Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know after I say this, it will happen but this is just so awkward. Usually if my hubby gets me something and my reaction is this good, I would give him a kiss. THIS is how they look at each other. NO.CHEMISTRY.

View attachment 2399474
They really don’t. They are a horrible, boring couple. Like ever since he introduced her his channel has been up and down, down, down.

It affects whether he can bring other people into his videos because she is just so boring and awkward on camera.

If PCDEV was there on camera with her he would have been more closed off. She’s just not a warm person. Very cold.

I couldn’t imagine her having chemistry with any of his”vlogger” friends. Just look at any video he has with her and Lora. It’s just so weird and awkward. Even JoJo seems uncomfortable around her and he was his roommate.

Reactions: 8
They really don’t. They are a horrible, boring couple. Like ever since he introduced her his channel has been up and down, down, down.

It affects whether he can bring other people into his videos because she is just so boring and awkward on camera.

If PCDEV was there on camera with her he would have been more closed off. She’s just not a warm person. Very cold.

I couldn’t imagine her having chemistry with any of his”vlogger” friends. Just look at any video he has with her and Lora. It’s just so weird and awkward. Even JoJo seems uncomfortable around her and he was his roommate.
Didn't Jojo even say when he met her she was "ok" or something to that affect? I truly think KP was more outgoing and not an introvert before her. He seemed to have partied with and the other roommates years ago and she is just very simple and not into all of that. She lives with the sister and BIL who seems very quiet too. He claims he likes to be like this but it seems she is holding him back. He just has no attraction for her. It is so obvious and I always go back to his bday at Epcot when he was chasing and trying to grab Lora. THAT is chemistry. THAT is what a bf/gf/fiance/husband/wife do. They flirt, mutually. This is like watching 2 middle school friends who hang out because they have no one else to hang out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I remember when they first started dating and she met JoJo. Later someone asked JoJo what he thinks of Casey and it was obvious he wasn't impressed. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of "Um... she is nice."
---
Didn't Jojo even say when he met her she was "ok" or something to that affect? I truly think KP was more outgoing and not an introvert before her. He seemed to have partied with and the other roommates years ago and she is just very simple and not into all of that. She lives with the sister and BIL who seems very quiet too. He claims he likes to be like this but it seems she is holding him back. He just has no attraction for her. It is so obvious and I always go back to his bday at Epcot when he was chasing and trying to grab Lora. THAT is chemistry. THAT is what a bf/gf/fiance/husband/wife do. They flirt, mutually. This is like watching 2 middle school friends who hang out because they have no one else to hang out with.
:LOL: I posted pretty much the same question about JoJo's reaction to her. You're right, he was forced to be more outgoing before Casey and go outside his comfort zone. Now he's just comfortable having her as his babysitter and mommy figure, she does everything for him and she's ALWAYS there.

So weird how he needs her approval for the stuff he buys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I remember when they first started dating and she met JoJo. Later someone asked JoJo what he thinks of Casey and it was so awkward. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of "Um... she is nice."
---

:LOL: I posted pretty much the same question about JoJo's reaction to her. You're right, he was forced to be more outgoing before Casey and go outside his comfort zone. Now he's just comfortable having her as his babysitter and mommy figure, she does everything for him and she's ALWAYS there.

Yeah and growth happens OUTSIDE of your comfort zone. Not within it. She is just such a stick in the mud.

Reactions: 6
I remember when they first started dating and she met JoJo. Later someone asked JoJo what he thinks of Casey and it was so awkward. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of "Um... she is nice."
---

Yeah even Jojo wasn't impressed or couldn't even fake that he liked her lol.

Yes, he has no opportunity now to try and go out of his comfort zone so he doesn't and now he even needs approval of what he can buy in his OWN apt? Very telling if this is even HIS apt or the parents because what 30 yr old man who lives alone needs his gf to approve of how he decorates his own place?

That’s a good call out. She is definitely holding him back. Kyle used to be entertaining all on his own. I used to genuinely enjoy watching his videos. But he’s becoming so unwatchable and boring, now I see why.

Yeah and growth happens OUTSIDE of your comfort zone. Not within it. She is just such a stick in the mud.
Hence we would ALL love to know what was on that lost footage at Scarlet night. I bet she is a HUGE prude and they got in a fight about what was going on there and KP was probably more outgoing and she didn't like that. This is her 1st bf and I think we all know how we were in the beginning of starting to date. Most of us were teenagers though, she is an adult who graduated from college and living on her own but has no experience it seems with men.

