was the one with the consistent income to qualify which is why she was in town right before he was greenlit to move in.

Reactions: 12
Bingo! Those "luxury" rental communities look at your pay stubs and/or bank statements as part of the approval process. Alexa was the one with the consistent income to qualify which is why she was in town right before he was greenlit to move in.
This is why he’s been sucking Casey’s ass, because he can’t afford to live there alone. He eats more salads than the Kardashians and he’s still bloated and out of shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't get why he is decorating for Halloween over 2 months away. I guess because he has his own place and that is ALL he cares about in life is Halloween. Very weird.

Reactions: 7
his apartment looks like the inside of an empty restoration hardware store 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG girl, he is offering to pay for once, TAKE the card lol.

Malls give him anxiety? SMH

OMG he would annoy the CRAP out of me if he shopped with me. He is so high strung and is like get it, get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have to be trolling.

Kyle: "Eating these Mickey waffles is really making me want to eat a Mickey waffle at sea."
Casey: "Me too."
Kyle: "I WISH...I WISH... it would be a FANTASY, and a DREAM, and a WONDER come true."
Casey: "It would be my biggest WISH."

View attachment 2394950
He is just proving us right. Keep trolling kylie! You're still begging for a cruise!

• Haha
Malls give him anxiety? SMH

OMG he would annoy the CRAP out of me if he shopped with me. He is so high strung and is like get it, get it.
Everything outside of his Disney bubble gives him anxiety. Airports, car dealerships, malls, etc.

001346.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok it is White Barn so they probably don't have the discounts B&Bworks does. She would have done much better going there instead.

Wait, WAS it on sale? If so, why is he complaining then about the price?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
TV on the floor, (silver) Play Button on the LUHXshuree quartz kitchen counter, and shopping Bath & Body works sales for a pumpkin candle.

Big ballin baybee! Hatters b jealous!

• Haha
TV on the floor, (silver) Play Button on the LUHXshuree quartz kitchen counter, and shopping Bath & Body works sales for a pumpkin candle.

Big ballin baybee! Hatters b jealous!

Don’t worry Casey Basic, all of that empty apartment will be yours soon, once you quit working at DW you can sit around with him and make more salads and eat on the floor with Lora.

While you presumably duck on that cheap frame that folds in half, hopefully it doesn’t close up on you two mid…”action”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who doesn’t drink a lot he sure does obsess over alcohol. (9:54) wishes they’d “spike it with some vodka or something”

Kyle contradiction of the day:
9:34 “They have Simba waffles dont worry there aren’t Mickey waffles but…”

9:41 there is clearly a Mickey waffle on his plate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣 🤣 as always, he's so fixated on name brands. They walk by the Rolex store and Kylie says "we should get the Rollies. Let's get a Rolly."

001349.jpg

001351.jpg

Sure thing, squirt. Remember when he pretended he was going to buy a Rolex on the Carnival cruise? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The hand holding again that he HAS to show. Kiley, that doesn't mean you have ANY attraction to her. It just means you are holding her hand. Kids hold their mommies hands too. Think of the attraction to you have to Lora. THAT is chemistry.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.