Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, the tone of that Farida reply on X/Twitter just screams "gatekeeper" to me.

It's Pallo Clown Posse absolutely. I know Kyle has some crazed stans but that reply is giving me "the principal just gave me a lecture" vibes.

Hi Susan! We see you Alexa! šŸ¤” šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoā€™s the bigger loser? A group of people having a laugh and their comments getting some engagement or reactions?

Or some dolt saving part of their paycheck to send to a guy whose so kind he doesnā€™t even like your comment supporting him. At least our comments here are acknowledged by each other and Kyle as well. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Wow, the tone of that Farida reply on X/Twitter just screams "gatekeeper" to me.

It's Pallo Clown Posse absolutely. I know Kyle has some crazed stans but that reply is giving me "the principal just gave me a lecture" vibes.

Hi Susan! We see you Alexa! šŸ¤” šŸ˜œ
I noticed that (whoever that farlexa person is) didnā€™t say to the stan no need to send Kyle your moneyā€¦

Can all you X-Men/people just leave us tattlers alone, (šŸ¤£) we are in our own community talking tit. If Kyle doesnā€™t like what we say, he can just stop reading here.

I donā€™t dislike his videos and I donā€™t report him. I just enjoy bashing his low effort videos and lies. My comments alone would disappear if he actually tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Hi, Alexa! Letā€™s try and find a productive outlet to channel your stressā€”staying up on Twitter to fight the hatters after a long shift canā€™t be good for you.

Excercise? A faithful pet perhaps? Or, maybe give dating a go.

You on bumble/hinge? Maybe you can find a new man (or woman) there. Life is so much better when you donā€™t have to prop your failure to launch brother & his delusions upā€”believe me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
speaking of twitter/x, iā€™ve noticed moose hasnā€™t posted since we called him out šŸ¤­ he liked a few posts from his sister since then though so heā€™s still active.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
speaking of twitter/x, iā€™ve noticed moose hasnā€™t posted since we called him out šŸ¤­ he liked a few posts from his sister since then though so heā€™s still active.
Guess he got embarrassed for getting called out. It's hilarious when you realize it was lil' shrimp boy pretending to be a tough guy behind his keyboard typing that he's going to "beat the tit out of" the hatters. Even Casey could kick his ass. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe itā€™s just me but people who use the phrase ā€œneed to do betterā€ never mean themselves and usually is the worst offender. Also something something ā€œbe kindā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s because we figured out it was kylie the entire time.

Reactions: 6
LMAO ā€œKyle is one of the most hard working peopleā€¦ā€. Kyle doesnā€™t know what hard work is. Wait, Kyle doesnā€™t know what work is. What Kyle does every day is a hobby.

Reactions: 8
Maybe itā€™s just me but people who use the phrase ā€œneed to do betterā€ never mean themselves and usually is the worst offender. Also something something ā€œbe kindā€.
Maybe Farida/Alexa should take her own advice and "do better." She's enabled all of his lies and delusions, including defending his behavior during COVID, the hurricane, etc. Do better , Alexa.

This picture reminded me, why have we not seen the TRON night light or draygon statute in the luxxxurrrrry apartment yet? He made such a big deal about getting them for his place and now we are focused on buying random other stupid trinkets.
He's enamored by a shiny new trinket for a couple days until he grows bored of it, then fixates on a new shiny trinket (which is now a million Halloween decorations). That's why all that Disney junk that fans sent him, which he promised to display, is going to remain collecting dust in those bins out in the garage. That stuff is old news.
---
Same goes with all of his "trips" such as Iberostar, when he said it was the most relaxing and amazing time ever, then arrives home, and within one day was whining that he needs a Disney cruise ASAP on Twitter. It's an endless cycle. A vapid and empty existence. He'll never be fulfilled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Farida/Alexa should take her own advice and "do better." She's backed Kyle up on all of his lies and delusions, including all of the controversies (COVID, the hurricane, etc.) and has never disagreed with him once. Do better, Alexa.

He's enamored by a shiny new trinket for a couple days until he grows bored of it, then fixates on a new shiny trinket (which is now a million Halloween decorations). Same goes with all of his "trips" such as Iberostar, when he said it was the most relaxing and amazing time ever, then within one day was whining that he needs a Disney cruise ASAP on Twitter. It's an endless cycle, and he'll never be fulfilled.
Iā€™ve been on more trips this year than Kile and I have a full time job. I also paid for them myself. Shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve been on more trips this year than Kile and I have a full time job. I also paid for them myself. Shocking!
But have you had the Best Eyetallian Food that is Better than the Food in Italy (well the Epcot Italy) at the "Waldor" Astoria?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched the dump šŸ’© and Kyle having the audacity to say that he hopes he was helpful after all he did was walk around the park wondering if rides were open and spending an hour there riding two rides and complaining about how long the lines are. Although, it was pretty hilarious how he had a whole M&MRR train car to himself. He probably saw it as heā€™s the king of the world and had special treatment, but I saw it as the cast member probably knew who he was and how obnoxious he is on rides and wanted to spare guests the WOOOOOOOOs and YEAAAAAAH BABYs. I canā€™t imagine paying thousands of dollars going to Disney and having to sit next to him being an obnoxious,
annoying asshole for the whole duration of a ride you were probably looking forward to for months.

