Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted this video yesterday along with all of the Tattle commentators who posted memes and jokes about gf buying him things.

today’s video title 🤣

KP loves Tattle life
For like a week now, you can go through his videos and check off every time he “addresses” something that has been brought up on tattle lol. You can tell now that he’s living alone and has far more free time, that he’s reading tattle more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay Casey is the most basic witch in America. Also, honey before you try buying a birkin, you need to actually buy something first in the US to get on their registry and then you can try your luck overseas. If you are able to shop in Europe and you don’t mind paying customs, that’s your best option. Kyle you really can’t afford a woman right now, it’s good you got a little girl.

Btw Who the duck shops at Aerie…?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In today’s video they buy a candle from bath & body works, a cheap shirt from target, and Casey got some Dr. Scholl’s sneakers.

Kyle has never heard of DSW before and was sticker shocked at the price of the candle. Kept talking about going to Disney instead.

These two need to get out of the Disney bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what would be thoughtful. If he actually put time and effort in to selecting gifts for her.

Clueless! Lazy!

I want to get my girlfriend a gift [for helping me set up the apartment], but am to lazy to figure out what she might want.

Reactions: 11
Has the Dumbass ever explained why he does not have a credit card at age 29? Credit too good for one?

• Haha
You know what would be thoughtful. If he actually put time and effort in to selecting gifts for her.

Clueless! Lazy!

I want to get my girlfriend a gift, but am to lazy to figure out what she might want.

Well he got her a CANDLE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! lol 😂

• Haha
He can't even support himself. The thought of him supporting two people on his income made me LOL
Or three or four people, a couple of them being little Pallos. However, consider the potential of monetizing children... who sadly wouldn't have a voice in the situation.
9682A6BD-4C47-4CE4-B13C-4729EDD9858E_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Okay Casey is the most basic witch in America. Also, honey before you try buying a birkin, you need to actually buy something first in the US to get on their registry and then you can try your luck overseas. If you are able to shop in Europe and you don’t mind paying customs, that’s your best option. Kyle you really can’t afford a woman right now, it’s good you got a little girl.

Btw Who the duck shops at Aerie…?
Teenagers. They are both still mentally in middle/high school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lil' guy was having a nervous meltdown in the car as Casey drove him because the mall is 30 minutes away. Is this the first time he's ever gone to the mall? He complains that he'd rather just go to Disney.

001338.jpg

Everything was EX-PANSIVE

001341.jpg

001340.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lil' guy was having a meltdown in the car as Casey drove him because the mall is 30 minutes away. Is this the first time he's ever gone to the mall? He complains that he'd rather just go to Disney.

View attachment 2394930

Everything was EX-PANSIVE

View attachment 2394932
View attachment 2394931
They really need to get out more if they think the places they went into are expensive.

That mall has Chanel, Tiffany & Co.,Hérmes, Gucci etc. They went into bath & body works and Aerie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It will be declined.
A 30 year old man in a Disney souvenir shop:
"Here you go. It's my mighty $500 limit debit cart controlled by my Mommy for this $19 trinket for my beloved.
Only the best! __________ Whuuuuuuut'?"
DECLINED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
They have to be trolling.

Kyle: "Eating these Mickey waffles is really making me want to eat a Mickey waffle at sea."
Casey: "Me too."
Kyle: "I WISH...I WISH... it would be a FANTASY, and a DREAM, and a WONDER come true."
Casey: "It would be my biggest WISH."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
1692628706612.png

Once again DUMBASS can't make his bed. Where's the Trash Valet when you need one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They really need to get out more if they think the places they went into are expensive.

That mall has Chanel, Tiffany & Co.,Hérmes, Gucci etc. They went into bath & body works and Aerie.

What was with the weird, we did other stuff off camera and the embarrassing laughter and it was CLEAR they didn’t do anything at all. Casey Basic gave it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.