Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s Go Baby!!! 21k on yesterdays vlog. Peeps are fleeing that disaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just came across this. Funny how the first thing the father says is where did you get the funds for this? lol. He just quit Disney and then goes home for Christmas.

1692798001240.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He runs into PCDev. Then goes on about how they are such great friends. See! Kylie has friends you mean hatters!

001409.jpg

001410.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soo what you are saying Kyle is you don't have money to go to the movie theater, so you would rather watch at home. Gotcha.

1692800403630.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once again, Kile, it is a Tuesday. People are working and kids down south have all gone back to school. Only the northern kids might still be down there vacationing but honestly next week was the week we used to go as it was free dining and prices were cheaper.

1692800899674.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tomorrow we Casey is gonna cook something Halloweeny.

001411.jpg

He says it might be a livestream 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
1692801618153.png

I guess he is taking some constructive criticism and acting upon it. Baby steps. Although, how hard is it to make a bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Two grifters walk into a bar....stop me if you've heard this one before..."

View attachment 2399330
One punched the maintenance man the other punched a wall over a baked potato. They probably spoke about how neither will ever get a sponsorship.
---
Soo what you are saying Kyle is you don't have money to go to the movie theater, so you would rather watch at home. Gotcha.

View attachment 2399331
Yeah because watching TV with his TV on the floor is a way better viewing experience. Kyle can’t afford Disney Springs AMC.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More misinformation. He reads all the signs incorrectly and gives out wrong info. You have to buy TWO, not 50% off ONE.

1692801855610.png

---
One punched the maintenance man the other punched a wall over a baked potato. They probably spoke about how neither will ever get a sponsorship.
---

Yeah because watching TV with his TV on the floor is a way better viewing experience. Kyle can’t afford Disney Springs AMC.
Oooo I missed that tea on punching the maintenance man. Was that recently? (Pdev)

Nope he can't afford to go see a movie or even have cable.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't fix stupid. He edited the vlog and chose to keep the error in.
Since he reads here, take our advice and EDIT your vlogs. Showing items and prices is fine as many might find that informative if they are going BUT you are giving out misinformation where information is CLEARLY marked. Take out the voice if you must and leave it so the viewer can see themselves. Those bookends were sold as a set SO the $44 price was for the SET, not each as he said. THAT is why only ONE of them had the price on it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.