Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to his weekly lug sure eeeee apartment grift sessions… I mean live streams….that he was planning on doing? Let me guess, he’s too lazy to even grift anymore. Filming himself for an hour in HS is too exhausting, so he can’t be bothered going live from his overpriced Barbie Couch with his dull ass girlfriend talking about the most boring things that no one cares about.
I was thinking that too. 🤣 Grifting b hard work.

Guess he's comfortable just coasting by and milking Casey and her family (with bailouts from the Clown Posse). It's less "work." He did stop updating Patreon when the Doormat came into his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's a new low. I think we may be witnessing the beginning of the big collapse of his channel and grift operation. It's been downhill since last year but when it starts falling apart it's going to be quick. This is based off what I've seen from other channels that collapsed.

He had a short increase with the move to the lug-jur-ee-ish apartment but views have been dropping fast since then. In a week, Patreon will be in the 60s. Subscriber growth has been stagnant for a while so he's just been slow bleeding active viewers.

The unraveling is going to send squatch into bouts of desperation we've never seen before. IMO he should start applying at Target soon.
Nature walk 😢 vlog brewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But they'd probably look toward his most recent videos, which have all been hideously boring.
That’s the thing… how does a new viewer who is legitimately interested in Kyle and his content even begin to navigate his channel? I know he uses the tactic to put out a new video every day to maximize view count, but his videos have zero rewatch-ability because they are such low quality, and it’s an awful lot to keep up with. It’s almost like starting a bad soap opera from day one, because none of his videos really stand on their own and it’s hard to really search for anything because most of them lack a concrete topic (although, concrete is one of his topics LOL). For example, if you were interested in learning more about Animal Kingdom Lodge and found his video of him and Casey spending a third of the video just trying to find the room, how is that helpful or even mildly interesting? I’m sure even the Stans don’t repeat watch any of his videos… there’s just nothing worth watching again!

If he actually took the time to make meaningful, well thought out, quality videos that could be watched multiple times by people, it would certainly boost views and give him some credibility. Instead, it’s literally video diarrhea that just keeps coming and coming out his ass. It’s just too much of the same tit over and over, and it’s already evident that he’s getting tired of it. Is he planning on being a 45 year old man still going WOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAH BAAAAYYYBYYYY every single day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened to his weekly lug sure eeeee apartment grift sessions… I mean live streams….that he was planning on doing? Let me guess, he’s too lazy to even grift anymore. Filming himself for an hour in HS is too exhausting, so he can’t be bothered going live from his overpriced Barbie Couch with his dull ass girlfriend talking about the most boring things that no one cares about.
Work b hard
---
That’s the thing… how does a new viewer who is legitimately interested in Kyle and his content even begin to navigate his channel? I know he uses the tactic to put out a new video every day to maximize view count, but his videos have zero rewatch-ability because they are such low quality, and it’s an awful lot to keep up with. It’s almost like starting a bad soap opera from day one, because none of his videos really stand on their own and it’s hard to really search for anything because most of them lack a concrete topic (although, concrete is one of his topics LOL). For example, if you were interested in learning more about Animal Kingdom Lodge and found his video of him and Casey spending a third of the video just trying to find the room, how is that helpful or even mildly interesting? I’m sure even the Stans don’t repeat watch any of his videos… there’s just nothing worth watching again!

If he actually took the time to make meaningful, well thought out, quality videos that could be watched multiple times by people, it would certainly boost views and give him some credibility. Instead, it’s literally video diarrhea that just keeps coming and coming out his ass. It’s just too much of the same tit over and over, and it’s already evident that he’s getting tired of it. Is he planning on being a 45 year old man still going WOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAH BAAAAYYYBYYYY every single day?
This is his current plan.

Reactions: 5
Is he planning on being a 45 year old man still going WOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAH BAAAAYYYBYYYY every single day?
One year ago, when talking about vlogging as his "career" -- he says he has no backup plan because that would mean he might fail at this.

001394.jpg

001396.jpg

He admits that it might not last forever, but it's too scary to think about. So he just doesn't think about it.

001403.jpg

001402.jpg

Kile plans to make daily dumps for as many years as he can. :poop:

001398.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes.

(One year ago, when talking about vlogging as his "career" -- he says he has no backup plan because then that means he's thinking he's going to be failing at this)

View attachment 2398450
View attachment 2398452

He's going to be making daily dumps for as many years as he can.

View attachment 2398455
The alternative is 8 hours a day clearing carts and working the Halloween Section at Target. Like 8 hours, 2 breaks and lunch in between. Can You Imagine this for our Kylie?

• Heart
  • Haha
IMG_4245.jpeg

I can’t believe this was only a year ago. Minus the wonky eye, he looks completely different now.

Where will he be in another year after the chuggers and nummies add more pounds and less entertainment to his grift? At this pace, does he have any chance at a career as a YouTuber through 2024? In his own words…”no shot”.

• Haha
I have no time for people who don't live in reality. If you like Kyle and don't like this place, fair enough. If you are going to claim he's hard working then you obviously don't work yourself or you're blinded by your love for some youtube Z list celebrity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2398475

I can’t believe this was only a year ago. Minus the wonky eye, he looks completely different now.

