Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap- THANK GOD he did early entry at HS yesterday and he doesn't ever stay more than an hour! We were there at the end of the day yesterday, so glad my kids didn't have to be exposed to him! HAHA (although my 12 year old probably would've told him to learn how to cook and get a real job! :oops: 😬 :ROFLMAO:
SIDE NOTE- it was absolutely epic because we rode Rise twice in a row. Only waited about 30 minutes the first time, and like 15 the second time!
Glad you are having a great time! BUT... dammit it would be hilarious if you were able to get footage of him "in the wild". Follow around and coincidentally appear in the background of multiple scenes, and get the kids into the fun too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But that's the thing. He's too scared to do something outside of the Disney bubble without a security blanket and he's too broke even if he wasn't.
---

Oh, DebraSue...why do you even care?
Yup. If he went outside the Disney bubble, he might get some new viewers. Ones who are not interested in Disney but maybe to go on a FL vacation or other places outside of FL. He has PLENTY of time to go on short trips around the state. Show us some restaurants outside of Disney where you have to pay FULL price.

Reactions: 10
Alright folks! This thread started just 5 days ago and is already on page 40. Just 10 more pages to finish out this thread!
LET’S GO BAAAYYBBBEEE!!! WOOHOOO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy crap- THANK GOD he did early entry at HS yesterday and he doesn't ever stay more than an hour! We were there at the end of the day yesterday, so glad my kids didn't have to be exposed to him! HAHA (although my 12 year old probably would've told him to learn how to cook and get a real job! :oops: 😬 :ROFLMAO:
SIDE NOTE- it was absolutely epic because we rode Rise twice in a row. Only waited about 30 minutes the first time, and like 15 the second time!
You found a hack! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's his bipolar showing. Grandiose visions of living in a dream world, manic when he isn't the center of attention.
I just can’t understand how he refuses to wait in anything less than a “walk on” and won’t stay longer than a couple hours unless it’s a drunk live stream. Why bother with the videos at that point? You don’t even open up opportunity to have content happen (since he doesn’t plan videos).

Reactions: 11
It’s funny how he claims to love the parks but he hates being in them.
It's like going on a vacation. Initially its exciting to go to new places and try new foods. If it gets prolonged, it becomes boring. His life is essentially an "extended vacation". I'm sure initially it was all exciting and fun. Going to the parks for the n-th time and riding the same rides now becomes a chore and the viewer clearly sees that his passion is no longer there.

Reactions: 13
I just can’t understand how he refuses to wait in anything less than a “walk on” and won’t stay longer than a couple hours unless it’s a drunk live stream. Why bother with the videos at that point? You don’t even open up opportunity to have content happen (since he doesn’t plan videos).
It's like, what are you rushing to get out of there for? It seems he is just going home to do nothing anyway. He should do a vlog to show what he does from wake up to bed. Then you can see why he only stays in the parks for a hour or two.
---
It's like going on a vacation. Initially its exciting to go to new places and try new foods. If it gets prolonged, it becomes boring. His life is essentially an "extended vacation". I'm sure initially it was all exciting and fun. Going to the parks for the n-th time and riding the same rides now becomes a chore and the viewer clearly sees that his passion is no longer there.
Exactly. Better off getting a full time job where you feel the same BUT you get paid and not have to worry about bills.

Reactions: 9
Yup. If he went outside the Disney bubble, he might get some new viewers. Ones who are not interested in Disney but maybe to go on a FL vacation or other places outside of FL. He has PLENTY of time to go on short trips around the state. Show us some restaurants outside of Disney where you have to pay FULL price.
Big problem here.

He has been in the Disney bubble for years upon years. Just watching him vlog tells you he knows absolutely nothing more, and most times less, than just a casual Disney World fan.

He lacks the motivation to even learn things by osmosis, nevermind actually investing time into furthering his Disney knowledge.

I have stayed Deluxe and entered Hollywood Studios at Early Entry lit-ruhhly dozens of times and never have I stumbled around like this moron did today.

If we are watching the vast learnings of a full time Disney expert with Pallo, imagine the inane unintelligible word salads he would regale us with on other topics.

Big problem here.

He has been in the Disney bubble for years upon years. Just watching him vlog tells you he knows absolutely nothing more, and most times less, than just a casual Disney World fan.

He lacks the motivation to even learn things by osmosis, nevermind actually investing time into furthering his Disney knowledge.

