Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kinda funny that PMM only has to upload every 3-4 days to get the same views Kyle gets off 4-5 videos.

Kyle has to film everything he does. If he misses a day that’s a loss in his monthly income.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PCDev had 8 million views last year. I believe he has to be frugal with that.

PMM did 21 million. He may be obese, but I bet he is an actual reasonable person, unlike KP. I bet he doesn't want to pay PMI, and probably doesn't want to get into the high priced Orlando real estate. He probably is just fine living the rest of his life in an apartment, with his dog Gracie. I wouldn't call his lifestyle average or less than average. He has taken a few trips, which I think he is moving more into now. His detriment is that he doesn't post every day, and on average, less than every other day.
WillyWasco and Katie Clarke and Susan Amen would be great to have here (if they already aren't), but that would be for the lolz. If we could get Nate in on this hatt-train, he could fill in a lot of gaps: financials, media list?, general feelings of distaste from the vloggers toward KP.

The Trackers are the obvious Abe Froman Sausage Kings of WDW Vlogging. They did 55 million views last year. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses, and that is exactly what KP tries to do. He doesn't have a use for bar stools when a towel on floor will do. And I think that is only for show. He probably eats most meals reading tattle at his desk, and with Casey on the couch or bed. When he HAS to vlog it, then it is towel time.

I don’t know who half of those people are that you mentioned but I’ll take your word for it. As for the average lifestyle, I guess it depends on what you’re used to… for some that is average to below average depending on your social circle and I believe the rumors for PMM is that he’s been funded by that shirt company RSVLTS; he’s really not paying for those trips which would cut his traveling down a lot which is back to the way below average.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know who half of those people are that you mentioned but I’ll take your word for it. As for the average lifestyle, I guess it depends on what you’re used to… for some that is average to below average depending on your social circle and I believe the rumors for PMM is that he’s been funded by that shirt company RSVLTS; he’s really not paying for those trips which would cut his traveling down a lot which is back to the way below average.
I think PMM Moved to a less expensive apartment - so he is conscious of his spending and earnings.

Reactions: 5
I think PMM Moved to a less expensive apartment - so he is conscious of his spending and earnings.
I actually think PMM is probably the smartest out of them all with the exception of Molly. He really doesn’t get caught up in the dick measurement like the rest of these idiots.

Just an observation, Kyle, PCDEV and JoJo all get so insecure about their finances and have to make some dumb purchase to pretend a little longer that they’re successful.

Reactions: 11
It was so perfect that Lora was holding the camera during that time, and when his card was declined she kept it focused on his teeth-gnashing expression :LOL:
And the manner in which she announced that it was declined almost sounded like she did it to get s dignat him. It was perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Depends on when she graduated that style (Dionysus) is relatively new (2015) but I would disagree about it standing the test of time. While that print has been used for years, it’s not something I would wear to an evening event, or an after 5. or hell even to the market. It’s a ghetto looking bag lol. The Jackie is more of a classic, that’s like ehhh trying to be a classic but not really…

Also, while they are trying hard to bring back those bigger sized bags, still currently the trend are the smaller ones, unless you want to look frumpy like Casey did holding a huge bag to go to dinner.
If Casey's 26 that means she may have graduated high school in 2015. So the purse could have been a high school graduation present from her dad or something.

Reactions: 2
If Casey's 26 that means she may have graduated high school in 2015. So the purse could have been a high school graduation present from her dad or something.
Very true. I don’t keep up with their age etc, I just think of them all basically in their 30s; I referenced the bag’s year because I was saying it’s yet to be proven that it’s a timeless classic.

Reactions: 1
After Kylie reads here tonight, I won't be surprised if he orders one of those fake $100 Rolex's you can buy online and then tries to flaunt it to 'prove the hatters wrong'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He actually moved into a larger duplex in Windermere. Not sure how his current rent compares to his old rent.

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He actually moved into a larger duplex in Windermere. Not sure how his current rent compares to his old rent.
Yes his resent was raised from $1200 from his first year to $1888 if he wanted to stay after 3 years. Actually he did increase his rent with the new place but it was larger and had a garage as well I believe. Here is the video

Reactions: 4
Maybe he should buy himself that Gucci Mickey Mouse sweater that Tim Tracker has! It would look great with the Club 33 hat, lesss goooo baybeeee so sexy 😂
Kylie's ultimate 'stuntin on the hatters' outfit:
  • Gucci Mickey Mouse sweater with complimentary Iberostar shirt underneath
  • Club 33 hat
  • Plastic Iberostar 'Grand Level' wristband
  • Community pants
  • Mommy-bought Allen Edmond shoes
ezgif-1-080b3e87d9.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I suspect Kyle isn't making massive money. He was doing OK around the 100 play button time due to the Covid lockdown boom but I think he blew most of his surplus cash on that overpriced car, thousands on the VIP Disney day, first class upgrades, $170 brandies and the rest of his flexing. He also had something like 214 Patreons and was being gifted cruises and hotel rooms back then. All of that seems to have dried up, his Patreons are down by 2/3rds, and now all he really has is YouTube income. I can believe it pays enough to fund his apartment and living expenses but not much else. Which is why he's talking about more home vlogs because travel and Disney are too expensive. At this point he's a busted flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amidst all this speculation, let me just say....*cracks knuckles*:

Kyle b broke. Kyle b poor.
  • Not, "I stretched my budget buying too much house" poor
  • Not, "I need to reallocate my budget because I overspend" broke.
That guy b broke as a motherloving joke, and he is not going to rid himself of that putrid stench anytime soon (I mean that both literally & figuratively)

He can't pay his bills with his $35-$45K in YT Ad Rev (small channel, dead patreon, no sponsorships), brags about giving away his Debit card, and has to be funded by his Mom, Dad^3, and Sister who live in BFE, working class WI

• Heart
Reactions: 7
$1k for a Gucci handbag is a hell of a deal. Maybe it was secondhand (which is actually a wise choice on her part, and a sustainable one)?
$1,000 for Gucci? I think maybe you mean LV or Chanel. I have a 30 yr. old Gucci I still carry around (more casual one) and while it was long ago, it cost me $105 in the Bahamas. I have a LV also that I bought in Bermuda for $500. Refurbished LV's are about $1,200 on a cruise. No way that Gucci was $1,000.

Also someone asked how she could afford it. I know plenty of girls who have saved for designer bags or have blown their entire paycheck for 1 bag when they could. If there is a will, there is a way.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.