Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Dim Tracker earlier and he told his son to go down the slide on his “booty butt”. Do we think Kyle believes if he uses the same words as Dim that he may get a similar number of subscribers?
In some way, Pallo sees the Trackers as a template for some addled idea of a 'great success.' The success they enjoy came because they were among the very first to start this, for better or worse, "Disney vlog" swarm. They got in at the start and have 10X Pallo fans and their fans, for good or ill, are loyal to them.
Again, as bankrupt as Pallo is for any new idea any new or fresh concept, he simply thinks he, along with The Doormat, can recreate other people's success by being a pale imitation. He's also a lazy tit.
So, of course, it can never happen. It's just another of his day dreams. He'd be a horse with a broken leg trying to catch up to a horse half way around the track. 🤣 (No pun intended)
I know the Trackers have their detractors (track, track, track 😂 ) of course, but Pallo won't ever enjoy even a small part of the success they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't like defending him, but I always speak up so we all have the (stated) facts straight (which also keeps SoiledPantsDragon quiet).

He at least used to have ACA insurance.
He stated in the vlog today that he used to get Humira for $1, but at some point in time, around the crying in the woods video, that changed (as his views added up he moved above that poverty level subsidization).
That lead him and his mom to look for any way possible to get the cost down. But that isn't working anymore, for unknown reasons.
He mentioned Mark Cuban having a cheaper option, but his Dr. is reluctant dragon to switch him to a generic/alternative since Humira has worked for him for 11 years.

Now the 750k house? I don't know the whole story there. Banks are qualifying at 5xIncome, say the sellers agreed with him at the same 700k they sold to someone else for, that is still $140k/yr he needs of income. He had 22 million views in 2022; $7cpm seems really high to me, I think he is squarely between 3.5-4. Would love to see some unedited, live screen shots.
You would think if he could afford a 750K house, he could at least afford to pay for Casey some of the times.
---
Looks like she was up until 4AM last night 🤣
Maybe the night shift.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In some way, Pallo sees the Trackers as a template for some addled idea of a 'great success.' The success they enjoy came because they were among the very first to start this, for better or worse, "Disney vlog" swarm. They got in at the start and have 10X Pallo fans and their fans, for good or ill, are loyal to them.
Again, as bankrupt as Pallo is for any new idea any new or fresh concept, he simply thinks he, along with The Doormat, can recreate other people's success by being a pale imitation. He's also a lazy tit.
So, of course, it can never happen. It's just another of his day dreams. He'd be a horse with a broken leg trying to catch up to a horse half way around the track. 🤣 (No pun intended)
I know the Trackers have their detractors (track, track, track 😂 ) of course, but Pallo won't ever enjoy even a small part of the success they have.
I used to watch the Trackers a while back. At least I know Tim kept working his job, in addition to the daily vlogging, until they could be financially stable from the channel alone. Kylie quit his job at Disney and his sister had to financially support him (which he admitted) and it the Clown Posse is still bailing out the loser to this day.

Kylie obviously wants to be the next TimTracker with Casey being his "Jenn." He doesn't have the success and income to accomplish that but fake it till you make it baybeeeee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Let's see if she's a good little Handmaiden and does what she's told. 🤣

dd.jpg

BTW: ARE YOU bleeping KIDDING ME? He's weapons grade stupid, bullet proof ignorant, but I don't think he'd kill that little goose laying the golden discount eggs and holding down a real job with insurance. ___ I want to think he isn't that stupid, but this is Kyle were talking about here.

Naaaah..... He's countin on her job and benefits. They are the only attractive thing about her and undoubtedly the thing that most attracted him to her in the first place.

Having Pallo manage your life when he can't even begin to manage his own is like asking Dracula to do your blood test. It won't end well for you.
---
I used to watch the Trackers a while back. At least I know Tim kept working his job, in addition to the daily vlogging, until they could be financially stable from the channel alone. Kylie quit his job at Disney and his sister had to financially support him (which he admitted) and it the Clown Posse is still bailing out the loser to this day.

