Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure that's someone trolling the tit out of Pallo.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Susan Amen? ___ Or someone here.

Brand spanking new acct. 🤭
And I wonder how he thinks he can support Doormat and provide medical insurance on that income? And the Luuuuxxxeeeerreee apartment and garage for the barbie beeemer.

Reactions: 8
King-size bed when sharing a room with Lora or Farlexa - but two queen-size beds when sharing a room with his girl friend?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I wonder how he thinks he can support Doormat and provide medical insurance on that income? And the Luuuuxxxeeeerreee apartment and garage for the barbie beeemer.
He can't even support himself. The thought of him supporting two people on his income made me LOL

There's a reason Lora never became his 'channel partner' or why he never hired an editor like he talked about. He can't afford to pay anyone. Kyle b broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He can't even support himself. The thought of him supporting two people on his income made me LOL.
and then we get into the possibility of 3. Can you imagine??? His parents in their golden years would now need to support another whole family. Farlexa is not marrying so maybe she can support him further!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
He can't even support himself. The thought of him supporting two people on his income made me LOL

There's a reason Lora never became his 'channel partner' or why he never hired an editor like he talked about. He can't afford to pay anyone. Kyle b broke.
Kyle b broke Kyle b Poor Kyle b better off collecting carts at Target or maintaining the Halloween Aisle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
King-size bed when sharing a room with Lora or Farlexa - but two queen-size beds when sharing a room with his girl friend?????
There's something seriously strange about their "relationship."

No chemistry. No flirting. No romance. It's bizarre for a new, young couple in their 20s who are usually all over each other.

They sleep in separate beds. Never kiss. The few times they did kiss it looked awkward and scripted. When they hold hands it's inauthentic despite Kylie makes it a huge deal out of it. And the way Casey talks to him reminds me of a mother talking to their toddler.

Reactions: 16

No chemistry. No flirting. No romance. It's bizarre for a new, young couple in their 20s who are usually all over each other.

They sleep in separate beds. Never kiss. The few times they did kiss it looked awkward and scripted. When they hold hands it's inauthentic despite Kylie makes it a huge deal out of it. And the way Casey talks to him reminds me of a mother talking to their toddler.
He's a weird dude. She should RUN. CASEY RUN from this tit show. you is smart you is kind and you certainly can do better than this asshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
and then we get into the possibility of 3. Can you imagine??? His parents in their golden years would now need to support another whole family. Farlexa is not marrying so maybe she can support him further!!!!!!!!!!!!
---

Kyle b broke Kyle b Poor Kyle b better off collecting carts at Target or maintaining the Halloween Aisle.
That's true about Farlexa. She does devote her entire life to her stunted, man-child brother and appears she's never going to marry or have a family of her own. Maybe she plans to continue to financially support Kylie's future family and the Pallo "legacy" (the son he said he wanted).

He still turned the TV off. I don't think he realized it was on at the beginning and forgot to edit it out.

View attachment 2392821

10 seconds later...

View attachment 2392824
This was the first thing I notice when I watched late last night. I behind because I had to grab a last minute flight to my parents to help them while my father finishes his chemotherapy treatments at MOFFITT. So, I may not be committing for a little while but I'll still be reading! I need the laughs! ❤

• Heart
This is how I know he is getting financial assistance from somewhere. He is completely out of touch when it comes to general living expenses. Banker mom likely acts as his own personal accounts payable department so I’m sure he never even sees any of the bills he incurs.

I’m still torn on whether he is an absolute cheapskate that grifts off of others as much as possible and saves his own earnings only to blow it on overpriced “luxury” items to flaunt the appearance of wealth. Or if he lives paycheck to paycheck covering his own expenses and gets an influx of funds from his family to buy items like his couch, car, etc. to support his channel and living situation. Either way, he’s a bum and is terrible with money.

Reactions: 11

they act more like brother and sister than he does with Lora and Alexa.

