Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember if he found time to visit the National WWII Museum there? I'm suspecting the chuggers took precedence on that trip.
There's a pre-Disney one (I think he was still in college) of him visiting the WWII museum. Most of his bad habits weren't as apparent, he was pretty respectful, and he looked great.

This was before my viewing time, but KP did visit New Orleans a while back. Anyone remember if he found time to visit the National WWII Museum there? I'm suspecting the chuggers took precedence on that trip.
He was out drinking chuggers for Mardi Gras baybee!!

001382.jpg

001380.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we should let ChatGPT have a thread title:

Kyle Pallo #44 like watching a caffeinated squirrel on a rollercoaster ride of its own thoughts
A squirrel is a vertebrate with too high of intelligence to compare to KP, think smaller, more legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He loves putting other people down to feel better about himself. His ego is so fragile that he always needs to feel 'superior' to others. Remember when he HAD to make sure people were looking when he had a separate check-in for 'Club Level'?

This is worth re-posting too:
View attachment 2397565
Mini man hates when someone has something he doesn’t. It’s clear he was spoiled by his parents as a child and they felt bad because he was bullied so they gave him whatever he wanted.

When Susan said “no” well that’s when I’m sure the “my mom can be a witch sometimes” Twitter post came in.

Reactions: 13
Mini man hates when someone has something he doesn’t. It’s clear he was spoiled by his parents as a child and they felt bad because he was bullied so they gave him whatever he wanted.

When Susan said “no” well that’s when I’m sure the “my mom can be a witch sometimes” Twitter post came in.
This is very true.

When Kyle's half-brother got a dog, that's when Kyle HAD to have a dog.

001383.jpg

001385.jpg

001386.jpg

001384.jpg

When his sister bought a house in October 2021, that's when Kyle HAD to have a house.

001388.jpg

001389.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle Pallo #44 “I let my girlfriend use my debit card to go shopping. It got declined for $19”.
---
This is very true.

When Kyle's half-brother got a dog, that's when Kyle's HAD to have a dog.

When his sister bought a house, that's when the house stuff started.
His sister must have been able to obtain a house “because she can be a big ass crybaby. Good lord!”.

It’s no wonder he can’t keep any friends. It’s always a dick measuring contest and Kyle is always on the losing end.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
$1,000 for Gucci? I think maybe you mean LV or Chanel. I have a 30 yr. old Gucci I still carry around (more casual one) and while it was long ago, it cost me $105 in the Bahamas. I have a LV also that I bought in Bermuda for $500. Refurbished LV's are about $1,200 on a cruise. No way that Gucci was $1,000.

Also someone asked how she could afford it. I know plenty of girls who have saved for designer bags or have blown their entire paycheck for 1 bag when they could. If there is a will, there is a way.
That’s my point! Apparently Kyle said it was $1k? Idk as I don’t watch. I was responding to that, though. People definitely spend beyond their means, I feel like KP encourages that in Casey!

That’s my point! Apparently Kyle said it was $1k? Idk as I don’t watch. I was responding to that, though. People definitely spend beyond their means, I feel like KP encourages that in Casey!
Nope. They were talking about Birkin bags and he said they are like $30K and she says I don't know if they are that much. The bag online looks like it goes for $1,650 so my bad thinking Gucci's are not that expensive (not near a LV, Chanel or Birkin of course though). She said it never really makes an appearance though. I am thinking she was given it to her, maybe it was her mom's. Who knows as I have a LV that is 29 years old and use it all the time when going out to things. I guess if you don't spend the money on it, you don't understand how you should be using it more.
---
This is very true.

View attachment 2397823
View attachment 2397828
View attachment 2397826
View attachment 2397829

When his sister bought a house in October 2021, that's when Kyle HAD to have a house.

View attachment 2397850
View attachment 2397851
Let him come to one of our houses for a month or so and see what it is like to maintain it, non stop. He could never do it. There is always something that needs to be cleaned or fixed or mowed or weeded, etc etc. He should stay apt living forever unless he has the money to hire landscapers and housekeepers, etc. He is too lazy to take care of anything.

Let him come to one of our houses for a month or so and see what it is like to maintain it, non stop. He could never do it. There is always something that needs to be cleaned or fixed or mowed or weeded, etc etc. He should stay apt living forever unless he has the money to hire landscapers and housekeepers, etc. He is too lazy to take care of anything.
I kind of wish he got the "dream house," because the ensuing train wreck after of him trying to maintain it would have been some grade A entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was out drinking chuggers for Mardi Gras baybee!!

View attachment 2397804
View attachment 2397805
He also snuck in to a VIP ticketed area without proper credentials.
---
This is very true.

View attachment 2397823
View attachment 2397828
View attachment 2397826
View attachment 2397829

View attachment 2397850
View attachment 2397851
He should probably be jealous of his siblings because they have real jobs.

• Haha
Hey Kylie! Just saw a TokTok! Seems Disney is slowly starting to invite vloggers to get a sneak peak at Moana’s Journey of Water. When do you think you might get your invite? It would make for incredible content!
We have an invite before Kyle? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope. They were talking about Birkin bags and he said they are like $30K and she says I don't know if they are that much. The bag online looks like it goes for $1,650 so my bad thinking Gucci's are not that expensive (not near a LV, Chanel or Birkin of course though). She said it never really makes an appearance though. I am thinking she was given it to her, maybe it was her mom's. Who knows as I have a LV that is 29 years old and use it all the time when going out to things. I guess if you don't spend the money on it, you don't understand how you should be using it more.
---

Not to mention he couldnt reach the top half of the rooms for cleaning.

