Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way, I know I already posted this but I’m still convinced this was shade being thrown at Kyle. The caption seems like something he would totally say at the club. Especially now that we know even malls give the little guy anxiety. πŸ˜‚ Also, I’m still convinced that those facial expressions that JoJo was making are him making fun of Kyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
[Jipeta2021: Uh oh guys!!! Kyle wants to let the hatters know he and Casey DO have sex. He told us!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ]

Couldn't make it past that! πŸ˜‚
gross-baby.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has the Dumbass ever explained why he does not have a credit card at age 29? Credit too good for one?
Kyle:

β€œI was going to apply for the chase sapphire reserve and American Express platinum for the sign up bonuses but then I remembered I’d be subsidizing others. I exclusively use my Bumfuck Wisconsin credit union debit card instead that offers less protection and little rewards. I am smart. It also occasionally declined.”
---
Looks like a $50 fold up frame

confirmed

View attachment 2395022

View attachment 2395028
$38 bed frame, $5,000 couch.
Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He should have at least $150k+ in cash needed for the down payment from the $750k house he "bought." If he wants a Rolex this bad, he should be able to buy one, cash, no problem rather than saying "one day...one day I'mma have a Row-lax"

There can't be much in that checking account. He sets $50 budgets on his 'YES DAY' videos with his sister and Casey, complains about $6 food items, and can't afford to fully furnish "his" apartment. I bet Casey is paying for the Disneyland trip too.
Not to defend Kyle, but if he was doing a FHA Loan, he only would've needed 3.5% or 26,250 for the down payment.

Reactions: 6
He's going to grow more and more desperate to get Discount Durliat to move into the family vacation rental. Just logistically, that should be one marvelous crapalooza show when the Pallo Family Clown Posse visit and he tries to shuffle em' off to a hotel. πŸ˜‚

A) He's afraid to be there for any length of time by himself.
KITTYBATH.jpg

B) He want to keep her close for financial reasons
C) As above, he NEEDS her discounts and steady income
D) This tit show must go on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's going to grow more and more desperate to get Discount Durliat to move into the family vacation rental. Just logistically, that should be one marvelous crapalooza show when the Pallo Family Clown Posse visit and he tries to shuffle em' off to a hotel. πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2395373
He better be able to keep it together this time. Considering the first attempt at living with a girlfriend, everything fell apart in the wake of Potatogate.

Reactions: 7
They have to be trolling.

Kyle: "Eating these Mickey waffles is really making me want to eat a Mickey waffle at sea."
Casey: "Me too."
Kyle: "I WISH...I WISH... it would be a FANTASY, and a DREAM, and a WONDER come true."
Casey: "It would be my biggest WISH."

View attachment 2394950
From his most viewed video on his channel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2395373
Cute cat. So in today's video, Kyle gives Casey his debit card to buy stuff , for him, for his apartment and shoes for herself. On 100 Percent Jake, he and his friend Tyler , installed a dash cam for his girlfriend.

Reactions: 2
[Jipeta2021: Uh oh guys!!! Kyle wants to let the hatters know he and Casey DO have sex. He told us!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ]

Oh Kyle, getting a handjob from the Handmaiden while she's wearing a rubber glove doesn't count. Just an FYI.
Especially since she would have needed only 2 fingers. :mπŸ‘€

Oh Casey, just remember Kenny McCormick's advice:
kenny.gif
*Accompanied by Mr Hanky. HidyHo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoa! Looks like a new thread opened at Reddit on Pallo. Jeeez'.... very little good feefeez' for him over there, that's for sure.
There have been a few earlier, the vast majority of posts on all are negative.
FaridaFreakout better head right over there and threaten Reddit:
"I'll have them all taken down. I won't stop."
doggie.gif
🀣 πŸ˜‚

reddit2.jpg
reddit3.jpg
reddit4.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
IMG_1209.png

Check out this caption. Either she needs some cuddle time with her brother or everyone in this damn family is a grifter. Actually, who am I kidding, with her it’s both! Hi Alexa and Kyle hope you enjoy reading here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.