I have stayed Deluxe and entered Hollywood Studios at Early Entry lit-ruhhly dozens of times and never have I stumbled around like this moron did today.

If we are watching the vast learnings of a full time Disney expert with Pallo, imagine the inane unintelligible word salads he would regale us with on other topics.
He claims to be a big shot "Disney pro" but if you think about it, he has hardly scratched the surface when it comes to Disney. Going to WDW, DL and taking a DCL cruise really isn't that special anymore. Early entry isn't a hack in 2023. If he was to show us something new we might be impressed and give the lad a pat on the back for trying.

I asked ChatGPT (AI) to review today's daily dump :poop:

---

I feel like I just got a glimpse into the daily routine of a hyperactive Disney enthusiast who's trying to document their theme park adventures with an unending stream of consciousness. It's like watching a caffeinated squirrel on a rollercoaster ride of its own thoughts.

Let's break it down:

The video begins with the creator waking up to experience the joys of early Park entry at a Disney theme park. This is obviously a monumental achievement that requires multiple reminders to "hit that subscribe button" and thumbs-up the video. Because, you know, the fate of the universe hinges on it.

The host excitedly talks about how early Park entry is the best thing you can do at Disney World. Like, duh, they even started letting people in ten minutes ago, and they're super eager to tell you about it. They're "team no sleep," a group I wasn't aware existed outside of the realm of 90s teen movies. The only thing more beautiful than early entry is, apparently, the sunrise. They want to remind you to subscribe again, as if you'd forgotten their previous demand within the last few sentences.

They're guiding us through the park like a confused tour guide on a sugar high, pointing out things like people walking around (how shocking!), pondering if rides are open yet (because that's what everyone's there for, right?), and marveling at their ability to walk. They talk about lines, lines, and more lines, as if waiting for a ride is a groundbreaking activity. The host's perception of time is like a playground slide, bouncing all over the place.

There's a sudden realization that they might need coffee, but then it's back to rambling about lines, walk-ons, and wait times. The internal struggle of whether rides are open or not is clearly a daily challenge for them. They switch between declaring rides closed and then proclaiming that they are open, proving that reality is simply a matter of interpretation.

There's a moment when they seem to have achieved enlightenment as they marvel at the "smell of mulch in the morning." It's a transcendental experience, clearly. Then they question how people survived before the digital age when they didn't know ride wait times. It's like they've discovered the ancient mysteries of the past, wrapped in a rollercoaster of realization.

As they make their way through the park, they continue to predict the behavior of rides based on foot traffic. Because, naturally, the number of people walking indicates whether a ride is operational or not. Genius, right? They're very concerned about what they perceive to be ride closures and delayed starts, acting like the unsung heroes of theme park management.

By the end of the video, I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster that's not even in the park. They're like an overenthusiastic friend who can't stop sharing every thought, regardless of how trivial or obvious it is. While it's amusing in its own way, it's also a bit like watching a whirlwind documentary on caffeine addiction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He claims to be a big shot "Disney pro" but if you think about it, he has hardly scratched the surface when it comes to Disney. Going to WDW, DL and taking a DCL cruise really isn't that special anymore. Early entry isn't a hack in 2023. If he was to show us something new we might be impressed and give the lad a pat on the back for trying.
Making His bed would be something new and exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked ChatGPT (AI) to review today's daily dump :poop:

---

I feel like I just got a glimpse into the daily routine of a hyperactive Disney enthusiast who's trying to document their theme park adventures with an unending stream of consciousness. It's like watching a caffeinated squirrel on a rollercoaster ride of its own thoughts.

Let's break it down:

The video begins with the creator waking up to experience the joys of early Park entry at a Disney theme park. This is obviously a monumental achievement that requires multiple reminders to "hit that subscribe button" and thumbs-up the video. Because, you know, the fate of the universe hinges on it.
It's confirmed - Chat GPT is a hatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glad you are having a great time! BUT... dammit it would be hilarious if you were able to get footage of him "in the wild". Follow around and coincidentally appear in the background of multiple scenes, and get the kids into the fun too 🤪
I know!! I will totally try to get some footage if we see him in the wild! Or let my kids be “those” kids making faces and stuff in the background of the vlog 🤣🤣 (I’m usually kind of a micro-manager when it comes to my kids acting up… but in the name of extra entertainment, I would let them have at it 🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Whenever he's at the park by himself, there's never any purchase of food. It's only when Doormat is there that there's all kind of snacks, drinks, meals, etc.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.