Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lies are really getting out of hand. He tells so many that he can't even keep them straight anymore.

First of all, in order to qualify for $1 Humira, I believe that the recipient must be below a certain (almost poverty-level) income. No drug company subsidizes patients who can well afford their medication. (Anyone buying a $750,000 house does not qualify for $1 Humira!) Anyway, with insurance, no one is paying $4,000 a month for this medication. Does Pallo not have any type of health insurance? Where is Mama Banker when we need her? Why did Pallo leave his medication at the old apartment? Wouldn't that be the first thing that people would make sure to take with them when they move?

Secondly, why did Pallo go to the old place instead of inviting JoJo over to see his new luxury apartment? I'm sure JoJo would have been happy to deliver anything that Pallo left behind. (How he left anything behind is beyond me; he had nothing there in the first place!)

Today's "lifestyle" vlog was one of the worst in a long, long time. I could only make it through about 5 minutes. Face it, Pallo, you've got nothing of interest to vlog about. Posting these daily dumps for the pleasure of what few stans you have left is an exercise in futility.

Reactions: 19
Any chance he is on disability for hia illness?
I've wondered at times if he gets a disability check. He's handicapped in a number of ways, but I'm not sure if they're covered. 🤣

However ________I can guarantee you he's the sort who would grab a disability check, sign up for the ACA to cover his medical bills, take everything he can get from his family and that desperate little sad woman he calls his girl-friend, work to cheat the system in any way possible, leech off anyone he could at any moment............and in the next moment he'd condemn poor people or people disadvantaged in society by birth, race or circumstances outside their control, and condemn them as bad people who just want things given to them without working for it.

No doubt in my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Secondly, why did Pallo go to the old place instead of inviting JoJo over to see his new luxury apartment? I'm sure JoJo would have been happy to deliver anything that Pallo left behind.

You didn't notice that Pallo woke Jojo up at noon?

Reactions: 6
“If you make your bed every morning, you will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give you a small sense of pride and it will encourage you to do another task and another and another," "By the end of the day, that one task completed will have turned into many tasks completed. Making your bed will also reinforce the fact that little things in life matter.”

View attachment 2391123
He's a DUMBASS complaining about his former roommates weren't clean and tidy.
---
You didn't notice that Pallo woke Jojo up at noon?
Lazy Is as Lazy Does.

Reactions: 5
i was thinking that but even if he does, I dont think it would be enough to cover his rent.
[According to SSA Admin, Arthritis and other musculoskeletal system disabilities make up the most commonly approved conditions for social security disability benefits, and one must be past the age of 18 to qualify for SSI. ]

The way he plays up his Ankylosing Spondylitis, not an uncommon ailment btw, you'd think he was a quadraplegic. I have a feeling if there's $$$$$$$$$ involved and to be gotten, he or his family would find a way to game the system and get him a monthly check using his 'medical condition'. They would not hesitate to do it.

Well, in Florida it appears now there's an uptick in malaria and leprosy (not kidding) so maybe he can add to his ailments and up a check total if he gets one. 🤭

Reactions: 5
He's a DUMBASS complaining about his former roommates weren't clean and tidy.
He projects so much.

Calls others "weirdos" when he's the 'weirdo' that people are laughing at.

Calls others messy when he's a complete slob.

Calls JoJo an alcoholic when he's clearly insecure about his own drinking.

Calls others loud (Dan, JoJo, kids at Disney, etc.) when he's obnoxiously loud everywhere he goes.

Calls others inconsiderate and rude when he ruins dark rides, doesn't tip or lowballs tips, purposely forgets his wallet so other's will pay, etc.

001286.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He projects so much.

Calls others "weirdos" when he's the 'weirdo' that people are laughing at.

Calls others messy when he's a complete slob.

Calls JoJo an alcoholic when he's clearly insecure about his own drinking.

Calls others loud (Dan, JoJo, kids at Disney, etc.) when he's obnoxiously loud everywhere he goes.

Calls others inconsiderate and rude when he ruins dark rides, doesn't tip or lowballs tips, purposely forgets his wallet so other's will pay, etc.

View attachment 2391257
And he projects more than the Multiplex Cinema at the local mall.

It's always Opposite Day in Palloworld.

It's a little example of one time honored principle of propaganda, made infamous by Hitler and Goebbels....and now Hair Furor of MAGALardo:
"Always accuse the other of that which you are guilty. Tell the lie. When caught telling the lie, tell it louder and repeatedly. In the end you will get enough people to believe you that you will win. "

Reactions: 7
[According to SSA Admin, Arthritis and other musculoskeletal system disabilities make up the most commonly approved conditions for social security disability benefits, and one must be past the age of 18 to qualify for SSI. ]

The way he plays up his Ankylosing Spondylitis, not an uncommon ailment btw, you'd think he was a quadraplegic. I have a feeling if there's $$$$$$$$$ involved and to be gotten, he or his family would find a way to game the system and get him a monthly check using his 'medical condition'. They would not hesitate to do it.

Well, in Florida it appears now there's an uptick in malaria and leprosy (not kidding) so maybe he can add to his ailments and up a check total if he gets one. 🤭
I DO know that if you qualify for Disability, you automatically also qualify for Medicare.
---

And Dengue fever too.

Reactions: 6
I DO know that if you qualify for Disability, you automatically also qualify for Medicare.
---

And Dengue fever too.
That's correct. I forget, but I think there's just a two year waiting period before the Medicare is added in.

And, damn! Dengue fever as well. If they don't get rid of Gov. DeathSentence, a plague of locusts and frogs will be next
___ followed by the death of the firstborn.
1001.jpg
Sound like my avatar is pissed!

Reactions: 3
First of all, in order to qualify for $1 Humira, I believe that the recipient must be below a certain (almost poverty-level) income. No drug company subsidizes patients who can well afford their medication. (Anyone buying a $750,000 house does not qualify for $1 Humira!)
So which is it, Kyle? Are you poor enough (which we all suspect) to “legitly” qualify for $1 Humira? Or are you rich enough you can live in a “luxe-err-y” apartment and almost buy a $750,000 house? Or are you trying to scam the system, which is part of the reason why the cost of medical care in the US is so high? Your lies are tripping over themselves.

Kyle Pallo #44- Poor enough to qualify for $1 Humira but rich enough to almost buy $750,000 house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The rage inside Kylie was palpable. He thought he was such a big shot telling JoJo he’s got a secret trip coming up before Disneyland. Then he gets humbled QUICK! 😂 #hater 🤡 WATCH CLIPS FROM THE BOTTOM UP. I dk why they post like this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
forgot about this man and havent watched anything in months. 1. he looks mid-40s without a beard 2. anything happen to his car? 3. new house cancelled?

Reactions: 1
Someone get that funny lady Katie Clark a tattle code she would fit in on these threads. Unless she’s already among us?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.