Where will he be in another year after the chuggers and nummies add more pounds and less entertainment to his grift? At this pace, does he have any chance at a career as a YouTuber through 2024? In his own words…”no shot”.
Just immediately off the bat:

No sun spots all over his face
No deep wrinkles around the eyes and forehead
No Augustus/herbie on his cheek
No huge facial bloat and greasy-looking skin

The grift lifestyle of chuggers, sugar, and greasy park food is aging him in dog years. Just imagine what he'll look like in 2024 (if his "career" lasts that long).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just immediately off the bat:

No sun spots all over his face
No deep wrinkles around the eyes and forehead
Face looks a lot slimmer and less bloated

The grift lifestyle of endless chuggers, sugar, and greasy park food is aging him in dog years. Just imagine what he'll look like in 2024 (if he lasts that long).
That new upscale swanky (not in his vocabulary) 4k camera of his does not help him at all. Look away I am hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess he's comfortable just coasting by and milking Casey and her family (with bailouts from the Clown Posse). It's less "work." He did stop updating Patreon when the Doormat came into his life.
Coincidence I think. Remember he posted that he needed distance. I suspect he avoids Patreon for the same reason he relies on his family to purge his YouTube comments and fight for him on Twitter. He's socially inept. Incapable of proper conversation. And Patreon has comments and messages he'd be expected to engage with. He's not interested or capable of doing that. He just wants to film crap, upload it and bank the money.

For someone who allegedly has a degree in sales and marketing he doesn't understand nurturing customer loyalty, repeat business, or word of mouth.

Reactions: 7
Coincidence I think. Remember he posted that he needed distance. I suspect he avoids Patreon for the same reason he relies on his family to purge his YouTube comments and fight for him on Twitter. He's socially inept. Incapable of proper conversation. And Patreon has comments and messages he'd be expected to engage with. He's not interested or capable of doing that. He just wants to film crap, upload it and bank the money.

For someone who allegedly has a degree in sales and marketing he doesn't understand nurturing customer loyalty, repeat business, or word of mouth.
Right, he can’t engage with his “fans.” True laziness and entitlement there too though besides social ineptness. “They support me” he thinks because he’s thinks he’s great. Why should he even spend an hour interacting with them? They support me because I’m special. For him it’s truly free money and he’s going to ride that train as long as he can with no effort whatsoever. He deserves luxury.

I am curious what lifestyle he thinks he’s showing the world? A late 20s man who lives in a new apartment with an old car, who cannot do any life function without his sister or girlfriend (which is frankly a strange relationship) and goes to Disney 3-4 times a week for a total of 6-12 hours per week. Riveting.

• Haha
It's painfully obvious Kyle is bored vlogging. He’s shown zero interest in upgrading his filming or editing skills.

Kyle wants Casey to abandon her career with Disney to be his in-park playmate. Someone to keep him company, carry his crap, and interact with the camera. He needs a pal since friends are few and family visits a few days a month.

Remember when Kyle and JoJo would go to the parks together? Kyle continued to rope drop, while JoJo [probably enjoyed Orlando nightlight with friends] and headed to the parks later in the day. That's the role he wants Casey to fill. She's a fool to do it. Then again, Casey is in a relationship with Kyle, that speaks volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nature walk 😢 vlog brewing.
Or proposal video:

Kyle: Casey, i think it’s time we let them in on what we’ve been doing.

casey: whaaat??

Kyle: your discount works at the jewelry stores in Disney Springs right?

Casey: yeah I think so.

Kyle: we are going up ON in here to look at Casey’s ENGAGEMENT RING! Comment down below what size rock she should get?

Casey: looks stupidly into the camera as he tells her to check out with the ring and he’ll pay her back.

next video I PROMISE to let you guys see what ring Casey got err that I got.

DivaLayden: OH KYLE AND CASEY PLEASE SAY HI TO ME YOU ARE PERFECT TOGETHER 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰🥰🍾🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Kyle ignores message “stupid witch didn’t send a super thanks”

Does pathetic thumbs up instead, at least it’s not a troll from tattle life.
---
It's painfully obvious Kyle is bored vlogging. He’s shown zero interest in upgrading his filming or editing skills.

Kyle wants Casey to abandon her career with Disney to be his in-park playmate. Someone to keep him company, carry his crap, and interact with the camera. He needs a pal since friends are few and family visits a few days a month.

Remember when Kyle and JoJo would go to the parks together? Kyle continued to rope drop, while JoJo [probably enjoyed Orlando nightlight with friends] and headed to the parks later in the day. That's the role he wants Casey to fill. She's a fool to do it. Then again, Casey is in a relationship with Kyle, that speaks volumes.
So spot on, they both have SEVERAL red flags… she’s just as much of a failure to launch as he is. She lives at home with her sister and BIL.

She hasn’t paid for a trip that didn’t include buddy passes either, (nothing wrong with buddy passes but you should still foot the bill occasionally) even Lora went to Europe on her own. They are both grifters. She just milks her family and he milks his audience AND his family.

That’s why they are so perfect together. She makes fun of him with her friends and family and he makes faces while she speaks and calls her stupid names like chicken little. Both socially inept and boring as duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Kyle probably didn't like this suggestion because he doesn't need advice on how to improve. We all know why he never says what day it actually is.

View attachment 2399035

Shocked that this one has not been taken down. What a hatter!!

View attachment 2399040
YES!!! the day would help people who actually are going to the parks so they can see if one day or another is usually more crowded. If the pricing is different for hotels for different times of the week.
He just throws things together to get them up to make money. That is his ONLY concern right now. It is not about loving what you do and trying to help others. He puts NO effort into vlogging at all. There are SO many things that can be edited out that are not. I guess the videos would be like 10 minutes then though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.