I can't wait for little Kylie to start giving financial advice. With his schedule, day trading is a real option.
Interestingly, my portfolio is up YTD.

I mean, I'm not the financial wizard Kyle is, since he could almost maybe have been a finance guy.
My god, you guys got me flipping through some of Kyle’s garbage, & I see he’s riffing on the stock market now? Yeah Kyle, I’m sure your $800 split between Disney & Tesla is going through some daily ups & downs, it’s how this tit works, dude. Or, better yet, if your investments are currently down, it’s prolly a good time to sell, ya know, before they go down again?? Good lord he shows his ass when he talks about things he doesn’t get
---
You didn't notice that Pallo woke Jojo up at noon?
Straight out of bed, jet lagged from Dubai & probably hung over, & Jojo still looks worlds healthier than Kyle has in over a year or two

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, I think we should be encouraging her to quit.

That way, Kyle can prove how deep his love is when he remains devoted to her even when she no longer has a discount or disposable money to buy him nummy chuggers.
She would be an IDIOT to quit her job. He can't even afford insurance for himself, let alone for her. Someone in that relationship needs to have some common sense.
---
And both of them turned down….
Very odd as I can see if they stayed there a few nights and slept in both beds together. Yes, hubby and I did that one time. No clue why. I guess we wanted to check out both beds lol. We did say, oh, the housekeeper probably thought we slept in separate beds lol.
---
AND an Average Target Worker alone would not qualify for the LUUUUUUXXXXXEEEERRRREEEE apartment.
---

He smells - she's better off in the other bed.
Target's pay is really not that bad and they get bonus pay during the holidays. I don't think you can buy a 750k house alone with it but not too bad to survive on for one person.
---

Yes yes yes and when he tries to "flirt" with her because we have said something here, it looks so scripted and not genuine. His "I love you" was very lame and why would she just come out and say it at the pool? Seemed very weird. Also, when they get excited, instead of kissing, they high five. WTH is that all about? I don't know but when we were young and didn't have any responsibilities and kids around, we were all over each other. It actually has gone back now since the kids are older and we have more time together and this is after 30+ years. If this is how they are a year after dating, there will be NOTHING there in 5-10 years. As much as he wants to prove to the public that he loves her or even likes her, you can truly see he doesn't. She is just there to help him out so he can do less and less everyday.

Last edited:
  • Heart

We might want to tread with caution here, considering his approaches that "obnoxiousness is entertainment" and "the more someone tells me 'no' the more I want to prove them wrong". We'll be in for some full on makeout sessions and public displays of stomach turning affection. 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm sure he'd just claim he leaves everything in because it's a "reality show," but imagine if actual reality shows just filmed for 45 minutes and then called that an episode. They cut out tons of useless footage before you see it.
A tv show here got a bunch of people who can’t dance and covered a music video. They had a “can dance” edition compiled with only their best takes and a “realistic” edition where yeah, they sucked lol. Just shows you the power of editing.

Reactions: 4
they act more like brother and sister than he does with Lora and Alexa.
YES!!! Exactly. They are just not comfortable together and she is the only one he can not let speak on the vlog and and not make faces or look like he is going to blow up as it is killing him. Something is just off.
---
We might want to tread with caution here, considering his approaches that "obnoxiousness is entertainment" and "the more someone tells me 'no' the more I want to prove them wrong". We'll be in for some full on makeout sessions and public displays of stomach turning affection. 🥴🤢
I think he is trying to prove otherwise to us but it truly is not working. They both don't know what a real relationship and love is, it seems. There is no chemistry so when they TRY to have some, it falls flat. The constant "you are beautiful" stuff is like middle school. The chemistry between him and Lora looks like a real romance. The fun flirting and looking like they are into each other. Casey is into Kyle, Kyle is into Casey's discounts and her taking care of him like a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember one time, after the hatters on Tattle pointed it out, the next video they ate a macaroon out of each other's mouth. It looked incredibly forced, awkward and stomach churning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.