Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, is THAT the garage at the family rental? ___ It looks more like some cargo container box. I'm surprised the 14 year old
Barbiemobile will fit with room for LIl' Chubs to be able to get out of it. YUK!
lugg4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I saw that..... well, my reaction was to be expected: View attachment 2388925

And his other hope? Well....... Just a FORBES header says it all: Why Threads Is Dead: One Month Later 😂

Ol Farlexa d' Carpetcleaner better get out her 100-proof Golden Grain rocket fuel to amp up her to deal with the onslaught of critics that are about to be unleashed on his "X" feed.

As soon as the blocking feature is gone.....well, _____
View attachment 2388949
___ And little Kylie will soon be gone as well. View attachment 2388951
Farlexa to the rescue! You just know Lil' Kylie panicked when he saw the news about the block function being removed and called his sister to calm him down. 😂

001251.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since he’s using the garage for storage, it must be climate controlled. 😂
I'm laughing at he always talked up having his own place to his stans, saying how he can't wait to display "all the gifts you guys'es sends me"

And now, here he is with his "own" place and all that crap is piled up into a heap in a humid garage. 🤣 Between that and Patreon, it goes to show how much he appreciates his stans, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_0516.png

Seriously… how did his counter get so dirty when he’s been there like 2 weeks? And why wouldn’t you CLEAN it when you know you’re going to be FILMING! I’m not the tidiest person, but if I know someone is going to be coming over, I clean up, and if I knew the whole Internet was going to see, I’d DEFINITELY CLEAN UP! Put down the damn camera, take the two seconds to clean it up and THEN FILM!

PLUS… why even bother bragging about your valet trash service if you’re not going to use it. You don’t get bugs if you regularly dispose of your trash. Is he that lazy that he can’t even be bothered to put his trash in the damn hallway for someone to pick it up??

Speaking about bugs, I also love how he’s like oh I have bugs but I don’t really have that many but I got this bug trap thing and then is upset when there’s no bugs on it but then keeps saying he doesn’t really have many bugs. WTF KYLE?

Then he said he’s going to leave his place at 6:30 and get there around 7, but then later on says he only lives 5 mins away. Then his entire vlog is him complaining that lines are too long. And Jesus Christ… I feel bad for that family who had to deal with him on the FALLKUN. I go on the single rider line for that ride a lot and I am always respectful and sometimes even apologize for crashing the party. I would
NEVER obnoxiously WOOOOOO my head off, but I don’t do that tit anyway on any ride!

By the way, I hope that comment about that person who was behind him in line who
saw him reading the Tattle threads is true because that’s hilarious 😂!

• Haha
Farlexa to the rescue! You just know Lil' Kylie panicked when he saw the news about the block function being removed and called his sister to calm him down. 😂

View attachment 2389467
Just wait until it happens and the tsunami of criticisms flood onto his X page!
laugh-slam.gif

MuffmuncherFarlexa will slam em' back drunk posting until she either passes out or suffers mild alcohol poisoning. It's going to be amazing!

Faridapusslicker sees the responses:
farida1.gif
2 hrs later
drunk-texting-texting.gif
at midnight:
bloody-keyboard.gif

_______________________________In the morning, badly hung over, she goes back home to rest:

• Haha
We also live rent free in Shaun's head. He can't get enough of Tattle.

001252.jpg

Look at him running to Nurse Rottencrotch to "tell on us" -- oh no!!! 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh, and I forgot about how the estimated wait time for Tower of Terror was 45 minutes and then Kyle complained when he waited almost 45 mins. 🤣

• Haha
Shaun, that's not the ownage you think it is.

And he's still not going to duck you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
shaun is willing to do anything to get fucked by anyone in that family.......c'mon shaun, lets let uncle sean have a turn with you!

• Haha
shaun is willing to do anything to get fucked by anyone in that family.......c'mon shaun, lets let uncle sean have a turn with you!
Since Shaun lives with his parents and doesn't have the money for superchats and gifts (unlike sugar daddies Jeff & Brian), his strategy is to kiss Alexa's ass as much as he can, in hopes he can get his foot in the door. Oh, and also write questions and essays to Kyle daily, which all go ignored.

As we said, Shaun, he's not going duck you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Uncle Sean. This video with Uncle Sean is so hilarious… I must have watched it about 50 times. It’s just pure gold between Susan Amen, the Price is Right womp womp sound effect, and, of course, Uncle Sean looking absolutely miserable the entire time and giving Kyle the finger. Uncle Sean, we have deep sympathy for you.

Is there ever going to be a part two to this since the thumbnail says part one?? MK in 90 Seconds, if you are reading this, PLEASE do a part two! I don’t care if this is an old video… I NEED TO SEE IT! Or at least, can someone give me a link to the original Vlog? I need to see more Uncle Sean LOL!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As we said, Shaun, he's not going duck you.
Which I don't get why he's so thirsty for it. Assuming the picture on his Twitter is recent (IE, the opposite of Hulkster), he's good looking. He can do a lot better than Kyle, and he's openly gay, so he doesn't need the veneer of plausible deniability that Brian Stevens and Daddy Jeff need.

Seriously, Shaun. I mean this sincerely: You can do better.

Reactions: 10
With how salty Lil' Kylie gets, I could see him refusing to put out a video that day to save himself from embarrassment.
Then we just make it clear that if there is no video that day for some reason, we carry it over to the next. :D

Reactions: 7
[Elon Musk continues to make changes to X, formerly known as Twitter. On Friday, the CEO repeated the statement he had released earlier in the day that he's removing the block feature on the platform.
“Block is going to be deleted as a feature, except for DMs,” Musk wrote.
1hr ago
AP mobile. 8/18/2023}

ScissorSister Farida d' Freak is going to have to make more threats to The Muskrat.
Seems he's not afraid of her at the moment. 😂
"APPLE! GOOGLE! HE'D BE CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEE'.............."
pig-licking.gif

And just wait til' MiniMan finds out....oh boy! some drywall's gonna' pay:
338.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.