Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎵 Werk it gurl, twerk it gurl 🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Looked through a couple of JoJo's vids from Abu Dhabi this morning, caught my eye as I was checking the gaggle of Disney vloggers) skipped along quickly. Still, I have a tinge of regret that when we went to Dubai we didn't take a couple of days to go to Abu Dhabi. 😬 (Putting it on my list for a possible visit next year.)

OK...not going to do a JoJo commercial; I still think he's a smarter (more Machiavellian), less fearful and in better shape 'Kylie" 🤭, (of course that's a very low bar) but I'll give him cred for the travels and if he continues it, may tune in again in the future. 😎 ___ Hey! Don't throw that.😂
---
Had to be done:

runway1.jpg
(FF: Her debut in Milan)
heels-fall (1).gif
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How much could he possibly have in his checking account anyway? lol
---
View attachment 2395185

Ok he ALWAYS says WE for things that is only for HIM. This time he says I head out when in reality, Casey is going too.
He should have at least $150k+ in cash needed for the down payment from the $750k house he "bought." If he wants a Rolex this bad, he should be able to buy one, cash, no problem rather than saying "one day...one day I'mma have a Row-lax"

There can't be much in that checking account. He sets $50 budgets on his 'YES DAY' videos with his sister and Casey, complains about $6 food items, and can't afford to fully furnish "his" apartment. I bet Casey is paying for the Disneyland trip too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I havent pay with my debit card in years. There are so many good cards with travel perks that I havent paid for plane tickets or hotels in a while.

For someone who travels often and likes free stuff how cant he have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's more obvious than ever that the $750k house was total bullshit. He should have at least $150k+ in cash needed for the down payment. If he wants a Rolex this bad, he should be able to buy one, cash, no problem rather than saying "one day...one day I'mma have a Row-lax"

He sets $50 budgets on his 'YES DAY' videos with his sister and Casey, complains about $6 food items, and can't afford to fully furnish "his" apartment. There can't be much in that checking account.
I’m beginning to think more and more that he didn’t pay a dime for the Barbie B’mer. He nagged sorry nayged the money for the car out of his parents.

Seems he is wishing for a halloween night light too.
Probably terrified his $500 limited debit card (I can never post that with lol-ing) would be ....
DECLINED.jpg
So he's trying to grift one. 😂 Panhandlers gonn'a panhandle.

• Haha
I havent pay with my debit card in years. There are so many good cards with travel perks that I havent paid for plane tickets or hotels in a while.

Good question. With his amazing and pristine credit, he should be able to qualify for a really good travel card with nice perks/rewards.

Reactions: 5
He should have at least $150k+ in cash needed for the down payment from the $750k house he "bought." If he wants a Rolex this bad, he should be able to buy one, cash, no problem rather than saying "one day...one day I'mma have a Row-lax"

There can't be much in that checking account. He sets $50 budgets on his 'YES DAY' videos with his sister and Casey, complains about $6 food items, and can't afford to fully furnish "his" apartment. I bet Casey is paying for the Disneyland trip too.
They are going with his family so THEY are paying, of course (with Casey's discounts I am sure).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still find that it speaks volumes that a 30 year old man doesn't have ONE credit card. It's bizarre and just so telling.

This YouTube $300K per year (so says MuffyFarida) 😂 park vlogger obviously doesn't qualify, can't qualify. I think the story here is an old one: I suspect in the past he's gotten one, irresponsibly maxed it out, couldn't even meet the monthy payments and the debt ballooned and he was in a lot of financial peril............and his parents had to step in and settle the debt ___ AND that's when poor ol' 'financial adviser' MOM put her foot down and got him a $500 debit card SHE contols.

bird2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Credit b too good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can anyone explain to me why Casey always needs 4 cutting boards for vegetables?
Those two dunces were probably too stupid to buy one big enough?
OH... I think I found the perfect one for that little family vaca rental apt.
So fun!
ouji.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Uh oh guys!!! Kyle wants to let the hatters know he and Casey DO have sex. He told us!!! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.