Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Kyle did well during the heyday of Disney vloggers in those 3 years of the pandemic. The general public wasn’t traveling so they watched vloggers and lived vicariously through them. DVC owners couldn’t use their points so they gifted them. Kyle probably earned a ton of money during those years.

So what happens when a young 25-26 year old comes in to a lot of money? They start living the good life. They feel rich and want to look rich. I have no doubt banker Mom forced him to put some into savings or investment. He probably does have an investment portfolio that his parents handle. He probably has a decent sized savings account too, courtesy of his mom’s management, which he’s not allowed to touch for everyday living expenses.

Now the income stream isn’t there but he still wants to live rich. He still wants luxury because he believes that’s the kind of person he is and he deserves that. Instead of reassessing and finding ways to match his lifestyle to his money flow (either make more money by improving the vlogs or spend less by living more frugally), he tries to fake it and grift it. It’s clear to see his paycheck is getting smaller and smaller by the day. Kyle, start coming up with a plan B because your current trajectory will only leave you in ruins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m sure Kyle did well during the heyday of Disney vloggers in those 3 years of the pandemic. The general public wasn’t traveling so they watched vloggers and lived vicariously through them. DVC owners couldn’t use their points so they gifted them. Kyle probably earned a ton of money during those years.

So what happens when a young 25-26 year old comes in to a lot of money? They start living the good life. They feel rich and want to look rich. I have no doubt banker Mom forced him to put some into savings or investment. He probably does have an investment portfolio that his parents handle. He probably has a decent sized savings account too, courtesy of his mom’s management, which he’s not allowed to touch for everyday living expenses.

Now the income stream isn’t there but he still wants to live rich. He still wants luxury because he believes that’s the kind of person he is and he deserves that. Instead of reassessing and finding ways to match his lifestyle to his money flow (either make more money by improving the vlogs or spend less by living more frugally), he tries to fake it and grift it. It’s clear to see his paycheck is getting smaller and smaller by the day. Kyle, start coming up with a plan B because your current trajectory will only leave you in ruins.
Most adults know that there are lean years that you have to sacrifice and do what you need to, to survive. He is lucky he is not married with a mortgage and children who need to be fed and clothed, etc etc. The rest of us get side hustles (with a full time job already), cut down on going out and having less, if any, spending money. He wants to live a certain lifestyle no matter how much money is coming in.

Reactions: 12
He actually moved into a larger duplex in Windermere. Not sure how his current rent compares to his old rent.
Yeah. Pretty sure PMM lives in the complex Kyle just moved out of actually. If you google his name, he started an LLC with Kristen and Sean, and their addresses all come up as part of that 😬
The difference is he’s alike to do it without roommates, and seems to be able to handle his own stuff, like an actual adult 🤣

Reactions: 5
The whole WISH thing looks like grifting to me. Dropping hints to his benefactors, if there are any left, which I doubt now his PO Box has dried up.

Regarding the frugal apartment, I don't get why he'd want to furnish it if it's temporary. It's obvious he blew his budget on that ridiculously overpriced couch and can't afford anything else.

He's going to need a much bigger apartment to display all those gifts from stans, though. *giggles*

remember that sister wife faralexa insists he never "asks" for money or gifts. always demanding examples and then goes silent when examples are given.
---
Is he really trying to take credit for the salad that Casey stated that SHE found on TikTok?
why is everything cut so small? It's like it's meant for seniors or toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why is everything cut so small? It's like it's meant for seniors or toddlers.
[/QUOTE]

Probably because she sees the way he eats and shoves everything in his mouth. He is bound to choke on something one of these days (food :p)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Vlog is already up for today. Someone is up bright and early.

Boring HS again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This poor bastard had to sit next to the smelly little Homunculus who screamed like a schoolgirl on this kiddie ride.

What an embarrassment this moron is.

Homunculous.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Holy crap- THANK GOD he did early entry at HS yesterday and he doesn't ever stay more than an hour! We were there at the end of the day yesterday, so glad my kids didn't have to be exposed to him! HAHA (although my 12 year old probably would've told him to learn how to cook and get a real job! :oops: 😬 :ROFLMAO:
SIDE NOTE- it was absolutely epic because we rode Rise twice in a row. Only waited about 30 minutes the first time, and like 15 the second time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This has to be one of his WORST videos yet. The entire video is him walking toward Slinky Dog dash while babbling incoherently.

001369.png

Does a "WOOOOOOO" ride on Slinky Dog dash, then rides Mickey and Minnie's and leaves.

001370.jpg

Surprise... it was filmed sometime last week before Animal Kingdom Lodge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
22k on yesterdays vlog! The downward spiral continues. Over/under 60 on the September patreons? I am going under 60!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The idiot shows up early for rope drop. Rides Slinky Dog and proceeds to go to eveey attraction with an active queue. Then he bypasses each attraction because the line was too long. He claims he is doing it for “research” purposes. Hey kylie! In which journal are you going to share your findings?? Ends with a ride on Mickey and Minnie’s. And kylie, you got your own train because noone wanted to sit next a guy who never showers and stinks. He admitted that he only worked an hour yesterday. He presented the vlog as a new look at how rooe drop works now. Spolier alert. It works exactly the same as it always has.

lastly, to kylie. When Disney puts out products for sale intentionally, that does NOT make it crazy. Everything is not crazy. It is normal!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.