Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really need to get out more if they think the places they went into are expensive.

That mall has Chanel, Tiffany & Co.,Hérmes, Gucci etc. They went into bath & body works and Aerie.
Not to mention Manolo Blahnik… and seeing those kitten heels she was wearing in a previous video, she should have gone there first.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1692629848875.png

He says he has never heard of DSW before. Says it must not be a Midwest thing...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I am Kyle
Hear me rawr'
In numbers too small to ignore...♩ ♪ ♫ ♬🤣
Your Daily :poop: Dump ratio. SSDD
Checking Into Animal Kingdom Lodge!
Savanna View Room Tour, Pool Day,
AND JIKO Dinner Review

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

187Ksubscribers
raw.jpg

(*JoJo at 1,350,000 subs) 🦁 ROAR!
09.jpg

(y)2K ____ (n)2.7K

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is the rest of his furniture?i can’t believe how broke he is. Living in Celebration isn’t difficult for those of us who didn’t need our sister to co-sign with her nurses salary. We live very comfortable lives here…well some of us.

No wonder he still does the staycations, they are more furnished than his home. He’s really over extended himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Budget is now initiated guys

001344.jpg

001345.jpg

He did over extend himself. Can't fully furnish the luxury apartment his sister co-signed for and now our 'big baller' is panicking about spending money. How was he ever going to buy that $750k house + $10k in furniture from the mean seller? That would have been a disaster that sent his whole family into financial ruin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet sister wife put her name on the lease so she could not only help her special needs brother out, but so she can benefit from having a Florida address for the FL Resident discounts at Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If it was yesterday, they were on sale as I was there lol. Haven't gotten to that part of the video though.
The fact he was sticker shocked by the sale price makes it even more laughable. 😂
---
Where is the rest of his furniture?i can’t believe how broke he is. Living in Celebration isn’t difficult for those of us who didn’t need our sister to co-sign with her nurses salary. We live very comfortable lives here…well some of us.

No wonder he still does the staycations, they are more furnished than his home. He’s really over extended himself.
Meanwhile he’s going to Disneyland but his TV is sitting on the floor.

It’s time to grow up, Peter Pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet sister wife put her name on the lease so she could not only help her special needs brother out, but so she can benefit from having a Florida address for the FL Resident discounts at Disney.

Yup, because I’m sure since he’s not making enough he could probably use a co-signer, the sister being a nurse would definitely qualify which is why he couldn’t move in sooner until she came down.

Reactions: 7
If the idiot never spent $5k on a couch to 'flex' with, he would have had enough to fully furnish the "beautiful" apartment. No wonder mommy needs to set a limit on his debit card.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.