Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP DOUCHEBAAAYGERY in full effect. What’s so awesome about that? Why does it make him feel so good?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
KP DOUCHEBAAAYGERY in full effect. What’s so awesome about that? Why does it make him feel so good?
View attachment 2397557
He loves putting other people down to feel better about himself. His ego is so fragile that he always needs to feel 'superior' to others. Remember when he HAD to make sure people were looking when he had a separate check-in for 'Club Level'?

This is worth re-posting too:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Whenever he's at the park by himself, there's never any purchase of food. It's only when Doormat is there that there's all kind of snacks, drinks, meals, etc.
and if there is, it is something very cheap. The only time he actually had a meal was after they came back from his parents house which they probably gave him some money so he blew it on that restaurant (can't think of the name right now) in AK.
---
I believe on Saturday because he said he. I mesn Casey was checking in on that afternoon.
Ahhh ok

Reactions: 4
Which I don't get why he's so thirsty for it. Assuming the picture on his Twitter is recent (IE, the opposite of Hulkster), he's good looking. He can do a lot better than Kyle, and he's openly gay, so he doesn't need the veneer of plausible deniability that Brian Stevens and Daddy Jeff need.

Seriously, Shaun. I mean this sincerely: You can do better.
Not a recent picture on twitter at all.

He thinks it's "awesome" when other people have to wait hours for a ride. But as soon as he has to wait longer than 5-10 minutes for something, he throws a tantrum and won't shut up about it.

He loves when he has "exclusive" access to an area, and brags and boasts about it incessantly. But when he doesn't have access to an area, such as the VIP area on the Virgin cruise, he pouts and whines like a toddler.

Reactions: 10
Hey Kylie! Just saw a TokTok! Seems Disney is slowly starting to invite vloggers to get a sneak peak at Moana’s Journey of Water. When do you think you might get your invite? It would make for incredible content!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hey Kylie! Just saw a TokTok! Seems Disney is slowly starting to invite vloggers to get a sneak peak at Moana’s Journey of Water. When do you think you might get your invite? It would make for incredible content!
He’d turn it down! Kile b busy. Also he may get wet and he doesn’t like showers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck him and his “everyday is a blessed day” bullshit. Why not throw in a mental health platitude why you’re at it too Jojo?!
He should have a shirt that says “Watch Me Not Pull A Sword From The Stone For The One Billionth Time So That I Can Get 1,000,000 more 12 Year Olds To Subscribe To My Channel”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Listen, he said the food at a resort was better than Italy. Casey had to clarify Italy at Epcot. I think KP really does think it is a literal small world after all and it’s all in Disney.

He says he’s a WWII buff, it would behoove him to do a WWII tour. Then again, he is the kind of person that would crack jokes at Dachau so maybe it is safer that he stays in Disney.

Reactions: 6
He loves when he has "exclusive" access to an area, and brags and boasts about it incessantly. But when he doesn't have access to an area, such as the VIP area on the Virgin cruise, he pouts and whines like a toddler.
it's funnier when he "claims" he has exclusive access to something but he doesn't have anything different than others

Reactions: 4
He says he’s a WWII buff, it would behoove him to do a WWII tour. Then again, he is the kind of person that would crack jokes at Dachau so maybe it is safer that he stays in Disney.
This was before my viewing time, but KP did visit New Orleans a while back. Anyone remember if he found time to visit the National WWII Museum there? I'm suspecting the chuggers took precedence on that trip.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.