• Haha
I asked ChatGPT (AI) to review today's daily dump :poop:

---

I feel like I just got a glimpse into the daily routine of a hyperactive Disney enthusiast who's trying to document their theme park adventures with an unending stream of consciousness. It's like watching a caffeinated squirrel on a rollercoaster ride of its own thoughts.

Let's break it down:

The video begins with the creator waking up to experience the joys of early Park entry at a Disney theme park. This is obviously a monumental achievement that requires multiple reminders to "hit that subscribe button" and thumbs-up the video. Because, you know, the fate of the universe hinges on it.

The host excitedly talks about how early Park entry is the best thing you can do at Disney World. Like, duh, they even started letting people in ten minutes ago, and they're super eager to tell you about it. They're "team no sleep," a group I wasn't aware existed outside of the realm of 90s teen movies. The only thing more beautiful than early entry is, apparently, the sunrise. They want to remind you to subscribe again, as if you'd forgotten their previous demand within the last few sentences.

They're guiding us through the park like a confused tour guide on a sugar high, pointing out things like people walking around (how shocking!), pondering if rides are open yet (because that's what everyone's there for, right?), and marveling at their ability to walk. They talk about lines, lines, and more lines, as if waiting for a ride is a groundbreaking activity. The host's perception of time is like a playground slide, bouncing all over the place.

There's a sudden realization that they might need coffee, but then it's back to rambling about lines, walk-ons, and wait times. The internal struggle of whether rides are open or not is clearly a daily challenge for them. They switch between declaring rides closed and then proclaiming that they are open, proving that reality is simply a matter of interpretation.

There's a moment when they seem to have achieved enlightenment as they marvel at the "smell of mulch in the morning." It's a transcendental experience, clearly. Then they question how people survived before the digital age when they didn't know ride wait times. It's like they've discovered the ancient mysteries of the past, wrapped in a rollercoaster of realization.

As they make their way through the park, they continue to predict the behavior of rides based on foot traffic. Because, naturally, the number of people walking indicates whether a ride is operational or not. Genius, right? They're very concerned about what they perceive to be ride closures and delayed starts, acting like the unsung heroes of theme park management.

By the end of the video, I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster that's not even in the park. They're like an overenthusiastic friend who can't stop sharing every thought, regardless of how trivial or obvious it is. While it's amusing in its own way, it's also a bit like watching a whirlwind documentary on caffeine addiction.
That's hilarious. I'm using chatgpt to write a book and there are times it gets a little too extra with its choices for words....jeez I just want another word for fine. Not two paragraphs.

Reactions: 4
There will be no Staycation Sunday this week. Instead Casey and Kyle are going on a big "surprise trip" before Disneyland. I can hardly contain my excitement. :sleep:

Maybe he's flying out to North Carolina to meet the rest of Casey's family?

• Wow
  • Sick
Kylie, your vlog today providing useless information was pedantic and uninformative. Heck I’d even say it’s a horse a piece! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I asked ChatGPT (AI) to review today's daily dump :poop:

---

I feel like I just got a glimpse into the daily routine of a hyperactive Disney enthusiast who's trying to document their theme park adventures with an unending stream of consciousness. It's like watching a caffeinated squirrel on a rollercoaster ride of its own thoughts.

Let's break it down:

The video begins with the creator waking up to experience the joys of early Park entry at a Disney theme park. This is obviously a monumental achievement that requires multiple reminders to "hit that subscribe button" and thumbs-up the video. Because, you know, the fate of the universe hinges on it.

The host excitedly talks about how early Park entry is the best thing you can do at Disney World. Like, duh, they even started letting people in ten minutes ago, and they're super eager to tell you about it. They're "team no sleep," a group I wasn't aware existed outside of the realm of 90s teen movies. The only thing more beautiful than early entry is, apparently, the sunrise. They want to remind you to subscribe again, as if you'd forgotten their previous demand within the last few sentences.

They're guiding us through the park like a confused tour guide on a sugar high, pointing out things like people walking around (how shocking!), pondering if rides are open yet (because that's what everyone's there for, right?), and marveling at their ability to walk. They talk about lines, lines, and more lines, as if waiting for a ride is a groundbreaking activity. The host's perception of time is like a playground slide, bouncing all over the place.

There's a sudden realization that they might need coffee, but then it's back to rambling about lines, walk-ons, and wait times. The internal struggle of whether rides are open or not is clearly a daily challenge for them. They switch between declaring rides closed and then proclaiming that they are open, proving that reality is simply a matter of interpretation.

There's a moment when they seem to have achieved enlightenment as they marvel at the "smell of mulch in the morning." It's a transcendental experience, clearly. Then they question how people survived before the digital age when they didn't know ride wait times. It's like they've discovered the ancient mysteries of the past, wrapped in a rollercoaster of realization.

As they make their way through the park, they continue to predict the behavior of rides based on foot traffic. Because, naturally, the number of people walking indicates whether a ride is operational or not. Genius, right? They're very concerned about what they perceive to be ride closures and delayed starts, acting like the unsung heroes of theme park management.

By the end of the video, I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster that's not even in the park. They're like an overenthusiastic friend who can't stop sharing every thought, regardless of how trivial or obvious it is. While it's amusing in its own way, it's also a bit like watching a whirlwind documentary on caffeine addiction.

OMG… that was HILARIOUS AND EPIC HAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: 5
Recap of KP's Daily Dump today:

1692741277399.png

His rope drop videos are his worst by far! He just walks and spews non-existent advice for the parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kylie, your vlog today providing useless information was pedantic and uninformative. Heck I’d even say it’s a horse a piece! LOL
he's not going to know what you mean by that. that would mean he'd have to look up words and time b issue

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.