Kyle, seriously, for real, if you are reading this, please cut that tit out. We know youā€™re on the ride, you donā€™t have to let your presence be known to us every five seconds by screaming or talking loud or just being vocal period. Please be respectful to the people around you who are just trying to enjoy themselves. Iā€™m sure if you went somewhere you paid your hard earned money for (I knowā€¦ what a foreign concept), you wouldnā€™t want to sit next to someone like yourself just being all loud and obnoxious just to purely be an attention bleep. Itā€™s not cute, and itā€™s not funny. Grow the duck up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just landed at LAX and out for a few days R&R. ___ but been having a ball sneaking in and reading the comments.
DO keep it up! šŸ’ŖšŸ˜Ž
The comments ~chef's kiss!~ ____and the Farida & Pooner Show, the new troll, and the Usual Suspects at the 'X' page are icing on the cake.
Can't remember when I've had more just tuning in when possible than today (*making sure Mrs Chet doesn't give me the stinkeye šŸ¤£ ).

guilty1.jpg
šŸ‘ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Todays dump has a paltry 16.5k views, which seems to be the lowest in a while. Meanwhile ā€¦ the Papa Meat Kyle Video has over 926k views LOL! Itā€™s kind of sad that Kyle didnā€™t blow up after that of people just watching to make fun of him. I mean, bad advertisement is still free advertisement, and hate views are still views. If I didnā€™t know Kyle and learned about him through Papa Meat, I would definitely watch at least some of Kyleā€™s videos just to laugh at him, much like I do now lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I didnā€™t know Kyle and learned about him through Papa Meat, I would definitely watch at least some of Kyleā€™s videos just to laugh at him, much like I do now lol!
But they'd probably look toward his most recent videos, which have all been hideously boring.

Reactions: 10
Todays dump has a paltry 16.5k views, which seems to be the lowest in a while. Meanwhile ā€¦ the Papa Meat Kyle Video has over 926k views LOL! Itā€™s kind of sad that Kyle didnā€™t blow up after that of people just watching to make fun of him. I mean, bad advertisement is still free advertisement, and hate views are still views. If I didnā€™t know Kyle and learned about him through Papa Meat, I would definitely watch at least some of Kyleā€™s videos just to laugh at him, much like I do now lol!
That's a new low. I think we may be witnessing the beginning of the big collapse of his channel and grift operation. It's been downhill since last year but when it starts falling apart it's going to be quick. This is based off what I've seen from other channels that collapsed.

He had a short increase with the move to the lug-jur-ee-ish apartment but views have been dropping fast since then. In a week, Patreon will be in the 60s. Subscriber growth has been stagnant for a while so he's just been slow bleeding active viewers.

The unraveling is going to send squatch into bouts of desperation we've never seen before. IMO he should start applying at Target soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That's a new low. I think we may be witnessing the beginning of the big collapse of his channel and grift operation. It's been downhill since last year but when it starts falling apart it's going to be quick. This is based off what I've seen from other channels that collapsed.

He had a short increase with the move to the lug-jur-ee-ish apartment but views have been dropping fast since then. In a week, Patreon will be in the 60s. Subscriber growth has been stagnant for a while so he's just been slow bleeding active viewers.

The unraveling is going to send squatch into bouts of desperation we've never seen before. IMO he should start applying at Target soon.
Cart retrieval and Halloween Aisle for Shitlow. Maybe he can learn to pronounce Wreath, Pumpkin, Bags, Magnet, Oar in a LOKI Environment like Target. You Guyses let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a new low. I think we may be witnessing the beginning of the big collapse of his channel and grift operation. It's been downhill since last year but when it starts falling apart it's going to be quick.

He had a short increase with the move to the lug-jur-ee-ish apartment but views have been dropping fast since then. In a week, Patreon will be in the 60s. Subscriber growth has been stagnant for a while so he's just been bleeding active viewers.

The unraveling is going to send squatch into bouts of desperation we've never seen before. Better start applying at Target soon, Kyle.
What happened to his weekly lug sure eeeee apartment grift sessionsā€¦ I mean live streamsā€¦.that he was planning on doing? Let me guess, heā€™s too lazy to even grift anymore. Filming himself for an hour in HS is too exhausting, so he canā€™t be bothered going live from his overpriced Barbie Couch with his dull ass girlfriend talking about the most boring things that no one cares about.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.