Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankly, I find her never-ending "positivity" rather creepy. The ones who are always so happy and positive are usually the ones with deep-seated issues. (She really doesn't have a personality.) And, along with Kyle's obvious issues, it's going to get interesting! The truth always surfaces. At some point, they can't continue to live in this "Disney bubble". Life will soon present them with adult responsibilities that they can't just ignore.
I find it to be creepy as well. Not one shred of honesty from her ever and her masculine walk. Sorry I couldn’t help it. It had to be said. She walks like an ogre.

Reactions: 8
He’s in a competition with JoJo to get the pre-teen subscribers. He had to point out the 12 year old girl from England today. He said “I ran into so many of you today” but only showed the 12 year old. Now pimping the nephew. Let the games begin.
The real question is will the hate that Kyle gets transfer over to his nephew? That kid isn't ready for Pandora's Box to open on him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Keeps mentioning his "friends". Trying SO bad to prove TL that he has friends. He specifically said he had NO friends when he was moving so just because someone mentioned it here, he is scraping the barrel to find anyone to hang out with for a few hours to call his friend.
---
Don’t forget, Jojo mentioned hanging out with more content creators at their “meet up” too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hence we would ALL love to know what was on that lost footage at Scarlet night. I bet she is a HUGE prude and they got in a fight about what was going on there and KP was probably more outgoing and she didn't like that. This is her 1st bf and I think we all know how we were in the beginning of starting to date. Most of us were teenagers though, she is an adult who graduated from college and living on her own but has no experience it seems with men.
I am not certain about Kyle being more outgoing, I would suspect he was more obnoxious and overlooking her.

Reactions: 5
I find it to be creepy as well. Not one shred of honesty from her ever and her masculine walk. Sorry I couldn’t help it. It had to be said. She walks like an ogre.
She walks like muscle man at times. It is so unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember back in February when he was begging his nephew to become a vlogger and said he was going to buy him a camera?

Hopefully the kid learns that it's not a viable long-term "career" choice. If he really wants to do it, and it's a hobby, and it makes him happy, then he should go for it. I know that these days, the vast majority of kids want to be vloggers/influencers as a "job." Very, very few people ever make it. And the ones that do achieve some kind of popularity only tend to only last around 2-3 years before the next big thing comes along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I agree, kids are off limits but I am shocked that he hasn’t been told about his uncle on here…yet
Yeah, as much of a tool as Kyle can be, hopefully no one uses his nephew’s channel as a way to expose him.

How embarrassing if someone leaves a link to his tattle threads and he finds out all of this stuff about his Uncle and what people suspect he does for income.

Worse what if kids in his class find the link and teases him about it and say he’ll be doing the same thing. Kids have it rough enough, I hope his channel stays off limits.

Let’s bash his uncle here in a safe space lol

Reactions: 9
I mean we all know Kyle could be 6’5 and he’d still be his pathetic self, just taller. His core character is flawed, height really wouldn’t make him any better.

Reactions: 8
I mean we all know Kyle could be 6’5 and he’d still be his pathetic self, just taller. His core character is flawed, height really wouldn’t make him any better.
You’re right, he should look up to decent people who are much taller than him and learn from them, like Peter Dinklage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just came across this. Funny how the first thing the father says is where did you get the funds for this? lol. He just quit Disney and then goes home for Christmas.

View attachment 2399273
I am so surprised he didn't smack him up the head then. " You big dummy! How are you going to pay your bills, afford your rent, car insurance etc! You big Dummy! ( Think of it in Fred Sanford's voice.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.