Reactions: 9
Hence we would ALL love to know what was on that lost footage at Scarlet night. I bet she is a HUGE prude and they got in a fight about what was going on there and KP was probably more outgoing and she didn't like that. This is her 1st bf and I think we all know how we were in the beginning of starting to date. Most of us were teenagers though, she is an adult who graduated from college and living on her own but has no experience it seems with men.
Yeah she’s a lame. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's still very weird to me that she's 26 years old and that this is her first boyfriend.

Agree about her being a major prude and buzzkill. This is why the vlogs with Lora in it get so many more views. At least Lora knows how to loosen up and have a good time, which makes for better content.

Reactions: 10
It's still very weird to me that she's 26 years old and that this is her first boyfriend.

Agree about her being a major prude and buzzkill. This is why the vlogs with Lora in it get so many more views.
Hmmm maybe because all of the other men saw
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Kyle is in too deep now, he’s put himself in a compromising position. He can’t afford his lifestyle now and needs a two bedroom if he dumps her to help pay bills.

Reactions: 9
What kind of red flags do you think Casey has? Not living alone? Not having had a bf before 26? Not really many girl friends (at least what we have seen)?
Along with being controlling, a daddy’s girl, and not having any goals or ambition of her own. She lacks drive and that’s why she’s hyper focused on everything he is doing because she clearly doesn’t have enough to do, so she treats him like a project or a hobby instead of person she’s supposed to love and support.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Along with being controlling, a daddy’s girl, and not having any goals or ambition of her own. She lacks drive and that’s why she’s hyper focused on everything he is doing because she clearly doesn’t have enough to do, so she treats him like a project or a hobby instead of person she’s supposed to love and support.
Ahh yes I can clearly see that. I can see her falling into doing whatever he wants to, like quitting her job. Instead of saying, stop, I am not quitting my job and you know it, she gives the run around of, no I am not, not now. She is afraid of standing up to him it seems.

Kyle hangs with Dev. Maybe they are plotting their next career moves. Since both are super famous YouTubers and have been known to punch things, perhaps they go the Jake Paul route and become boxers. Tater has definitely entered a new and heavier weight class this past year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jammies? Really? What grown man uses the term "jammies"? Plus, what grown man wants to decorate his apartment with everything Disney?

I'm just so tired of this old "husband/wife" trope that has infested his channel, since the introduction of Casey. "I'm just the dumb old husband/boyfriend who doesn't know anything, so I leave all the decisions/responsibilities to the much smarter wife/girlfriend." It's so pathetic! They are both playing the traditional roles they think are expected of them.

He's now always looking for Casey's input and/or approval on absolutely everything he does. However, because of their awkward relationship, it reads as "Mommy, did I do right?"

Frankly, I find her never-ending "positivity" rather creepy. The ones who are always so happy and positive are usually the ones with deep-seated issues. (She really doesn't have a personality.) And, along with Kyle's obvious issues, it's going to get interesting! The truth always surfaces. At some point, they can't continue to live in this "Disney bubble". Life will soon present them with adult responsibilities that they can't just ignore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If a Fashion Designer was a villain in a James Bond movie.

KP is now: “Boob, James Boob”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jammies? Really? What grown man uses the term "jammies"? Plus, what grown man wants to decorate his apartment with everything Disney?

I'm just so tired of this old "husband/wife" trope that has infested his channel, since the introduction of Casey. "I'm just the dumb old husband/boyfriend who doesn't know anything, so I leave all the decisions/responsibilities to the much smarter wife/girlfriend." It's so pathetic! They are both playing the traditional roles they think are expected of them.

He's now always looking for Casey's input and/or approval on absolutely everything he does. However, because of their awkward relationship, it reads as "Mommy, did I do right?"

Frankly, I find her never-ending "positivity" rather creepy. The ones who are always so happy and positive are usually the ones with deep-seated issues. (She really doesn't have a personality.) And, along with Kyle's obvious issues, it's going to get interesting! The truth always surfaces. At some point, they can't continue to live in this "Disney bubble". Life will soon present them with adult responsibilities that they can't just ignore.
Bin.go.

His creepy, geriatric stans seem to love it though. They're always praising Casey for being a "quiet, submissive, traditional woman who knows how to take care of her man" and begging Kylie to "put a ring on it." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.