Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since he reads here, take our advice and EDIT your vlogs. Showing items and prices is fine as many might find that informative if they are going BUT you are giving out misinformation where information is CLEARLY marked. Take out the voice if you must and leave it so the viewer can see themselves. Those bookends were sold as a set SO the $44 price was for the SET, not each as he said. THAT is why only ONE of them had the price on it.
Today's vlog was a perfect example of how much he reads here. But rather than editing his vlogs and putting in the work, he takes the easy actions. Instead of making his bed, he closes his door. Instead of making better content, he "proves" that he can afford the "expensive" discounted candle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He just wasted $89 for another Halloween decoration and a shirt. YOU NEED A KITCHEN TABLE AND/OR BARSTOOLS AND A TV STAND. SMH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
More misinformation. He reads all the signs incorrectly and gives out wrong info. You have to buy TWO, not 50% off ONE.

View attachment 2399369
---

Oooo I missed that tea on punching the maintenance man. Was that recently? (Pdev)

Nope he can't afford to go see a movie or even have cable.
Yup Dev punched a maintenance man over his refrigerator. Likely ruining his rental name which is why he’s in the situation he’s currently in.

I think the incident happened in 2021 if I’m not mistaken .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup Dev punched a maintenance man over his refrigerator. Likely ruining his rental name which is why he’s in the situation he’s currently in.

I think the incident happened in 2021 if I’m not mistaken .
Oh wow, thanks for the info. I have watched him a few times but nothing recently.
---
So he's an introvert, which means he doesn't like to speak in public but urges fans (you know TEN of them came up to him in DS, even though DS was empty lol) to come and say hi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Two grifters walk into a bar....stop me if you've heard this one before..."

View attachment 2399330
Awwww they can talk about how their great big feelings make them punch things when they’re inconvenienced!
---
Oh wow, thanks for the info. I have watched him a few times but nothing recently.
---
So he's an introvert, which means he doesn't like to speak in public but urges fans (you know TEN of them came up to him in DS, even though DS was empty lol) to come and say hi.
The PC Dev thread has all the info…and mug shot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice how Kyle was so insecure about the height difference between him and Dev Lmaoooo. Dev said he’s 6’5 and Kyle said he’s 5’7. Sure Jan! More like 5’4! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quality versus Quantity.
What gets me is he puts his full name on vlogs with so much misinformation. Nothing says pride like putting your name on 💩 work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice how Kyle was so insecure about the height difference between him and Dev Lmaoooo. Dev said he’s 6’5 and Kyle said he’s 5’7. Sure Jan! More like 5’4! 😂😂😂
001412.jpg

PCDev tells Kylie he didn't eat his vegetables as a kid

001413.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keeps mentioning his "friends". Trying SO bad to prove TL that he has friends. He specifically said he had NO friends when he was moving so just because someone mentioned it here, he is scraping the barrel to find anyone to hang out with for a few hours to call his friend.
---
WHY if this is HIS apt does he need Casey's approval and keeping all the receipts in case she doesn't? I don't get it. I didn't tell my hubby (then bf and fiance) how to furnish his apts nor did he need to ask me if I liked anything. It was HIS place at that time. When we moved in together when we got married, we then shopped together for things. Before that, it was ALL up to him. I had no say in anything nor should I.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know after I say this, it will happen but this is just so awkward. Usually if my hubby gets me something and my reaction is this good, I would give him a kiss. THIS is how they look at each other. NO.CHEMISTRY.

1692805796935.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.