Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can stop saying going at the beginning or the end of the day is a "hack." Granted it's information, I'll give him that, but it's not a hack. I just don't think he understands what that word need. And if he wants to give people information like going at the beginning or the end of the day, he can do that without sounding like a complete moron.

Reactions: 11
We were there at the end of the day yesterday, so glad my kids didn't have to be exposed to him! HAHA (although my 12 year old probably would've told him to learn how to cook and get a real job! :oops: 😬 :ROFLMAO:
My 12 year old wants to see him some day and ask him “Hey! Aren’t you Jojo’s old roommate? Kale or Kai? You do that Daily Dump vlog, right?” 😅 I would totally film an interaction like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dad is at MOFFITT and I brought my ear buds while he's getting treatment. Just a quick question... How is Rope Drop considered a hack? It's not like it's a secret... also xtra early rope drop is only for those who stay in Deluxe Resorts... so not really a hack... Idiot.

Reactions: 9
This has to be one of his WORST videos yet. The entire video is him walking toward Slinky Dog dash while babbling incoherently.

View attachment 2397178

Does a "WOOOOOOO" ride on Slinky Dog dash, then rides Mickey and Minnie's and leaves.

View attachment 2397181

Surprise... it was filmed sometime last week before Animal Kingdom Lodge.
I thought he said he was there on Friday and then came back yesterday on Monday for this?

Reactions: 1
Honestly, what kind of dream world is this half wit living in?

ANOTHER Hollywood Studios visit watching him cream his jeans on 2 kiddie rides? How many times have we watched him ride those SAME TWO rides every single time at HS. If I were sitting next to him on either of those rides I'd tell the cast members at the end I want a 'do over' after having to sit next to that complete idiot.

Dipshit.jpg

This video is of ABSOLUTELY NO help to anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What does hack mean in slang?

a person, as an artist or writer, who exploits, for money, his or her creative ability or training in the production of dull, unimaginative, and trite work; one who produces banal and mediocre work in the hope of gaining commercial success in the arts. As a painter, he was little more than a hack.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, what kind of dream world is this half wit living in?

ANOTHER Hollywood Studios visit watching him cream his jeans on 2 kiddie rides? How many times have we watched him ride those SAME TWO rides every single time at HS. If I were sitting next to him on either of those rides I'd tell the cast members at the end I want a 'do over' after having to sit next to that complete idiot.

View attachment 2397225

This video is of ABSOLUTELY NO help to anyone.
He's truly a legend in his own mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I frequently stay in hotel rooms larger than this idiots entire lucks-uhr-eee apartment. This dirty pig lacks the ambition to make his bed or straighten his couch before presenting himself to the world on YouTube.

Tells you a lot about this dwarfy little tit that he can't even make his tiny little squirrely hovel presentable.

Abed.jpg

Acouch.jpg

In addition to this pig sty it's very apparent he hasn't even taken a shower.

Time to go wash your hair and butthole in the lucks-uhr-eeeee ass washing sink.

• Haha
  • Sick
I frequently stay in hotel rooms larger than this idiots entire lucks-uhr-eee apartment. This dirty pig lacks the ambition to make his bed or straighten his couch before presenting himself to the world on YouTube.

Tells you a lot about this dwarfy little tit that he can't even make his tiny little squirrely hovel presentable.

View attachment 2397246
View attachment 2397247

In addition to this pig sty it's very apparent he hasn't even taken a shower.

Time to go wash your hair and butthole in the lucks-uhr-eeeee ass washing sink.
He's disgusting and looks like he stinks so bad.

Not surprised in the slightest that he's too lazy to straighten out the luck-jur-ee-ish apartment before filming. Look at all of the Disney resort and cruise rooms that he "showcased" that were totally trashed with toilet paper all over the floor, dirty undies next to the toilet, etc.
---
more than likely he entered the wrong publish time
My guess is he's 'testing the algorithm' again, since views are in the dumps. When views are down, rather than improve the content he puts out, his solution is to try different publishing times and change the title 20 times until the "algorithm picks it up."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't even watch these type of videos. I just put it on and do something else online. It is quite boring and not informative at all. I am not planning to go to Disney but if I was, I wouldn't get anything out of it. He is like a child who wants you to read the same book over and over. Going on the same rides day in and day out. What is the point?

He's disgusting and looks like he stinks so bad.

Not surprised in the slightest that he's too lazy to straighten out the luck-jur-ee-ish apartment before filming. Look at all of the Disney resort and cruise rooms that he "showcased" that were totally trashed with toilet paper all over the floor, dirty undies next to the toilet, etc.
---

My guess is he's 'testing the algorithm' again, since views are in the dumps. When views are down, rather than improve the content he puts out, his solution is to try different publishing times and change the title 20 times until the "algorithm picks it up."
He's fishing for keywords. Looks at the past month and you will notice he's being very specific with what words he uses. It's Youtube for Dummies.

Reactions: 5
The funny thing is July and August are usually his peak viewer months.
Last July was his all time peak of 2.7M. This year he got 1.9M.
Panic is setting in. Playing the algorithm is like steering a car that's already gone over a cliff.

• Haha
Panic is setting in. Playing the algorithm is like steering a car that's already gone over a cliff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He needs to do something new and fresh. These park videos are BOOOORING. Not sure why he thinks they are informative. Maybe that is why he keeps asking if people are finding them helpful. WHO is thinking, OMG that helped me out SO much on my trip?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.