Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think there is room for a dining room table/chairs. I think this apartment the center island is for that.
I made a guess that standard runway rental looked about 1K square ft. I think I was being very generous. What a rip off for such a small standard, nondescript place. It's location is all that is in its favor. A cramped 1br shotgun rental would be OK for someone, one person, who worked at the park (maybe he thinks his vlog qualifies 😆 ) but I can't fu*king wait for the Pallo Clown Rally to show up. My god, he's going to try to get them to stay anywhere else but there____ in the apartment they're undoubtedly subsidizing.

It will be the equivalent of a clown car. Maybe ol ClownJer can organize it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
nice to see the views well under 30k. I think they were elevated for a few days from Papa Meat fans watching for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sure it can be done for a small fold out table that could go in between the kitchen and couch. Even just snack tables or yes, bar stools for the island. I can't imagine constantly eating on my lap on a couch.
larger 1 bedroom.jpg

The smaller 1 bedrooms there don't have a dining area even showing up in the floor plans. It' the larger 1 bedrooms that have it between the kitchen and living room . The larger 1 bedrooms have the 2 sinks for Kylie to wash his hair without soap in .

Here is his 1 bedroom:
CortlandColburn_2195CelebrationBlvd_3DF_1x1-A1-Aster-756sf1-e62026085fe6036a7050614344804cae.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What am I missing that you need to do a staycation now that he has his own apt? I thought the point was to be alone since Casey lives with the sister and BIL and he had roommates? WHY waste your money staying someplace else for one night every week?
If he were paying his own bills, I doubt he would be going on these weekly "staycations."

But the 'luxury apartment' is being subsidized by the Clown Posse and the Doormat pays for the staycations. So as Kylie would say, "I love free stuff, free stuff, woooooooooooo!"

If it's free, Pallo will be there.

Last edited:
There really isn’t but he still can get bar stools for his island.

Priorities b hard.
For someone of Pallo size, a kitchen or bar stool can be frightening, whether trying to climb up on it or falling off it. 😆

Even normal sized people find it tricky after downing a few.
200 (13).gif
Now imagine tiny Kyle after throwing back half a dozen chuggers'😂
---
View attachment 2388557
The smaller 1 bedrooms there don't have a dining area even showing up in the floor plans. It' the larger 1 bedrooms that have it between the kitchen and living room . The larger 1 bedrooms have the 2 sinks for Kylie to wash his hair without soap in .

Here is his 1 bedroom:
View attachment 2388583
Good lord that's small. (*Damn, I bet Pallo's heard that all his life.)

It looks like a Mother in Law apt add on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Around 5:55, he stops by The Trolley Cart to see if they have Halloween drinks. Then he mentions that Dunkin Donuts just had a Halloween drink and he "picked one up with... for... Casey"

001241.jpg

Had to correct himself there. Remember, Kyle pays for everything. 🥴

• Haha
Casey bought him an indoor fly trap for the swarm of fruit flies living in the apartment. 😂

View attachment 2388441
View attachment 2388452
He probably has a sandwich or candy bar in his bag he doesn't remember.
---
View attachment 2388557

Here is his 1 bedroom:
View attachment 2388583
I hate the whole closet in the bathroom thing.

Reactions: 5
rofl, god I hope they remove blocking in Twitter. That would be the end of him on that platform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I made a guess that standard runway rental looked about 1K square ft. I think I was being very generous. What a rip off for such a small standard, nondescript place. It's location is all that is in its favor. A cramped 1br shotgun rental would be OK for someone, one person, who worked at the park (maybe he thinks his vlog qualifies 😆 ) but I can't fu*king wait for the Pallo Clown Rally to show up. My god, he's going to try to get them to stay anywhere else but there____ in the apartment they're undoubtedly subsidizing.

It will be the equivalent of a clown car. Maybe ol ClownJer can organize it. 😂
He's in about 756 sq ft right now.

Reactions: 1
rofl, god I hope they remove blocking in Twitter. That would be the end of him on that platform.
This. He spends a huge portion of his 6-8 hours of free time per day on Twitter just looking for any remotely negative tweets about him, and blocks people. He even looks through the "likes" on tweets and blocks anyone who likes a critical tweet about him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching today’s video and why does he think anyone wants to watch such a jaded and snobbish view lion the parks? Not to mention uninformed.

Reactions: 9
This. He spends a huge portion of his 6-8 hours of free time per day on Twitter just looking for any remotely negative tweets about him, and blocks people. He even looks through the "likes" on tweets and blocks anyone who likes a critical tweet about him.
hasnt blocked me yet! I’m a ninja 🥷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.