Kylie obviously wants to be the next TimTracker with Casey being his "Jenn." He doesn't have the success and income to accomplish that but fake it till you make it baybeeeee.
Indeed, and there isn't enough time in the world for Pallo, a lazy panhandling grifter who wants everything handed to him for little to no effort, even to try to create a shadow of that family's success.

The line "Later ___ later still ___ too late." from Macbeth comes to mind.

Last edited:
the mara is not a pool bar. He’s such an idiot. And he should’ve shown some of the bakery area because they serve some of the same desserts as Boma and sometimes have the same soups. time b issue

I loved how he said that he saw a cow and then flipped through the pictures of the animals, and said what he saw was not on that list… Five minutes later, sees the same animal & calls it a wildebeest. he absolutely does not do any editing. As someone said he’s just turning the camera on and off and then just compiling the clips together.

too bad jiko doesn’t require community pants. it makes me sad(?) for Casey when she gets all Glammed up (for her, relatively speaking, which would be something not from target), and he shows up in the same damn one of the two pairs of shorts he owns

pitchers for pictures & exspecially or ecspecially for especially make me want to bang my head repeatedly against a wall. and can you please just stop touching and grabbing everything everywhere with your grubby, stubby, dirty hands??

This wasn’t on my bingo card: Kyle doesn’t pee in a pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God in heaven, got to go but I just saw this.

Well, it's just sad and pathetic.

eating1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Terrible mistake FARIDA/ALEXA made. It just enabled him and prolonged this tit show sham grift. No wonder she is SOOOOOOO Invested. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Farida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh no! Call Kyle! Kyle will know what to do:

[Disney Vloggers Used Photoshop, Take Rooms, Swiped Meals
For Content During Deadly Hurricane Ian at Walt Disney World

Posted on October 6, 2022
by Andrew Boardwine ]

hill.jpg
goggle.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved how he said that he saw a cow and then flipped through the pictures of the animals, and said what he saw was not on that list… Five minutes later, sees the same animal & calls it a wildebeest. he absolutely does not do any editing. As someone said he’s just turning the camera on and off and then just compiling the clips together.
I'm sure he'd just claim he leaves everything in because it's a "reality show," but imagine if actual reality shows just filmed for 45 minutes and then called that an episode. They cut out tons of useless footage before you see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's see if she's a good little Handmaiden and does what she's told. 🤣
Honestly, I think we should be encouraging her to quit.

That way, Kyle can prove how deep his love is when he remains devoted to her even when she no longer has a discount or disposable money to buy him nummy chuggers.

• Heart
The Farlexa comments about Tattlers calling Kyle and his male friends gay…ummmm here are the reasons (please feel free to add any I have missed):

- Not Gay Nick = 🍆 pic. Not sure of its origins, but I thought it was rumored to be on Grindr or sent to another man. No straight man does that. Sorry. We just don’t. The gay modeling photos...might as well be an advertisement for “My Closet is For Clothes.”

Jeff - the dude was wearing what looked like a pride Mickey backpack. Plus, he was way too touchy with Tater.

Brother In Law - the matching outfits, the being a flight attendant, the extreme feminine manners.

The Groom - didn’t he literally get filmed with a boner when touching Tater?

JoJo - he does get all the hottest women, so I am not sure he is gay, but he sure surrounds himself with more gay men than a Pride parade float.

Jete - I don’t think he and Tater are close. That said, I just assumed he was gay from his very first video appearance. Apparently so did everyone in Europe. Where there’s smoke….

The Farlexa comments about Tattlers calling Kyle and his male friends gay…ummmm here are the reasons (please feel free to add any I have missed):
For that matter, Farida, why is it a big deal that we’re speculating whether or not your brother or any of his friends is gay?

Unless you think there’s something wrong with being queer.

And for the record, I don’t think your brother is gay, and I’ve said so numerous times. And even if he was, a guy like Nick is so far out of his league…

• Heart
He makes about what an average Target Worker makes - so much for BIG BUCKS????
I'm pretty sure that's someone trolling the tit out of Pallo.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Susan Amen? ___ Or someone here.

Brand spanking new acct. 🤭
(*If it isn't someone trolling him, it's doing a good job of seeming to be.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.