Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We here at Tattle are absolutely responsible for Kyle's extra views! You could say we made him! If it wasn't for us he would fade into obscurity. He should get down on his knees and thank each and every one of us for keeping him relevant.
i still think we should take one day, and nominate one person to watch and give a full recap.....and the rest of us shouldn't watch, just to see how it affects his numbers for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
WHY IS HE SO EXCITED ABOUT HIS FLY CATCHER? DOES HIS BRAND NEW LUX-ER-Y APARTMENT HAVE FLIES AND BUGS? DID HIS OLD APARTMENT HAVE BUGS BECAUSE OF HOW GROSS HE IS? THIS IS VERY WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHY IS HE SO EXCITED ABOUT HIS FLY CATCHER? DOES HIS BRAND NEW LUX-ER-Y APARTMENT HAVE FLIES AND BUGS? DID HIS OLD APARTMENT HAVE BUGS BECAUSE OF HOW GROSS HE IS? THIS IS VERY WEIRD.
Makes sense now! Roaches. Boy has roaches and Feet-for-Sale thinks that light will work to catch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i still think we should take one day, and nominate one person to watch and give a full recap.....and the rest of us shouldn't watch, just to see how it affects his numbers for the day.
Don't think it would make much difference since his "hatters" aren't just isolated to Tattle. He has jealous hatters everywhere you go but if everyone could somehow coordinate I think he'd be getting JoJo numbers.

Reactions: 9
I think we should just do it tomorrow, 8/19. Sorry, can’t recap it. Can’t even hate watch that little pr***.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the livestream (I think) he was complaining about the fruit fly infestation. And this was only a couple days after he moved in.

I'm thinking he might have had bugs in all his stuff from the frat pigsty. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What kind of vlogger is Kylie when he thinks the absolute tit pile he posted today is of any use to anyone?

A kitchen full of fruit flies? Some new Call of Duty crap going on? Buying overpriced plastic Halloween novelties when he doesn't own a chair or a table?

Christ, I'd rather watch him golf. For the Dwarf, golf is like sex, you don't have to be good at it to enjoy it.

• Haha
I say we take one day and go silent on Tattle! Imagine the freak out Kyle would have if nobody noticed him, not even the hatters. He would feel so lost without the motivation to “own the hatters”. And he would really run out of content ideas since we are the only ones who supply constructive criticism and ideas.

• Heart
  • Haha
This was Kyle’s little attempt to own the hatters again! He’s such a dumb ass though that it didn’t work, and if anything, it made him look dirtier than he already is. He reads here daily and knows that we were laughing at him and his “luxurree” apartment having fruit flies in it already when he just moved in so he wanted to show us that his apartment is bug free! 😂 Didn’t you also notice the strategic placement of the golf clubs in “his” garage when he pulled in? 😂 Remember how we were saying he doesn’t play golf anymore? He’s so bleeping predictable. 😂

• Haha
What's the deal with him having to film his garage all the time? Is he trying to 'flex' that he has a garage now?

Also every time he walks into the garage he squeals "hey babyyyyy" to his 14 year old Barbie hooptie. 🤣

001225.jpg

• Haha
This was Kyle’s little attempt to own the hatters again! He’s such a dumb ass though that it didn’t work, and if anything, it made him look dirtier than he already is. He reads here daily and knows that we were laughing at him and his “luxurree” apartment having fruit flies in it already when he just moved in so he wanted to show us that his apartment is bug free! 😂 Didn’t you also notice the strategic placement of the golf clubs in “his” garage when he pulled in? 😂 Remember how we were saying he doesn’t play golf anymore? He’s so bleeping predictable. 😂
🤣 Kylie lives for the hatters.

001250.jpg

Also caught this:

After he buys his Halloween trinkets, he says he has a purchasing problem because he's been buying stuff every day, then says "can you guys do the same?" 🥴

001249.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Don't think it would make much difference since his "hatters" aren't just isolated to Tattle. He has jealous hatters everywhere you go but if everyone could somehow coordinate I think he'd be getting JoJo numbers.
Right. It has to be a coordinated effort across platforms. We need a catchy hashtag that includes the date. And we need to promote it for like a month ahead of time and just keep reminding everybody. Like.. #KyleisDoneDontWatchOn10-1 okay wow that is way too long but you get the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right. It has to be a coordinated effort across platforms. We need a catchy hashtag that includes the date. And we need to promote it for like a month ahead of time and just keep reminding everybody. Like.. #KyleisDoneDontWatchOn10-1 okay wow that is way too long but you get the idea.
With how salty Lil' Kylie gets, I could see him refusing to put out a video that day to save himself from embarrassment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.