Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our guy is totally manic this morning. Something about a new Call of Duty game dropping in November. 🤣

View attachment 2388428

View attachment 2388431
Well, when you're a 30 year old man squatting in your family's vaca rental, grifting sugardaddies for gifts, trinkets and food, fearing to be alone, grifting a girl-friend to use her discounts for you, and running around a theme park you've visited a tedious 1000 times ____ who wouldn't be manic and over the top excited? 😂

The release of a new video game is THE thing that really excites him? OMFG! ___ As I've said in any number of ways, this isn't an 'adult' in any sense of the word. His highs & lows are triggered by immediate gratification, no matter how long he's whined, cried and pouted about wanting "something" ___ whether it's that family vacation rental where he squats and claims as "HIS" new apartment🤣, a 14 year old clunker of a money pit Barbie car, a new piece of furniture....etc. The "new" wears off quickly and he careens on to the next "I WANT THIS" to make me happy. AND the whining, the crying, the hinting and the pouting begins anew until either he gets it or some other 'shiny object' catches the inbecilic and childish man-baby's attention.

At 30, this is all he will ever be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"We" bought some new Halloween decorations at Hollywood Studios for "oar" luxury apartment.

001232.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
"We" bought some new Halloween decorations at Hollywood Studios for "oar" luxury apartment.

View attachment 2388492
It looks dumb to be putting Halloween decorations out now, while it is still summer. He can't find anything other to put on those shelves for the time being?
---
Excited over fruit flies? Not something I would want to announce to the world. lol

• Wow
You ONLY have to push the button ONE time on an elevator Kiley. Holy crap. I think I taught my kids how to push an elevator button when they were like 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still doesn’t have a TV stand, headboard, comforter set, dining table, chairs, outdoor furniture but let’s buy tacky Disney decorations.
Just like when Casey had to make him a list and take him shopping for basic household stuff, and he was only fixated on tacky Halloween decorations. He's the epitome of an infantile man-child.

Also the apartment is already starting to look like a dump. Imagine what it's going to look like in a month from now. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What am I missing that you need to do a staycation now that he has his own apt? I thought the point was to be alone since Casey lives with the sister and BIL and he had roommates? WHY waste your money staying someplace else for one night every week?

Reactions: 10
Just like when Casey had to make him a list and take him shopping for basic household stuff, and he was only fixated on tacky Halloween decorations. He's the epitome of an infantile man-child.

Also the apartment is already starting to look like a dump. Imagine what it's going to look like in a month from now. :sick:
Maybe it will be Halloween all year long in the luuux-urrr-reee apartment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can never understand this. Sooooo disgusting to put food and drinks on top of a dirty ass garbage can.

1692371860035.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What am I missing that you need to do a staycation now that he has his own apt? I thought the point was to be alone since Casey lives with the sister and BIL and he had roommates? WHY waste your money staying someplace else for one night every week?
It's for his "Art".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he's now saving what.... a whole 5 minutes getting to the park? ____ Well, as we know: "time b issue" 😆

And damned if MiniCyclops isn't looking rough. Meat's pic of him as looking 37 was, in highsight, generous. The lines are coming fast, complementing that expanding 5-head and the double chins, and he looks a lot older than my 43 year old brother.

wrinklestheclown1.jpg
:rolleyes::oops::eek: Pallo is aging in dog years.
savingprivateryan-ww2.gif

• Haha
Sleep until 11, play Call of Duty for 7 hours, walk around Hollywood Studios for 2 hours, head home and make a video of himself splooging on Casey's feet, posting video on OnlyFeet. Another successful Pallo day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks dumb to be putting Halloween decorations out now, while it is still summer. He can't find anything other to put on those shelves for the time being?
---
Excited over fruit flies? Not something I would want to announce to the world. lol
Maybe instead of buying Halloween trinkets, he should be buying barstools or a table so he doesn't have to eat off a towel on the floor. Just a suggestion. 🤷‍♂️

Seriously he seems drunk or stoned at the beginning of today's video.
Judging from the state of the couch, he was lounging on it all day, probably reading Tattle and drinking. That couch is already starting to look dirty and worn out. 🤣

001238.jpg

He says tomorrow "we" are doing something fun that "we" need to know about. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Still doesn’t have a TV stand, headboard, comforter set, dining table, chairs, outdoor furniture but let’s buy tacky Disney decorations.
I don't think there is room for a dining room table/chairs. I think this apartment the center island is for that.

I don't think there is room for a dining room table/chairs. I think this apartment the center island is for that.
I am sure it can be done for a small fold out table that could go in between the kitchen and couch. Even just snack tables or yes, bar stools for the island. I can't imagine constantly eating on my lap on a couch.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.